Could I be successful with WV again?

TAURUSGAL

Hiya Gang!

It's been a while! I finally received another charger for my Macbook! I'm back in business! :big grin: I recently came back across an opportunity that didn't work out for me before that was marred by the timing of me starting with this company. I read that for me this year the theme is to work with or in fields that I held previously and so far so good. I'm back working as a stylist. I thought I'd check to see this go round if maybe timing is better and since it's MUCH more affordable for me to operate and run than it was previously. This is for an online based travel business.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 11.01.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 11.01.51 AM.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 17

TAURUSGAL

I've been away for so long that I forgot to put in my 2 cents

Gemini (communications) represent me ascending, Mercury is located in the 11th house of friends/organizations/wishes. Which is a good thing right? The moon is not via comubsta or VOC, however it is squaring venus in the 12th indicating some debilitation. I'm a little confused as to what to focus on. The question is a 10th house question, but I have aquarius (technology) ruling the 10th house with neptune placed inside. Some say don't use neptune, some say do use neptune so I'm not exactly sure what to make of it. The 3rd house planets of communication aspect the 11th house planets of technology pretty well. If I were to judge this I would say that there could be success? Just maybe not immediate due to venus Sq moon?