Chart Interpretation/Prediction

risingsigns

Premium Member
I can't make up my mind of whether I should pursue an acting career (I love expressing myself, I'm very expressive actually, the adventure, my imagination coming to life through this way, performing is an amazing feeling, conveying and telling a story, I'm passionate, it's what I've always wanted to be when I was young), or become a psychologist (I love studying the mind, understanding people, and I have a deep level of understanding of the way the universe works, I love to learn about people, even perhaps analyze their personalities, why they are the way they are) or go to film editing, directing, or animation, (I love creating motivation or sentimental videos, anything that sparks the heart of any emotion, or to inspire people about love, or what matters most in life, I like creating those that make people think about issues that have to do with humanity, or whatever it is I'm thinking or need to express, it's random) then theres photography, I love taking portraits of people, and capturing the moments, it goes back to the whole creating video thing only with still pictures, but with still pictures I can convey all that I want to also, and people have told me to become a professional photographer.

My second question is about love and marriage?
Would you be able to tell me what the chart or placements of the person I could be very compatible with or whom I would perhaps be a really really wonderful match for?

(I have a wonderful/amazing best friend/soul mate she is a SunLibra/MercuryLibra/MoonVirgo/VenusScorpio/MarsCancer/LeoRising, our relationship is transcending, I can say we have unconditional love, complete loyalty, complete trust, she is amazing, we grow and learn from each other a lot. Sadly she is not a boy, maybe the universe is trying to tell me this is not meant for me in this lifetime? Maybe I'm suppose to focus on something bigger than that? I don't know.

Will you be able to tell me more about myself, any predictions, of love of career?

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_me_hp.40874.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_me_hp.40874.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

stephenseah007

- Marriage tend to be delayed
- Quite a number of romances
- Children likely to be female
- Is attracted to the occult
- Is slow and steady when it comes to choosing a mate
- Native interest in the occult should be developed
- Try teaching as a career
- Native can study the occult
- Success toward the middle or latter portions of native life

risingsigns

Premium Member
- Marriage tend to be delayed
- Quite a number of romances
- Children likely to be female
- Is attracted to the occult
- Is slow and steady when it comes to choosing a mate
- Native interest in the occult should be developed
- Try teaching as a career
- Native can study the occult
- Success toward the middle or latter portions of native life
- Does it show where the success would come from?

- I've considered being an elementary school teacher, it changed during my senior year in high school...just curious why teaching as a career?

- what does it mean marriage is delayed, meaning later in life I will get married?...where does it show that on my chart? and quite a number of romances... :p but slow and steady when it comes to choosing a mate. So what do I do lol?

sorry could you be able to tell me what signs and with which placements could be best match for?

I'm sorry I ask so much questions! :p

stephenseah007

Those interpretations are for your career and romance houses
which are

House 4 - Family life (before and after marriage) , relationship with spouse

House 5 - Romance and children

House 7 - Marriage partnership

House 3 - Business buying and selling

House 6 - Daily routine at work

House 10 - Career

House 11 - What the world can do for you

stephenseah007

- Does it show where the success would come from?

- I've considered being an elementary school teacher, it changed during my senior year in high school...just curious why teaching as a career?

- what does it mean marriage is delayed, meaning later in life I will get married?...where does it show that on my chart? and quite a number of romances... :p but slow and steady when it comes to choosing a mate. So what do I do lol?

sorry could you be able to tell me what signs and with which placements could be best match for?

I'm sorry I ask so much questions! :p

Success will come when you recognise your own ability and talents, you do have artistic ability , develop them

Most interpretations i have done on your chart are related with the planets and signs in it

Romances and marriage are different , romance are usually short affairs and marriage are for long term so you will be likely to choose the correct one with your slow and steady approach and that explain the delay in marriage

It is ok to have questions, I just hope i can answer your questions :biggrin:

risingsigns

Premium Member
:biggrin:

Lol
thank you...

um this maybe a bit off from my previous questions...

how do I tell which is my chart ruler?
is it mars and neptune because I have pisces and aries...

which signs and or planets are dominant?

risingsigns

Premium Member
Im gonna hate/love/hate/love all those romances, either get my heartbroken plenty of times or break hearts plenty of times...dislike :(

stephenseah007

Im gonna hate/love/hate/love all those romances, either get my heartbroken plenty of times or break hearts plenty of times...dislike :(

Treat it like you are a QC (quality control) eliminate the bad ones and take only the good one , this is life there will bound be trials and errors , i would suggest you use the slow and steady approach not only in looking for life partner but for romance as well , It will certainly aid you well

stephenseah007

:biggrin:

Lol
thank you...

um this maybe a bit off from my previous questions...

how do I tell which is my chart ruler?
is it mars and neptune because I have pisces and aries...

which signs and or planets are dominant?

