Sagittarius New Moon: 12/12/12: Truth Serum 101

2stepbay

Gemini Astrology Update
"Sagittarius New Moon (Dec 12/13)"

Latest astrology news from Hawaii Astrologers Joseph Mina and Kathryn Andren Mina:

12/12/12 has arrived with the Sagittarius New Moon, while 12/21/12 waits in the wings. What do these dates signify in the greater scheme of the evolving planetary cycles? How can you best embrace and surf these waves of change?

More details in our latest Gemini Astrology Update.

Aloha from Hawaii Island, Joseph

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Also if you have the new moon conjunct your natal moon what does this mean please? a whole fresh cycle in the affairs of your moon sign/planet I guess?

kimbermoon

consider though that the Lunar cycle is only present for about a month. A conjunction with natal Moon does imply emotional changes; reflections on the past may be more significant temporarily, but remember that the cycle culminates at the Full Moon and then begins to wane again. With the New Moon we can expect some degree of harmonization during the waxing phase, although the Full Moon can imply potential strife or conflict that relates more to the influence of the mother, and one's personal emotional needs. The full Moon could highlight areas where we are experiencing feelings of lack.

Naomi_Sadge

This is so interesting Kimbermoon.

This new Moon also conjuncted my Moon conjunct MC from the 9th house - Moon rules my 5th house. I spent last night, as the transit was taking place, obsessing (and getting quite angry) over a past romance with someone who is currently trying to reconnect.

This new Moon should bring up a lot more for me though since in addition to natal Moon, it also conjuncted my natal MC (my Sun-Moon midpoint) and my natal Sun.

2stepbay

Naomi...5th house = passion, romance, children, creativity. 9th House vibrations in part focus on the truth. Anger = repressed energy, probably triggering older feelings of betrayal, deceit, and heartache.

2stepbay

Naomi...New Moon conjunct your natal Moon adds emphasis to this lunation. That this represents the last New Moon before the Solstice...this may be a theme setter for you in the coming season, particularly focused on the areas of freedom, travel, integrity, and self-trust.

Naomi_Sadge

You are correct regarding the reasons for my anger and I forgot to mention that in addition to the conjunctions, this New Moon also squared my Mars/ASC conjunction.

I honestly woke up exhausted this morning but also I must have made a decision during my sleep that I did not want to have anything to do with this (highly deceptive) person anymore and proceeded to delete all recent bits of communication to completely erase his energy.

2stepbay

Physical exercise (get the heart moving) would be a great integrative tool to move this energy out of your body. Saturn in Scorpio demands "make it real...go to the energy and feel its life force...then move it.

2stepbay

Back spasm = critical tension ready to be released. In a Sagittarius way...ask yourself "I wonder what awaits me on the other side of this tension?"

Naomi_Sadge

That's the very question I ask myself every day.

And I know a lot awaits me in the next little while...

Next Friday Progressed Moon will move into Cancer in natal 4th and is already in the process of squaring natal AND progressed Pluto.

Progressed ASC is reaching Algol at 26 Taurus

Tr Pluto is currently square natal Chiron in 1st

Tr Neptune is closing in on my natal Saturn and Neptune

And a bit later on the year Tr Jupiter in Gemini will be opposing my stellium in Sag

So I am expecting a lot of action, not sure what exactly, but a lot of events to report for sure...

Last edited:

Caro

My friend has this new moon conj his sun in the first. His moon in the 12th.
He too has a stellium in sagi. His solar return chart shows a stellium in the 9th. I get the feeling this will be an eventful year for him. I hope a good one.

2stepbay

If transiting Neptune and/or Chiron are in aspect to any of the natal Sag placements, then this coming year will be one of introspection, healing, completions and re-visioning.

Naomi_Sadge

Oh great, another one - the last 5 years have been years of introspection!

My solar return chart shows an emphasis on the 5th house and Leo ASC so I was hoping this year would be kind of fun...

2stepbay

Important the Solar Return script is viewed in the context of current transits. e.g. If transiting Saturn in Scorpio is strongly aspecting your natal chart, one of the primary themes will be "restructuring and reorganizing". That would go a long way to determining how much "fun" is in the offing. Uranus and Pluto would be a very different theme generator...more about radical change and dissolving.

In a bigger sense, the transits over the past 4 years and the coming 3 years do not imply "fun", although there's always room for it. Rather, these cycles represent global transformation unlike anything ever seen on planet Earth. Add 7 Billion+ to the mix and all bets are off about where this is headed.

Caro

thanks 2SB.

the person I mention has moon in scorpio late degrees and mars at 0 sag.iI was struck by his reflection that this past year has not been a good one.

Last edited:

2stepbay

Mars in Sag approaches life optimistically with a lot of élan, especially for the masculine/yang vibration. However, natal Mars squared by transiting Neptune would inject a strong dose of confusion and lack of direction into the mix. Ultimately, a new vision of service and purpose emerges as Neptune's influence wanes. However, in the interim, a rudderless Sag would be challenged to "simply be".

Naomi_Sadge

Important the Solar Return script is viewed in the context of current transits. e.g. If transiting Saturn in Scorpio is strongly aspecting your natal chart, one of the primary themes will be "restructuring and reorganizing". That would go a long way to determining how much "fun" is in the offing. Uranus and Pluto would be a very different theme generator...more about radical change and dissolving.

In a bigger sense, the transits over the past 4 years and the coming 3 years do not imply "fun", although there's always room for it. Rather, these cycles represent global transformation unlike anything ever seen on planet Earth. Add 7 Billion+ to the mix and all bets are off about where this is headed.

Saturn is not too heavy on my this year - a nice trine to my Pisces ASC/Mars (ruler of 8th) conjunction and an even nicer sextile to Venus in Cap (in 11th ruler of 2nd and 7th) all from the 8th.

Except for a square and a conjunction to Chiron in Aries, Pluto and Uranus are not active in my chart this yearb but I can't wait for the Uranus trines to my stellium in Sag.

And Neptune, well, he's my biggest worry. He's currently squaring natal Saturn in Gemini (one of the most difficult transits for me, ever) and natal Neptune in Sag.

Jupiter is the most active for me this year, opposing my Sag stellium and squaring my Pisces ASC/Mars conjunction.

I can't wait...

Last edited:

Caro

Mars in Sag approaches life optimistically with a lot of élan, especially for the masculine/yang vibration. .

yes that statement pretty much sums him up! he can be very restless.
but definitely seeing a subtle shift. he has jupiter natally in pisces which i think will help with this transition. thanks for comments I will let him know.

when merc went rx a few weeks ago he had to go away on a trip with work where his mobile etc wouldnt work. it was quite interesting to observe.