Algol during 2022

Opal

Premium Member
The book is The Fixed Stars & Constellations in Astrology by Vivian E Robson.

I didn’t know either.

Another cool source, but it doesn’t have Algol, it has Toro is

Mechanics of the Future - Asteroids by Martha Lang Wescott

Last edited:

leomoon

The book is The Fixed Stars & Constellations in Astrology by Vivian E Robson.

I have it. Somehow, I didn't see that however. I'll look tomorrow. Thanks,:smile:I think we get so consumed by the
negativity connected to the so -called demon Star, we forget the bright side or rather "up side" even to a more negative vibration. Not that I personally nor would my husband ever wish anyone harm.

Neither of us has one vengeful bone between us. But things happen, i.e. magic turned towards the giver.

I'll read it tomorrow and see IF he should be wearing something to ward off any evil vibes:
Rules diamonds, black hellebore and mugwort
“Image. A human head cut off at the neck. It gives petitions, makes the wearer bold and magnanimous, preserves the body, protects against witchcraft, and turns evil and spells back upon those who work them.

(he doesn't wear jewelry however) and would NEVER cast a spell, lol. But he is already "bold & magnanimous"

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I think that you see self-esteem in relation to such concepts very differently from me; it's because I love myself that I want vengeance. It's because I DESERVE it that I fight so hard. I know that I was wronged and that's why I want my revenge. I understood what I must obtain for what I've been through. I understood that I DESERVE MORE than what anything gave me for everything I did.

Sometimes it is in the cards, sometimes it is not.

leomoon

Interesting, good luck my friend!

Already came & went. It was good luck on my side, thanks to all the dreams.:innocent: although he has Algol in the 7th, I do not have a connection except through him. But my karma, he just happened to share at the same time.

Gone, done, - thank goodness!!:happy:

What I remember and tell him is "NEVER hold a bad feeling towards the other for "casting" that negative event our way"....This way it's over forever. :wink: In our shared (7th hs) way, a civil lawsuit - it turned out just fine.

Witchyone

A couple thoughts...

I don't think vengeance is the same as karma.

Earlier I wrote "just vengeance" as in "only vengeance" although I realize I might have given the impression I meant justice. Justice is different than either vengeance or karma.

If you continue with the Medusa theory, she never got justice. First she was raped, then she was punished for it by her mistress. And not just punished a little, punished forever. So she isolated herself, but people wouldn't leave her alone. They went looking for her, to murder her, and take her head.

Her head turns men to stone, but she's dead. That's vengeance without justice.

I guess I better connect this back to astrology. If Algol does have to do with a sort of wild, untargeted vengeance that might not end in justice, no wonder generals feared it. Ha! But what triggers it?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
A couple thoughts...

I don't think vengeance is the same as karma.

Earlier I wrote "just vengeance" as in "only vengeance" although I realize I might have given the impression I meant justice. Justice is different than either vengeance or karma.

If you continue with the Medusa theory, she never got justice. First she was raped, then she was punished for it by her mistress. And not just punished a little, punished forever. So she isolated herself, but people wouldn't leave her alone. They went looking for her, to murder her, and take her head.

Her head turns men to stone, but she's dead. That's vengeance without justice.

I agree. Very similar to Lilith as well. Both or she suffered a similar reputation, that was undeserved, and never vindicated.

I also agree with karma being different than justice and vengeance.

The book, with the diamonds….are for a protective amulet. Thought witchyone, might like that.

leomoon

Algol promises a reverse for the native, (bringing back to you the revenge you seek) because it backfires on you., which the ancients warned of. So it's more correct to indicate that "vengeance" is a cause. karma is the "result" in this case. (speaking of vengeance for vengeance sake) Much like ex President does, keeps a running list to get back at others results in very negative result for the one who does this. Karma, is not on anyone's time schedule, may come back in another lifetime when it is more likely to have a set-up event. As Edgar CAyce use to remind us, "the mind is the Builder, the life i.e. karma the result". (or words to that effect)

Exact words:
“Mind is indeed the Builder . . . what is held in the act of mental vision becomes a reality in the material experience. We are gradually builded to that image created within our own mental being.”