Pisces - Neptune and Jupiter
Scorpio - Pluto and Mars

I would think that in your chart Scorpio and Pluto are dominant as it is consider landlord as scorpio ruler is pluto , pluto is in your first house which is scorpio

dhundhun

I can't make up my mind of whether I should pursue an acting career (I love expressing myself, I'm very expressive actually, the adventure, my imagination coming to life through this way, performing is an amazing feeling, conveying and telling a story, I'm passionate, it's what I've always wanted to be when I was young), or become a psychologist (I love studying the mind, understanding people, and I have a deep level of understanding of the way the universe works, I love to learn about people, even perhaps analyze their personalities, why they are the way they are) or go to film editing, directing, or animation, (I love creating motivation or sentimental videos, anything that sparks the heart of any emotion, or to inspire people about love, or what matters most in life, I like creating those that make people think about issues that have to do with humanity, or whatever it is I'm thinking or need to express, it's random) then theres photography, I love taking portraits of people, and capturing the moments, it goes back to the whole creating video thing only with still pictures, but with still pictures I can convey all that I want to also, and people have told me to become a professional photographer.

My second question is about love and marriage?
Would you be able to tell me what the chart or placements of the person I could be very compatible with or whom I would perhaps be a really really wonderful match for?

(I have a wonderful/amazing best friend/soul mate she is a SunLibra/MercuryLibra/MoonVirgo/VenusScorpio/MarsCancer/LeoRising, our relationship is transcending, I can say we have unconditional love, complete loyalty, complete trust, she is amazing, we grow and learn from each other a lot. Sadly she is not a boy, maybe the universe is trying to tell me this is not meant for me in this lifetime? Maybe I'm suppose to focus on something bigger than that? I don't know.

Will you be able to tell me more about myself, any predictions, of love of career?

Thank you.

You have a lot creativity, energy, and expressive talent. Use them wisely, teamwork and outdoor suits you best.

You should find love in the same field of your interest - if acting then acting, if photography then photography.

kimbermoon

risingsigns: If I may offer:

Acting as a career: Leo at the MC: favors drama and the performing arts. Aspects of the Sun favor this pursuit. We then look to the 5th house for evidence of creative talent:
Mercury / Pisces: intuitive, insightful, mystical, compassionate
Moon conj Venus: positive interactions especially with women. Compassionate: ability to play roles effectively; attraction to the feminine mystique. As part of a new era arising many of your generation are undergoing a transformation of gender and sex. [Uranus/Neptune conjunct]; roles and definitions are changing in order to pioneer this new era.

Moon in Aries: need to feel in control to promote leadership and courage: the confidence to lead others.
Afflicted by Mars, however: contentions/competition/disagreements with the energy of males.
Mars in detriment in Cancer: emotional repression; in mutual reception with Mars: eventual harmonization between the yin-yang energies. To be a leader without losing your feminity.
(I love studying the mind, understanding people, and I have a deep level of understanding of the way the universe works, I love to learn about people, even perhaps analyze their personalities, why they are the way they are)”
Pluto in Scorpio/Ascendant: in-depth understanding; metaphysical orientation in terms of understanding psychology;
Sun in Pisces: sensitive, receptive, mystical, empathic, compassionate; 'innate ability to tune into social trends and needs.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT]
partnership:
relational chemistry: Mars in Cancer, Venus in Aries and Moon in Aries: this combination shows your innate inner needs, ideals and expectations in a partner and as well as what you think you want in a partner. Sometimes what we think we want is not necessarily what we need. This combination can elucidate what a compatible partner would be.

'Sadly she is not a boy, maybe the universe is trying to tell me this is not meant for me in this lifetime?' Are you perhaps caught up in traditional gender roles? The current transit of Uranus is about to upset that apple cart. This will be a time for you to break out of ruts, gain a new sense of identity and individuality and free yourself from the 'norm'.

The Grand square can reveal areas where you are most limited or restricted: where you may encounter conflicts and disharmony...the quest is for internal balance and understanding of how the inner essence is often quite different from the projection of the persona you present to the public. Scorpio Ascendant can be quite secretive or self-defensive to disguise the inner weaknesses and insecurities. What role shall you play in life?

Uranus/Neptune conjunct is the signature of the generations who will be the pioneers of a whole new era; like others of your generation you have a special mission to fulfil that will demand a great deal of adaptability and resourcefulness: the old rules about love and career will undergo major changes to keep humanity from the brink of destruction: you will need to be more innovative and creative in terms of understanding what life is truly all about.
Remember the words in Space Odyssey...something wonderful is going to happen!
go for the gusto!

risingsigns

Premium Member
is there anything in my chart that can predict if I will have a successful acting career?
somewhat like a movie star sort of success, hollywood :whistling: ...that'd be pretty awesome...

Last edited: