Sexuality, Fame, Need some help with my confusing chart.

Hello there,

Thank you for reading this.

I would like to ask a few questions about my chart. I know that I have a lot of aqua and sag energy and I am curious as to what that manifests itself like in:

1. My sexuality/sexual nature (my 'seduction' style-sorry sounds cringe). I've been told I'm charismatic.

2. My appearance (I feel like a late bloomer)

3. The kind of guy I would be compatible with (what signs and energies).

4. (IMPORTANT)- FAME, I would like to have a career as a celebrity. Wondering if I have any luck in this.

5. Anything that sticks out from my chart

6. Manifestation abilities (I feel like a lot of my wishes come true).

Please answer anything you feel comfortable with.

Thank you.

here is the chart

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 10.19.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 10.19.59 AM.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 26

katydid

You would like a ‘Career as a celebrity?’ I think that is your Neptune conjunct the Sun/Moon talking. :innocent:

The Sun/Moon Midpoint:
Principle: The flow of energy and information from the subconscious to the conscious and the process of finding meaning and order in it. The balance between work (Sun) and play (Moon), business (Sun) and pleasure (Moon), and objective (Sun) and subjective (Moon). One's general level of vitality and all the factors that affect it.

Process:The integration of one's conscious reality

Neptune being at the Sun/Moon midpoint:

Neptune: Vitality strongly influenced by one's psychic sensitivity. One is strongly energized by being able to pursue one's ideals and visions. Negative psychic energy may drain the vitality and cause psychic disturbances. At times confusion may feel as if it is taking over one's whole life.

I don't think that being a celebrity is actually a career. To become a 'celebrity' means that people celebrate you for your accomplishments----be they athletic, artistic, creative, political, literary, musical, or something along those lines.

Your career would be as an artist or actor or writer or something and then you would be considered a celebrity on the basis of your talents.

Otherwise, maybe you are just speaking about wanting to be an Internet celebrity---is that what you are referring to? Becoming a YouTube star or tik-tokker or influencer?