I need an accurate vedic calculator

I have my vedic appointment this friday with Jade Sol Luna who is using vedic astrology and asterian astrology. I was able to get my birth time from the hospital

I was born 3/21/1993 at 5:07AM.. I am not giving my birth location though.
So the hospital recorded the time at 5:07 AM and some vedic calculators alter my degrees to a..........degree(lack of another word)

Here are the signs

Ascendent is Aquarius at 18:03 Satabhisha
Sun is Pisces at 07:29 Uttarabhpradda
Moon is Aquarius 17:01 Satabhisha
Mars is Gemini 21:23 Punarvasu
Mercury Aquarius 17:02 Satabhisha
Jupiter Virgo 17:38 Hasta
Venus Pisces 24:38 Revati
Saturn Aquarius 02:12 Dhanishatha
Rahu Scorpio 22:06 Jyestha
Ketu Taurus 22:06 Rohini

The houses that are in use

1st house=Saturn, Moon and Mercury
2nd house= Sun and Venus
4th House=Ketu
5th house=Mars
8th house=Jupiter
10th house=Rahu

Seems like I'm asking for a reading right? I'm just giving you what the calculator gave. It seems these calculators are off my som minute degrees. Because all my houses and signs match me.

Ascendant : 10Ari08
Sun : 7Pis07
Moon : 17Aqu34
Mercury : 16Aqu35 R
Venus : 24Pis10 R
Mars : 20Gem58
Jupiter : 17Vir11 R
Saturn : 1Aqu46
North Node: 22Sco27 R

Above is with Lahiri Ayanamsa. A Vedic astrologer might need to make a dozen of charts, which is not possible without exact birth information.

What calculator was used? I have an odd feeling about the ascendant sign, but it's not about me being right. Something about the degrees seems uneven.

dhundhun

What calculator was used? I have an odd feeling about the ascendant sign, but it's not about me being right. Something about the degrees seems uneven.

Subtract Ayanamsa in your chart. You will get Vedic degrees. The Lahari Ayanamsa was 23 degrees 46 minutes 02 seconds during your birth.

I won't be sharing information about calculator.

You trying here won't help for two reasons. Vedic Astrologers use different Ayanamsa. Vedic astrologers may generate/calculate over a dozen of charts, without which, they won't be making predictions - that calculation requires birth information.

Last edited:

suhasg

Provide complete birth details that include your birth place (w/ time zone, DST if applicable at birth day).

Without such information it is not possible to construct your birth chart.

Provide complete birth details that include your birth place (w/ time zone, DST if applicable at birth day).

Without such information it is not possible to construct your birth chart.

Sorry... Location is 42N27'40 071W08'23,1

Or Winchester, Massachusetts, USA, Middlesex, Winchester Hospital.