The First World Trade Center Bombing (the Blind Sheikh masterminded) had Pluto in late Scorpio - opposite Algol.

Of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter. It causes misfortune, violence, decapitation, hanging, electrocution and mob violence, and gives a dogged and violent nature that causes death to the native or others. It is the most evil star in the heavens. [Robson, p.124.]

Last edited:

Witchyone

I agree. Very similar to Lilith as well. Both or she suffered a similar reputation, that was undeserved, and never vindicated.

I also agree with karma being different than justice and vengeance.

The book, with the diamonds….are for a protective amulet. Thought witchyone, might like that.

Why Algol gotta be all fancy, demanding diamonds? lol

It occurs to me that we're talking about justice, vengeance, vindication, karma, and such in this thread started by someone who claims there is no morality. You can't be wronged if there is no right or wrong.

blackbery

There are rumours of war with Ukraine/Russia.

Anyone with a little bit of geo-political awareness knows that this is a false flag put out by the deep state. They are losing the covid narrativ propaganda, nobody believes the fake news anymore, Gates/Fauci/WHO/CDC/FDA/Democrats have been exposed & the cabal is desperate.

Manufacturing a war would distract from their failures & get the sheep back on track with 'Russia, Russia, Russia'.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

IF Russia wanted to invade Ukraine, they could have done anytime & nobody could have stopped them unless USA wanted a nuclear attack on each other.
Russia could take over Ukraine in about 2 weeks. NO, they are not interested in Ukraine except to ensure nuclear warheads are NOT placed there by NATO which could reach Moscow in 7 minutes or less.

JFK would not allow any country to place nuclear warheads in Cuba which could reach any American city in 7 minutes.

Is the world going to experience a 'cuban type nuclear crisis?':unsure::unsure::unsure:

If we know that the Lunar Nodes :northnode::southnode: mark significant
changes in society, then having Algol :conjunct: a Node would indicate something unpleasant taking place. War? Massive death of civilians?

Could be.
Yet, :mars: :conjunct::venus: not a time of war but of harmony.

Could be that cooler, rational heads prevail rather than the Medusa, a gorgon with a head full of snakes, hissing & spitting & ready to attack anyone who came near? Remember that Medusa was once a beautiful woman with hair that was her 'crown', her pride & glory.

In the myth, Persus decapitated Medusa & made her into a battle shield.
Her transformation from evil, wicked one to one who can help win the war was complete. Like :pluto:, transformation can take place.

Hopefully, this will indicate that an all out war with Ukraine Russia pushed by NATO, EU & the DS can be avoided although there may be skirmishes & some casualties before the world catches on that this yet another false flag by the cabal who are literally collapsing at this time. O'Biden/Blinken are nothing more than NWO puppets doing their bidding & they will have to go.

Algol beheadings can also indicate the hangings & executions that will tak e place in Gitmo & have already taken place with many traitors & top criminals of sedition against the USA.

Attachments

• astro_2at_war.66176.165448.jpg
    astro_2at_war.66176.165448.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 25

leomoon

It occurs to me that we're talking about justice, vengeance, vindication, karma, and such in this thread started by someone who claims there is no morality. You can't be wronged if there is no right or wrong.

About the "diamonds", I'm thinking that when gems are given over to planets, that is ancient Talisman writings associating one with the other.
The Vedics do similarly. In both instances, we are told, which gem or precious stone would ward away the"evil" we don't want to attract to us. (I think that is or was the idea?)

The universe, i.e. "God" as some of us call this; keeps a scorecard. Everything is vibration, even this computer screen., and vibration is recorded via the Universe.

EVERYTHING.....just like the scratching on a record going in a circle we create the record via our thoughts and actions.

