Is School The Answer?

TAURUSGAL

Hiya Butter~Cups!

I've been doing some soul-searching in regards to what I feel my PURPOSE is rather than coming up with jobs/business I could be good at but not offer much soul gratification. :surprised:

So with this in mind Ruler of 10th in 7th:

Your profession involves working in one to one relationships. Your professional success is dependent on your ability to relate to other people. Your professional success is dependent on your ability to form significant relationships. You are an authority on marriage. You are an authority on business partnerships.

I was once enrolled in school to obtain my masters in Mental Health Counseling, but with kids, life, full time work, it just really wasn't feasible for me to maintain the online course load. I PASSIONATELY enjoy counseling, motivating, helping, and healing others… Which i do believe is indicated by my grand trine with sun, moon, and neptune in the 12th, 5th, and 8th, houses.

As long as I can educate, empower, help, motivate people to do better, I don't care what I'm doing… I've tried thru sales, music, professional trades, but it seems like I was hiding behind them… Like i was using my life insurance, health insurance, hair license, and everything else as a way to make what I'm saying 'credible'.

I feel that now I'm at a place where I don't have to 'hide' *12th house sun*:big grin: me… if that makes sense.

When I look into the study of metaphysics, I can see that there are different career choices, such as life coaches, authors, motivational speakers, hypnosis therapists, all of which spark a GREAT interest in me. I just never knew that there were credentials that I could obtain. I've found a school with tuition that I can afford and seems that I have come across something I can FINALLY direct all of this brain activity to FOR THE GOOD of others. I also read about me that in order for me to be successful, I need to help others without thought of me, by helping others, it would in turn help me. THIS type of work is gratifying on such a level that I wouldn't care if I got paid starting off… I'm confident that eventually people would begin to seek me out, which makes sense according to my natal chart.

So my question.. FINALLY :big grin: is… Is it a good idea to enroll in school now ?

My interpretation:

Im confused because The question is about returning to school, but it's ultimately to help my career. So i wasn't certain which house to consider, the 9th, 10th, or both. There's a lot of activity in the 10th with only pluto in the 9th.

Im taurus rising, ruled by venus in the 11th. Meaning that it is in fact a dear wish of mine? The sun is Conjunct the MC which could be a 'yes'? But not sure how it applies here since it's a question of school that leads to career. I have the moon, venus, mercury, all conjoint each other between 10 and 11th houses, which i've read to be a good thing regarding hopes and wishes. Pluto in horary means leader of an organization or some kind of reform or signaling a mass reaction… Which I could very well see myself doing… *Everything has to have my signature on it* I don't know if i Should be looking at saturn in 7th because it isn't a relationship question, but it does aspect other planets in question.

There's my 2 cents! Any help would be great!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 12.26.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 12.26.29 PM.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 20