our landing on the moon

mooninrevati

i have wondered lately, why did we not go back to the moon, what is it that the NASA has never disclosed to the world. how did it affect astrologers, world over. Any feelings, or thoughts on this?

amber_dawn

i have wondered lately, why did we not go back to the moon, what is it that the NASA has never disclosed to the world. how did it affect astrologers, world over. Any feelings, or thoughts on this?

I'm pretty sure we haven't gone back to the moon largely for monetary reasons. It's expensive, and NASA wanted to focus on other areas, since their isn't much on the moon in the way of major "discoveries" (which is how NASA continues to gets funding). That said, I want to know why other Space Agencies (like the ESA) haven't attempted to send anyone to the moon.

I've been wondering how man would be affected by the earth in his chart, if he were on the moon.

And this is really interesting--I've read the majority of people who have gone to the moon, have been cancers!

Last edited:

Ion

Landing a human being on the Moon was a monumental achievement , perhaps like climbing Mt. Everest, cubed !.
I believe that we realized that there is no need to return to the Moon because it is not profitable (?).
Many global astronauts have become true believers in the existence of extraterrestrial life . . . that is what NASA is hiding .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubtEtYLV_70

best regards,
Ion

Culpeper

Premium Member
There are a number of event charts related to the Apollo moon landings. The following hyperlink has many charts which I think are mostly accurate. The most important chart is for the Apollo 11 liftoff as that is the beginning. You will have to scroll down a little to find it.

http://edkohout.com/mundane/moonlanding.html

In the Apollo 11 liftoff chart notice that the Moon is void-of-course. The rule is if something is started in a VOC moon nothing will come of it. The Moon is also in the 12th house of secret enemies. The Moon is the natural significator of the Apollo Moon landings. The 12th house is the weakest horoscopic position for the Moon.

However, using whole sign houses, Venus rules the 9th house of long journeys and is in the 10th house. This indicates that the Apollo 11 flight would be successful.

The Apollo program was fully funded with all equipment constructed and astronauts trained, but was suddenly cut short. Just before the program suddenly ended, there were magazine articles published on how NASA had plans for a Moon base and already had the engineering plans prepared.

There are many close photographs of the Moon taken by Apollo and robotic reconnaissance craft. Those released to the public are mostly very poor quality. However, in some of them large artificial structures can be seen but always as through fog. There should be no fog on the Moon. The Clementine photographs showed many structures, but recently they were edited to remove all of those things. That is they have been falsified. The originals are still available on some private archives.

The Moon appears to be already occupied by extraterrestrials which earth governments consider unfriendly. The Soviet Union canceled its manned program altogether and Apollo was cut short.

amber_dawn

I believe that we realized that there is no need to return to the Moon because it is not profitable (?).

Well...sort of. NASA isn't really a capitalistic-friendly venture. Disregarding all alien theories about the moon (which I personally believe may have some truth in it! :alien:) the reason NASA hasn't gone back is because they receive a limited amount of funding from the government a year. They must divvy up the money then--and sadly, they must give it to the areas that are most likely to generate life-altering/science-changing news-making results--something like the discovery of water on Mars. This is so they can continue to get funding. The government already has cut most of NASA's funding, so year after year of saying "yup, we went back to the moon--lots of dusty grey rocks up there" isn't going to continue to get them the kind of funding they need.

There has been talk about building a base on the moon--we need one, so we can launch rockets off the low-gravity moon much cheaper & easier than on earth. It would make it easier to make a base on the mars in the future.

That said, aliens on the moon? Completely possible. But what the hell would they be doing on the moon, other than just...watching us. Like creepy stalkers. Maybe they're doing a scientific survey.

And hey, Culpepper...are you from VA, by any chance? :) Also, didn't the Soviet Union cancel their manned space program because the entire USSR collapse? Or was there another reason?

And I still want to know how the Earth would affect someone on the Moon, much like the moon affects those on Earth....

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
The targets of the Orion Spacecraft has been changed many times, at the start another Moon landing was planned, however a trip to Mars is still in the mix.

Most Countries by constitution or independence are aligned by intention to Sirius or Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion, therefore there is no surprise over the name and logo on link to the right, being the three stars of the Belt of Orion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration_Flight_Test_1

Mark

I think we need to remember that Americans only ever went to the Moon in the first place just to get one over on the Soviet Union. We didn't do it for money, because there was none to be made. It was actually incredibly expensive and brought back nothing but dry rocks that look and are composed just like Earth rocks. If it weren't for the "whose is bigger" contest that we called the "space race," we would never have gone to the Moon at all. Now that we have, we've shown that there is little to nothing accessible from the surface of the Moon that is of any real value. We already have plenty of dry rocks. We even have some wet ones too. So, why return to the Moon when it is so costly? The next time we go to the Moon it will either be another nationally-motivated race or it will be because the cost has significantly dropped. There just aren't any good reasons to spend so many resources to risk sending live humans to a dry, airless rock.

Capitalism kills exploration of all kinds.