Where is he right now?

the_virgo

Where is my future husband right now? In which country?

His is Capricorn the ruler Saturn should I look at Capricorn countries?

Saturn is Sagittarius , Sagittarius countries?

Saturn is 6th house and 6th house ruled by Virgo, Virgo countries?

Saturn is in his 12 house and 12th house ruled by Pisces, Pisces countries?

Pluto is in 7th house Pluto is ruler of scorpio , scorpio countries?

He Saturn is in 12/6th house I think he is in foreign country right now? Sagittarius is also for foreign countries.

Can someone help me where is he now???

forum image hosting

Vyri

Banned
Virgo

Where is my future husband right now, from which country?

Moon VOC is troublesome here, sorry dear the only energy I see is Mars coming to a trine with Saturn. In a chart there has to be fecundation or movement from the Moon for a question to progress. Look to the Mars energy going to Saturn in the 6th..the suggestion is you making advances to another visiting your province. The 6th house rules the neighboring vicinity where you are. Are you involved with an interesting gentleman whom is older in appearance but is youthful in years? Or are you just attracted to older gents? The Westerly side of the chart is where Saturn tenants right now. You hail from the East, Moon Mars on the East of the chart. Consider you making the choice here if the opportunity presents itself. Saturn does not move to you, be may present his appearance and you make the moves, he does not make for aggressive motions with much haste, but Saturn seems to be a man of interest or energy you have some hopefulness with. If he isn't someone of foreign affairs (Sag.) maybe he is a man whom deals with advertising?:smile:

I shouldn't think the question would be a void for a relationship for which you are seeking, but asking such a specific concern, it might be. Will my boyfriend be a foreigner is quite specific. I think here the Moon is telling you that the context of the subject matter is too pointed..exact..don't count on your boyfriend or possible husband being a say..Romanian or something of that nature? Is an American whom you have your sights on, Saturn in the West?

Thinking that Mars as natural ruler of Aries, your first of the chart, will soon within the year possibly, give you the opportunity to meet an older gent, if you haven't already? Mars within one degree from Saturn of a trine coming from angular 10th going into the 11th is an easy energy for you, (a friendship developing into a romantic tie?) to be at work to attract, meeting someone that catches your eye. Well then, yes to Saturn in foreign affairs Sagittarius, an energy I see that might speak for romance, although Venus should be involved for lasting love.:kissing:

Scorpio on the 5th, you would be the aggressive one I think which might not turn out as you wished for, of some starry eyed entanglement. Seems like an older gentleman, Saturn in Sagittarius.:happy:
There is another situation with the Sun in mutual reception with Venus..you will exalt the identity of a someone appearing in your life that is a foreigner, but the aspect is a semi-sextile, not much energy of a sextile..Venus in Pisces and the Sun switching places only speaks of a dreamy state of affairs possibly one sided? I hope you will think about the Sun going to a sextile with Pluto and not throw yourself at his head, so to speak. There is an attraction there but I think the Sun is stuck on himself rather than you? Don't mean to be so blunt, hoping I am wrong and he is the sweetest gent that has come down the pike.

Take care

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

the_virgo

Virgo

Where is my future husband right now, from which country?

Moon VOC is troublesome here, sorry dear the only energy I see is Mars coming to a trine with Saturn. In a chart there has to be fecundation or movement from the Moon for a question to progress. Look to the Mars energy going to Saturn in the 6th..the suggestion is you making advances to another visiting your province. The 6th house rules the neighboring vicinity where you are. Are you involved with an interesting gentleman whom is older in appearance but is youthful in years? Or are you just attracted to older gents? The Westerly side of the chart is where Saturn tenants right now. You hail from the East, Moon Mars on the East of the chart. Consider you making the choice here if the opportunity presents itself. Saturn does not move to you, be may present his appearance and you make the moves, he does not make for aggressive motions with much haste, but Saturn seems to be a man of interest or energy you have some hopefulness with. If he isn't someone of foreign affairs (Sag.) maybe he is a man whom deals with advertising?:smile:

I shouldn't think the question would be a void for a relationship for which you are seeking, but asking such a specific concern, it might be. Will my boyfriend be a foreigner is quite specific. I think here the Moon is telling you that the context of the subject matter is too pointed..exact..don't count on your boyfriend or possible husband being a say..Romanian or something of that nature? Is an American whom you have your sights on, Saturn in the West?

