Will we become a couple?

Venusine

jpfmo2.jpg

I spent a promising evening with my old love. There are nice (?) aspects but because significators are not in relevant houses is it a no? Also my significator is combust?

moonwitch

Hello Venusine:

Why is saturn relevant here?
Saturn indicates a communication breakdown in this particular chart and rules the 4th house: "end of matters". Your significators are not in aspect to one another indicating that nothing will develop. You are also in a beneficial place: ASC (you) conjunct Spica, a very beneficial fixed star. You're moving away from combustion involving an issue perhaps with work or a domestic issue maybe with your mother.

May I ask please, which software this chart is from? I haven't seen this before. Thanks very much.

moonwitch :happy:

Sandrasan

I must agree with everyone, because I don't know nearly as much about horary, but the end of matters for relationship charts should be the midheaven as it is the 4th from the 7th.

Venusine

Sorry I don't have email notifications on so I didn't spot new answers. But yeah..I haven't heard from him..it's good though :biggrin: he wasn't very trustworthy person anyway.

I'm using astrowin.org site..it's very handy when comes to horary charts.