We ALL know, murder and killings and hatefulness are wrong. If we claim we believe it's otherwise, we lie to ourselves (imo)

Shakespeare said it best: (the only quote from my 1st short term Aquarius husband lasted about a year at best -) I took this from him, and lived my life based on it proving to me, we can take something positive out of a mostly negative relationship:

From Hamlet, Act 1 Scene3:

"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Last edited:

psychoEclipse

There's no right or wrong OBJECTIVELY, yet you can be wronged on what YOU subjectivity consider wrong. What I meant was that you can't build a concept of what is right or wrong that EVERYONE interpret the SAME way.

Objective = something that is evident or at least perceived the same for everyone.

Subjective = something that you see that way but it may be different for others.

I don't care about subjectivity, since I give back what others given to me, thus I don't need to see such things.

You given me pain? I give you pain. You given me hate? I give you hate. You made me happy? I make you happy.

If I suffer it's an objective fact and if you did such willing I don't need to know your subjective ideas to understand that you wanted me to suffer.

Morality is just a word, a concept that cannot exist, at least objectively. I saw too many times how much humans deny themselves when they feel the urge of something considered "immoral" and that's something I'll never understand. How you can deny something RIGHT for you, just because others says that is wrong? How? Why?

Last edited:

leomoon

Looking at the Horary for "war" (assuming for Ukraine) I'd say it's likely.

The Moon is in the ending degree of Pisces, hence; "too late to change the outcome" and is square Mars . How many degrees away from Mars may give us an idea of timing? (days, months years?) if anyone knows how to do the timing ....

:sad:Mars= the traditional planet of war
The Moon = in the ending degrees of the sign

They are in aspect \\

Added NOTE: - I just happened to note, the date of the chart is Feb. 4th, - so I may be wrong, but this particular date and time are worrisome for WAR.

According to Rex Bills "the Rulership Book", Russia is Uranus -& Aquarius
and (Scorpio) pg. 124
The Sun (i.e. Russia) is in Aquarius, hs. 1 conj. Saturn and is square Uranus.

I believe the 12th house planets are telling us, what is going on behind the scenes or open dialogue with Secretary of State. Tony Blinken
I've not read the public dialogue between them, other then heard the Russian counterpart saying Russia has no intention of using aggression.:devil:

We can see by this chart, that is not at all the case.

https://www.state.gov/secretary-ant...-dmytro-kuleba-at-a-joint-press-availability/

Last edited:

blackbery

The chart is NOT a horary chart & cannot be read as such.

It's a chart of when Algol/NN are on very tight conjunction; a random date I picked.

You cannot take a chart & 'turn' it into a horary one ...there are rules for casting a horary chart...with a question in mind.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You can post your own horary on ANOTHER thread as THIS one is about ALGOL during 2022 as per the title.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Looking at the Horary for "war" (assuming for Ukraine) I'd say it's likely.
l]

leomoon

The chart is NOT a horary chart & cannot be read as such.

It's a chart of when Algol/NN are on very tight conjunction; a random date I picked.

You cannot take a chart & 'turn' it into a horary one ...there are rules for casting a horary chart...with a question in mind.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You can post your own horary on ANOTHER thread as THIS one is about ALGOL during 2022 as per the title.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Here was my "Caveat" [deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Added NOTE: - I just happened to note, the date of the chart is Feb. 4th, - so I may be wrong, but this particular date and time are worrisome for WAR. You might make room for the "benefit of the doubt", when indeed your post mentioned nothing about random charts. Easy to confuse the peasants?

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

[deleted non-astrological comments - Moderator]

Algol gonna play a big role in the next couple of months.

Last edited by a moderator:

leomoon

Keep on track peeps, no use attacking other members who point out that you are breaking the forum rules.

Algol gonna play a big role in the next couple of months.

I happen to agree with you here. It will.

I based this on the chart you had given us, random or not, from your own head. Horary is usually posted as querants asking from their own heads and hearts.

As for "peeps?" How did YOU know, that was my nickname given to me as a teenager by the local boys in my neighborhood, lol.
Being less then 5 feet tall, brings in a lot of jokes from boys , but that nickname stuck.