Why It's happening with me?

Hi,

Thanks for providing me with this portal where I can share my pain.

Birth details:

24 Aug 1986

05:24 AM

Place: Ballia, UP INDIA (Coordinates: 84E15'00, 26N16'00)

My personal life is all messed up. Things I expect from relations, I never get.
I had a dream of loving someone and getting the same since childhood but it never seemed to become true. In mid 2010 I fell in love with a girl of a different religion. She also was with me for a very short time of 4 months. And after that my misery started. She left for unknown reasons for years but kept talking to me over phone and messages. I kept loving her. Always with her in her absence, I never allowed anyone else in my life. Then she went away completely and I was left alone. Now after two years she has come again.

And I dont know why I am still thinking about going back to her. To get her love which I never got.

My parents are forcing to get married as I am completing 30 this year. I dont know who would be my life partner. Would she be worse? or should I wait for this girl?

Can anyone put some light or guide me for this as per astrology. I believe in it.

Will it be an arranged marriage for me or I will get a girl of my choice?
If possible, Please tell me the traits of my would be partner. What am I going to face?

Following is the screenshot for my chart.

[img=http://s16.postimg.org/9d6yi4zkh/Capture.jpg]

mathur_dinesh

The major-period of the Sun is operating. It is placed in the ascendant. The Sun is powerful.
Therefore your father will have a say in your marriage. The Sun is the owner of the ascendant. It is a very good pl for you. Hence any such marriage during the major-period of the Sun would be favourable for you.:joyful:

flyonmyzephyr

I think the planets that are most responsible for causing this misery are Uranus and Neptune. But here are some general observations I noticed about your chart:

- The ashtakavargas points in your 7th house are only 21 points. Where ever there are low ashtakavargas points, this shows areas of difficulty

- Venus/Ketu conjunction; detachment from females. Venus/Ketu combinations are interesting. I too have this alignment, and low ashtakavargas points in my 7th. I've noticed the less I care about Venus related matters, more Venus energy comes into my life. But the more I care, the less I get.

- Sun aspecting the 7th house; where ever Sun goes in a chart, he burns up the qualities of the house and planets he's affecting. Sun aspecting the 7th will give frustration with relationships

- 7th house lord Saturn in navamsa is conjunct Ketu; again another indicator of detachment from relationships

Now transits:

Uranus in transit is currently opposite your Venus. Uranus is rebellious and unpredictable, so when he influences Venus, the planet of females and relationships in transit, it will cause females in your life to be unpredictable.

Neptune has been transiting your 7th house for almost a decade (I use equal house system). Neptune is the planet of idealism and illusion. He is also the planet of deception. Where ever he goes in a chart he creates illusions. It is very common for people under-going this type of transit to believe they have found a "soul-mate".

The good news:

Neptune will be leaving your 7th house in a few years, which will help you see your relationships from a realistic perspective. I know this person may seem like the one, but her behaviour has created a lot of misery for you. I have a feeling you are only seeing the good in her (Neptune is known for this).

Uranus will also be moving away from your Venus in a few years, which will cause females in your life to act more predictably.

Saturn has recently conjuncted it's natal position in your chart. Saturn also happens to be the ruler of your 7th. When Saturn returns to his natal spot, it amplifies Saturn's energy. Saturn is fear, and since he rules your 7th house he is giving fear with relationships. Saturn represents time, so when he comes back to his natal spot he reminds you that you only have so much time left on earth to live out your desires. When he leaves Scorpio this will help calm down this fear energy.

Barbara Pijan has some awesome material on traits of your future spouse. She judges everything based on the Moon's position. As I mentioned earlier, I use the equal house system (since it is the oldest house system in astrology), which actually pushes your Moon into the 9th house. This is what she says about your future spouse(s) from Moon in the 9th:
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/Chandra/9th_from_Chandra.htm

Thank you very much sir, i respect and appreciate your detailed efforts for my chart.

I only have one question, would partner be of my own choice or it will happen through my wellwishers. And when is Neptune leaving exactly.

Thanks anyways.. You have cleared out my most doubts. I am relaxed from answers as i know the reasons now.

Last edited: