Struggles in relationships???why

gaya95

I'm a 26 year old female..The problem is that I find it very difficult to form relationships ...I need to know when will I meet the love of my life.....

My DOB :31/10/1987
TIM :9.20AM
Birth place: Matara, Sri Lanka
Ascendant: Sagittarius

I'd be so grateful if someone interpret my chart...!!

Crabby

Dear the web site I am using does not have this city in the data base, I tried with a city near by and your ascident came to be Capricorn, would you cofirm the information you gave again, perhaps giving an city close to yours that is bigger?

Krewster

On-target question from the owner of this chart since Ven and/or Mars participate in the four tightest aspects (20 through 55 min).

The loosest (Moon 90 Ven) is enough of an indicator by itself concerning the described experiences/behavior.

But with Ven midpoint/apexing your Mars bi-novile Nept (to compose the 40-80-40 triangle w average orb less than 30 min) and your chart's tightest personal-planet-participating aspect being Mars semi-septiling your Pluto, your deep refinement and ramped up libido will definately find a way to express themselves fully (either dragging the Moon 90 Ven issues along or half-curing them).

The list goes on...(e.g., Ven 30 Uran 1.06 tight making you sparkly), but you are more interested in timing at this point (since the T-Pluto and T-Uran square-in-the-sky is teasing parts of your Moon 90 Ven into a temporary QuadraZoid (i.e., the T-Uran 135 natal Ven base connects dome-like in a 45-45-45 series via T Pluto and your natal Moon). Doesn't help either than T Sat is conjuncting your Sun.

The T Sat influence is gone by early Sept while the other one weakens/strengthens in various flavors for some time (so the ups/downs of relationships will continue during that longer period without the current Sat-type heaviness).