Is this business feasible?

TAURUSGAL

Hiya Gang!

I recently had the opportunity to attend a networking event and came across a person who made natural products for the skin. So of course my creative juices started to crank and I thought as much as I invest in lip gloss… How easy is it to just make it myself? I've done some research and it's not a very expensive start up/investment… it's something that I could very well work into my budget. My question of course is would it be successful? I know that I'm represented by the sun with the leo asc in 4th… I do know that venus is not combust the sun which is supposed to be bad for business… I've not been able to find jupiter in 12th for horary description online… so i'm not too sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing…

Any help is help!

Thx Guys =)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 10.18.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 10.18.47 PM.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 40

tikana

looks like a complete bs to me
sun is not aspecting venus L10
also merc is separating from 11th house (business money) Red flag right there
l8 is in 1st house (debt)?

moon is squaring sun NOT a good thing and will square merc

and by the way venus is completely void! it not aspecting anything at all! lol

so no

stay away!

chart is radical btw
venus rules 10th house beauty!

Dirius

I agree with what tikana said. The business won't be succesfull.

Specially because of the condition of mercury, the money derived from it (hosue 11th, the 2nd house from the 10th).

Mercury in detriment, while the idea might sell it will make very little money, so it is not really worth the effort.

TAURUSGAL

looks like a complete bs to me
sun is not aspecting venus L10
also merc is separating from 11th house (business money) Red flag right there
l8 is in 1st house (debt)?

moon is squaring sun NOT a good thing and will square merc

and by the way venus is completely void! it not aspecting anything at all! lol

so no

stay away!

chart is radical btw
venus rules 10th house beauty!

Thanks for your interpretation! Bummer! As the interest in natural products increase world wide… it kind of surprises me that it wouldn't sell… But then again we are talking about me… everything I touch turns to coal!