Thinking that Mars as natural ruler of Aries, your first of the chart, will soon within the year possibly, give you the opportunity to meet an older gent, if you haven't already? Mars within one degree from Saturn of a trine coming from angular 10th going into the 11th is an easy energy for you, (a friendship developing into a romantic tie?) to be at work to attract, meeting someone that catches your eye. Well then, yes to Saturn in foreign affairs Sagittarius, an energy I see that might speak for romance, although Venus should be involved for lasting love.:kissing:

Scorpio on the 5th, you would be the aggressive one I think which might not turn out as you wished for, of some starry eyed entanglement. Seems like an older gentleman, Saturn in Sagittarius.:happy:
There is another situation with the Sun in mutual reception with Venus..you will exalt the identity of a someone appearing in your life that is a foreigner, but the aspect is a semi-sextile, not much energy of a sextile..Venus in Pisces and the Sun switching places only speaks of a dreamy state of affairs possibly one sided? I hope you will think about the Sun going to a sextile with Pluto and not throw yourself at his head, so to speak. There is an attraction there but I think the Sun is stuck on himself rather than you? Don't mean to be so blunt, hoping I am wrong and he is the sweetest gent that has come down the pike.

Take care

All the best
Vyri

Thanks a lot you always help me!

Are you involved with an interesting gentleman whom is older in appearance but is youthful in years?

There is someone but i dont know if he is my future husband or not I know him since 11,10 years and he is only 2 years older than me. I only loved him he didn't he only focus on his career than love or women.:smile:

And you are so right he looks so old than his age but he is young only 2 years older than me.:)

Is an American whom you have your sights on

Yes he from Texas an Aries !:D
and yes he is foreign I never think to date someone from my culture or my country no way for me, my friends are also foreigns.

I also noticed Capricorn is zodiac sign of Texas!

When I asked this question that day he was traveling to another city in his country.

So I don't know if the chart really show this man.:smile:

I recently did Tarot about my future husband I got some clues which totally points to this Texan man.

Venus in Pisces and the Sun switching places only speaks of a dreamy state of affairs possibly one sided?

Yes one side love only from my side!

He is just karmic in my life every time I end with him but every time he come in my way or my life throw me to him,I ended with him last December bcz of one side love but now I'm feeling he is coming to my way again.

Mars within one degree from Saturn of a trine coming from angular 10th going into the 11th is an easy energy for you, (a friendship developing into a romantic tie?) to be at work to attract, meeting someone that catches your eye

Yeah possible once he wanted my design for his T-shirt he already had made decision for it but later I didn't hear from him again.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Virgo do you go out to different meeting places where other singles meet? The energy in the chart suggests you don't put all your eggs in one basket here so to speak. Should you have had a single (and Saturn indicates this) man in mind, the energy of the Moon being void is telling you to look in other directions here. In the question the directions she (Moon) is heading for the obstacle of communicating as well as emotions sufficiently being demonstrated with the dream boat you have an attraction to. She is going into the 12th in this one, be aware the sign of Gemini means many irons in the fire. Do be careful you speak your mind and demonstrate an emotional sincerity in that you will not be further mislead or hurt in the romance department? Just an old foggy lending you a care.

You can always look in other directions and ask another question, when amore' comes around again..or the twinkle in your step.:happy::love: ..or your eye is lighter (meeting another that makes you elated!)

Take care

the_virgo

Virgo do you go out to different meeting places where other singles meet? The energy in the chart suggests you don't put all your eggs in one basket here so to speak. Should you have had a single (and Saturn indicates this) man in mind, the energy of the Moon being void is telling you to look in other directions here. In the question the directions she (Moon) is heading for the obstacle of communicating as well as emotions sufficiently being demonstrated with the dream boat you have an attraction to. She is going into the 12th in this one, be aware the sign of Gemini means many irons in the fire. Do be careful you speak your mind and demonstrate an emotional sincerity in that you will not be further mislead or hurt in the romance department? Just an old foggy lending you a care.

You can always look in other directions and ask another question, when amore' comes around again..or the twinkle in your step.:happy::love: ..or your eye is lighter (meeting another that makes you elated!)

Take care

Thank you for your reading, yes of course I'm trying to look in other directions.

I was just wanted to know where is my future husband at the time when I asked this question so I got he was in West side when I asked, simply wanted to know his country or his country side where he is at present .

Once again thanks!