Hope for a kidnapped child?

Vyri

Banned
There is hope I have a child of 13 will be located, should anyone here wish to contribute in a general way or as much as they are able many would appreciate the feedback.

She is not a relative or of an association of anyone I know, yet she is one of the world's 'heaven forbid' increasingly seen number of children whom are being endangered everyday by undesirable people praying upon their helplessness in unsavory ways.

It is a general chart in that the 7th/5th are taken as someone unknown to the neophyte/astrologer, Venus is lord of both of these house rulers(One is host 7th/the other ruling children which is given to the Lord Saul. Note I am not using the 1st as Lilly might suggest.

Venus as mentioned is host lord of the 7th house and the 5th ambassador or lord of children in general. The cusp on the 5th is at the last degree where Saturn/Mars and Pisces lend their color, a 12th house meaning. There is much that is undisclosed here as the last degree's suggest, held back or the situation needs clearing of information. The fact that the sign is close to the end of the degree in Libra speaks for legal sadness as Jupiter is in the Via Combusta in the 12th from the 5th of children, or is guardian there in hidden situations for the individual. Jupiter will find himself somewhat ineffectual of this position to make some headway in the case? (turning the wheel the 4th is the 12th from the 5th.) I am wishing the mutual exchange Saturn and Jupiter are making will help. The child's sig. being exalted in a 12th house way-only indicating she is in hiding.Jupiter is forming a sextile, opportunity, aspect with Saturn (lord and depositor of the sign Capricorn on the horary charts 7th where Libra has natural sign-ship) whom is exalted, back in the sign of Libra. (mutual agreement) Balance for the child's sake and all circumstances surrounding her situation=Libra, the law and legal caretaker of her predicament.

The last aspect I believe the Moon makes is the quincunx to Saturn, the kidnapped child's significator.

Any contribution would be greatly appreciated.:rightful:

Where is the kidnapped child?
All the best..
Sincerely,
Vyri

Attachments

• Where is the kidnapped child..JPG
    Where is the kidnapped child..JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: