Channeled Material

Kite

OK found the whole portion: Seth

SETH on the Christ Entity

Gnostic Christianity distinguished between the person of Jesus and the Christ entity as a spiritual being or aeon. This understanding is affirmed in a new way in Seth’s account of the Christ as a trans-personal and trans-physical ‘entity’ that incarnated in three distinct male individuals born at different times: John the Baptist, the historical Jesus and Paul - the thrice-male entity spoken of in the gnostic gospels.

from Seth Speaks[/url]

[Link provides all material. Parts of copied material deleted. copyright breach. Mod.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Empath

Kite,

Thank you for the Seth text! When the Judas gospel news came out, I knew that Seth had a lot to say and a different view of Judas, Jesus and the crucifxion. Thanks for pulling it up for us.

The Seth material (and Edgar Cayce) is the original channeled stuff -- and still the best, IMHO.

Kite

Thanks Empath. Indeed the Seth Material is the grandfather of them all. RA was also important but Seth introduced concepts of multidimensionality , reincarnation, universal laws and AllThatIs which is becoming ubiquitous. 30-40 years after it's introduction, it's still cutting edge and I feel, will be important as more and more people become aware of an expanded reality.

Kite

Lapis

I remember the first few times I read through the Seth books and felt like I was Home. Seth's term "Probable Realities" hit me like a ton of bricks the first second my eyes landed on those words. As I read it I thought to myself, I remember this! Such great works.

And I must add that Jane Roberts Oversoul 7 books are so wonderful too.

Empath

I must share the message i found today at http://www.thetempleofself-ascension.org/message/gemess6-Apr1-06.htm. There are some wonderful practices here!

Lessons from the Galactic Encyclopedia
Message Six
Embracing Vital Energy: The Four Knowns
Through Wisdom Teacher Sri Ram Kaa & Angelic Oracle Kira Raa
Delivered at TOSA Ranch April 1, 2006

[All copied text deleted. Please never copy/paste articles from the internet and certainly not such of extreme length!! People are very able to clink on the link and read it from there, so just a link will be sufficient. Moderator,]

Last edited by a moderator:

C1

:) Hi Empath,
Yes, thank you...what IS
so funny about peace, love and understanding, anyway? :lol:

Today is Sun @ 3 Taurus -- Sabian Symbol is "Pot of gold at the end
of the rainbow" and that's the nice feeling I got
-- hopefully "getting" something from reading the lessons in your post today.

Heartily,

C1

ohhh wow...i can relate im learning to love my self ,and im starting to be true to others

i need help..im going through some healing,i think im gonna be very successful
,possibly even famous

if anyone could help
i would see it as a sign from above

Kite

Anybody notice how the channeled material these days is about as hokey as it gets? Just take a gander at this page for a sampling http://lightworkers.org/spiritual-channeling-ascended-masters-channel

Even Celia Fenn who originally prompted me to create this thread sounds like a broken record. Karen Bishop who kept everyone abreast of her "what's up on planet earth", Wings on other metamorphisis seems to have gone off the deep end - see http://www.emergingearthangels.com/latest.html

I pretty much trust no one these days but continue to read those channellers who I feel connect with me at a no bs level. Lauren Gorgo is a good example. I tune out any channel that begins with "Dear Ones" or ends with the signature of some "Ascended Master". It would be better to say "This channel is brought to you by our friends at keepmeconfusedandbefuddled.com.

Yes, there are big changes afoot but frankly, I don't think anyone has it figured out from a practical standpoint. The only thing everyone agrees on is the fact that we are all changing. When aren't we?

OK that's my rant to balance out the point of view intiated by the overly optimistic threadstarter here. Dude get a grip.

aKuna

I agree there is to much hokie stuff out there......
I began channeling over 30years ago for me it has no ego attachment as it is shared but I'm not looking to make it a business or part of one...you will find most of these people your tiring of are struggling to maintain a current output and it's not working for them ... channeled info comes when we are ready not cause the channel has a reader dead line to meet. Also many of the unknown are simply channeling lower frequency Higher Self not really higher essence which is an aspect of them self...or their soul tree...like we are all filtered down as aspects from the big guys.We all have a touch of them in us so can if our own frequency is in harmony channel them... but only a portion of them which is harmonically compatible with our frequency. They make it all sound like some religious sermon and that is simply individual impression of what an individual thinks a channeled message should be..not really what it is cause they are all filtered through our own personal belief and awareness filters of individual essence.
Our job as readers/listeners is to use discernment and find what resonates
with our own expanding awareness... we can all tap into the higher consciousness if we allow ourselves this anyway...

Last edited:

Mark

You are right on many counts, aKuna, but I still feel the need to stress that most people are not capable of getting "unfiltered-quality" information. Clairvoyance and other such mundane skills are not enough to channel the One. There are only two ways I know of to reach the level of pure information. One is to simply become enlightened, at which point you are One with the One, so all of the information necessary is already at your fingertips. The second is to work through trance with an human guide. The idea behind the trance work is for the tranced individual to function fully as an unconscious mind and the questioner (guide, leader) to act fully as the conscious mind. This creates a pair of entities functioning as One. This second option still isn't as clean as enlightenment, though, because the information can only be as pure as the conscious part of the human equation, meaning that the questioner then becomes the limitation. Edgar Cayce was an oracle who used the second method. Because of that method, however, some unnecessary errors were introduced to the work by the questioners. I suppose that would mean that there's really only one way to reach pure information: enlightenment.

Speaking of Edgar Cayce, he gave a list of 10 of the incarnations of the soul who was Jesus. He also said that the Master had gone through 30 incarnations to achieve perfection by his own work. The inference is that there were more than 30 total. That Soul was not John the Baptist any more than It was all the disciples. It was not Saul of Tarsus either, at least not directly. There were 30+ direct incarnations of that Soul, but those two were not among them. It should be remembered that Christ is not the same as the man Jesus. Christ is quite different than an incarnating soul. Explanation of that would require much more space, so let's leave that for personal discovery. I accept the Cayce material because I've spent a few years reading books about it, researching through a full collection of the readings in their original format, and referencing personal experience through all of it. I've studied many things over the years and the Cayce material is so impressive to me because it is testable. He said many things which must be either right or wrong, and so the work is verifiable. I can't prove these things to anyone else, but you can prove them to yourself if you care to know anything on the matter.

Love and Peace to All.

Last edited:

aKuna

Mark:
I hear you but we are all ONE all Aspects of the same Source...it is only our programing which prevents one from not doing what others do..it is our belief which has limited us as we are all quite capable of doing anything we desire because.~~~~~we are all Essence Aspects of the Same, we only perceive ourselves to be manifested as matter and it's the confines of beliefs we have developed that is the limitation of this form..
STAND IN YOUR POWER means to not deny this reality! we can all experience our desire when we accept in our heart center we can....This is the time for shifting consciousness to become all we are.The soul chooses many focuses none of this is the point the point is we are at a juncture of transforming our reality and all things are possible when we accept them as such.
If I worded something to make it sound that the many could channel the Most Highest of
Source I didn't intend that...(of course we are all aspects of the One) we then all channel portions of such, but we only channel the frequency which we resonate in awareness. and this becomes progressive...
The point is to recognize we all do so progressively as our frequency raises, and NO THING is separate from us nor is it outside us. It's time for humanity to seek their own inner connection to source and not depend upon it to be given by second.
Just to further introduce myself aKuna is my essence tone not my name .. it is
aKuan Kumara DeAhRa Antahra in this present moment of resonance.

Last edited:

Mark

Actually, I intended to say that each and every person is capable of channeling/manifesting the One. The trouble is that we can't trust what we receive until we are able to manifest the One cleanly and that requires getting self out of the way completely. The One is the only source that should be really trusted, as all divisions of the One come with their own persona and identity. It is true, as you said, that learning this activity is a progressive process. The point I was trying to emphasise is the fact that self will skew information until self is conquered. Dirty mirrors reflect only dirty images. It is true that All are One and every individual thing is an unique expression of the One. It would be wonderful if every person could come to realise this.

aKuna

Mark we create reality from the frequency of our beliefs and thoughts... if the thoughts are not of our clearly being Aspects of Oneness they then become diverse. it is not for anyone to say that one reality experience is right and another wrong ..
as ALL is of SOURCE designed to be consciousness experiencing for expansion in whatever reality it chooses to create.