The world

Abby83

I'm very much concerned about the state of society and where the world is headed in the future. It has gotten to a point where there's so much pollution everywhere that more and more ppl are dying of cancer and also having pre cancer conditions. It's come to a point where all ppl do is work. They can't afford children anymore. All the food in supermarkets have chemicals on them. Seriously, things are really bad. Does anyone know, astrologically speaking, when things will turn around for the better. I can't possibly imagine our future with the way we are going.

JUPITERASC

I'm very much concerned about the state of society
and where the world is headed in the future.
It has gotten to a point where there's so much pollution everywhere
that more and more ppl are dying of cancer
and also having pre cancer conditions.
It's come to a point where all ppl do is work.
They can't afford children anymore.
All the food in supermarkets have chemicals on them.
Seriously, things are really bad.
Does anyone know, astrologically speaking
when things will turn around for the better.
I can't possibly imagine our future with the way we are going.

Change is a slow process
especially with regard to such complex issues as those you have mentioned
:smile:
Long term forecasts of this nature are the province of MUNDANE astrology
meanwhile
here's a down-to-earth comment summing up these issues at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdVE-efyv2c

Abby83

Thanks Jupiter asc 😊. I watched the video. So basically we humans are all gonna die? Great 😕.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I'm just happy I can go about my day and not even care about the state of the world. My life is safe in this little bubble. :joyful:

AppLeo

Honestly, nothing bad is gonna happen in our lifetimes. It's the next generation that will have to deal with all this ****.

JUPITERASC

Honestly, nothing bad
is gonna happen
in our lifetimes.
It's the next generation
that will
have to deal with all this ****.

hiroshima-never-again.gif

c566d4b93095b25f99e4f08c70fe44fab07937f2b22a54eee7eb67e4b324cdd5.jpg

theV

The more we get close, the more divided we are. Technology, globalism, the new world order had nothing but create chaos and conflicts. People of different ethnic, reality views, religion are brought together in endless religious, ethnical, ideological and economical war. The world would improve if there were respect to each others and to humanity codes.

theV

Yes, I read what you posted and I also want to point out to it. But I want to refer to another problem the world is facing.

theV

I believe all illness whether it is physical or mental that plagued humanity is due to our disconnection with spiritual side. There is no argument that most of the food we are consuming is 50 percent or less natural. Modifying food with chemical stuff and so is quite dangerous. But there is also the myth of depopulation. The government wants less people therefore they contaminate water and keep on producing artificial food.

Plus the lifestyle is really ******.

Last edited:

Abby83

Yes this is true. Ppl are losing their ability to have a lifestyle. We have to work our asses off to be as healthy as we naturally would be. Eg: buying vitamin supplements because it's lacking in our food. And all this money going to cancer charities. For real? Cancer is caused by deoxygenated blood cells due to pollution in air, water, and food. So why on earth are ppl donating? All that money is going to find a way to keep this intoxicating lifestyle going and then having ppl pay fortunes to whatever cure they come up with to oxygenate the blood again.

I still haven't researched why the government wants to depopulate but because of the chemicals snd pollution everywhere, it is affecting ppls brains and ppl are becoming incredibly stupid.

Yes this is true. Ppl are losing their ability to have a lifestyle. We have to work our asses off to be as healthy as we naturally would be. Eg: buying vitamin supplements because it's lacking in our food. And all this money going to cancer charities. For real? Cancer is caused by deoxygenated blood cells due to pollution in air, water, and food. So why on earth are ppl donating? All that money is going to find a way to keep this intoxicating lifestyle going and then having ppl pay fortunes to whatever cure they come up with to oxygenate the blood again.

I still haven't researched why the government wants to depopulate but because of the chemicals snd pollution everywhere, it is affecting ppls brains and ppl are becoming incredibly stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

Chrysalis

To gain better control esp when the s*** hits the fan, they want us all to be stupid so we don't know what the phucks going on around us, and with many people this is working.

Most people are glued to the media being brainwashed, whilst eating cancer laden brain numbing food and drink, why ? Because this food is cheap, and is made cheap for a reason, sugar id say is the main Cancer Killer and there's sugar in almost everything we buy in supermarkets.
To buy fresh organic produce is not affordable to most people.

People have been ridiculously dumbed down by the government, there's all sorts of tactics they've used and are still using on us, there's things going on behind the scenes of course there is...we only get to find out about this when its too late for us to even care.

And all these new street drugs coming through, ha ha well i wonder who's responsible for this, they know what they're doing alright.

Worlds an absolute disgrace and getting worse very quickly...i actually feel like its rotting away, jst think about what's going on all over the world on our planet, its really on its last legs.

And the big resounding issue is money, that ****ing stuff we need to "survive" and just be us is what is causing the rot.

Pesticides, chemicals, stuff added to ingredients is all because of money and trying to make products "last longer" by artificially increasing life span which harms both us and what we know "tastes good" we get used to bad stuff, and so in turn bad stuff is all we will produce which is a course of further rot.

I could live off growing my own veg etc in my own garden, not having to buy anything again from a store, potatoes and veg go a long way and can make various fine foods... it sounds like living in the dark age? no more like the intelligent age.

But then how do you hunt for your own meat? not all of us live in an area.. or are even permitted to do such a thing, life is too controlled, we are not able to express what we truly want, because getting what we truly want removes control from the hands of the people who have the control.

Chrysalis

It just all all boils down to GREED really, mass production of food, so using growth hormones for Animals, even mass produced fruit/veg have something that makes them grow bigger and quicker...that's the main thing quicker.

And then we go to the store and buy this stuff, and sit down and eat it....and then we have people killing themselves, on so much medication for different issues, Cancer killing people off left right and center.

Since i watched this video, i did actually stop eating meat for a while and think i may stop again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjIXJMGpT3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Im now officially Vegatarian, ive not seen that 2nd link before and i don't like it.

Last edited: