Co Ruler's - Extensive Interpretations invited.

Vyri

Banned
The interpretation's of co ruler's have often been explained and acknowledged as a planet's visitation or presence within the Host house/sign wherein the Host accepts the occupation of the planet in His/Her domain with the title of co-ruler automatically, unnecessary to be qualified; and as there are different schools of thought on weather or not the planet should automatically receive the shared title or reference to the Host sign he tenants as such, other viewpoints within the forum might expound on this theme. Strictly speaking a planet does have an influence certainly within the house/sign he is deposited in, but to the extent of being called a 'co-ruler' by shear appearance tenanting the sign/house might be expounded upon here, dignity, triplicity etc. not withstanding in interpretation. Those of traditional Bonnetti, Lilly wisdom are welcome and invited to the delineation explanation's with great expectation. Any takers?

All the best

Vyri:whistling:

Lin

To me, the only "co-rulers" are planets which rule intercepted signs....so that if let's say Taurus rules a 5th house, and Gemini is intercepted in the 5th, then Venus rules the house and Mercury co-rules it. How powerful each of those planets is remains to be seen with the delineating of the chart. But they will both impact the 5th house....in whatever way it turns out.
LIN

Vyri

Banned
Co-ruler's or accompanied rulers are just that, let me explain. Which came first the chicken or the egg type of scenario is part of the subject matter here. In the heaven's the 'signs' along the equator or belt move about 1 deg every 50 years or so. The signs (Queens/Kings) have their beginnings traced in mid evil times as the parents of the solar system planets. And as they are higher in the heavens they originated the beginning interpretations as a standard long before relationships of the solar planets were given credibility to represent these signs. (I believe if I have my facts straight here)The planets within the solar system given specific reference, or even the Sun for that matter, were considered only later as co ruler of these houses or estates. The lore of mythology evolved interpretations to these signs long before the solar system planets could be termed as representatives of these realms in likeness.

The solar system moves faster than the fixed estates and these bodies give off energies daily/hence these transiting effects upon the character make for destiny, you have heard the old adage, 'Character is Destiny.' The fixed stars moving ever so slow are much more likened for a greatness in effectiveness within mundane charts, as they are long staying in the scheme of developing social changes and trends that last for centuries in the making of history, they make there influence known by energies assisting/assisted of the solar planets but are considered greater in force to cause eventful changes in the world..i.e.; planets landing within their provinces within 1.5 (Robson) degrees making considerable impact within a map.

I am not a Kepler or an Astronomer and so the facts of particulars are not known to me off hand specifically to prove or reprove these statements, in that I may also be able to carry on a convincing discourse or dialog about their origins. But it is to my understanding a sign/house strictly speaking has it's origin by the fixed estates of the stars about the belt of the equator and these houses/signs were only later given designated rulers, as stated above, of solar system planets after much study of statistics bearing out their reflections that fit into the signs makeup. Stars are more succinct in description to lending temperament or trait values again as stated above..Character is Destiny. Yet the stars impel..they do not compel us in this fashion, free will will always dominate their dictates of effectiveness over us. The solar system planets carry their meanings of these fixed estates with a one/two ruler-ship meanings, (Modern) Lilly gives them one each. Therefore a planet is lord or co ruler of these which speaks with considerable weight of distinction bearing out these iconic estates or signs, =The Queens/Kings or fixed stars-rather to each sign with their many myriad clusters of fixed stars within these signs. Kingdoms of the heavens as they were known back then when first discovered.

A co-ruler then has its origin in the host ruler(s), for example; Pleiades has many cluster's of planets that resemble the traits a Taurus character meaningfully would demonstrate. But as we have additionally given Venus two sign ruler-ships she also being lord of Libra/the lighter sign, she cannot represent Taurus as the Pleiades does..something to weep about. Taurus rules the darker side of Venus's expression, is self absorbed etc and thinks of self first, she of Taurus represents psychologically the formative years section or house of the chart, this place in the early years represents learning capabilities associated with owning things that develop our understanding of character traits; a sense oriented area where touching holding and tasting gives us understandings of our early nature.

Libra being air and a higher form of Venus expression is considered an energy that later on in our understanding in the world helps us to develop the chaste and honorable expressions of the air sign Libra with these traits. The nursery rhyme giving Sunday as Venus interpretation of Libra. She speaks here of a miss whom is angelic and thought provokingly balancing/carrying out the Christ principle of Charity of the Law in the world, by holding to a higher principle she carries men to the alter of Christ in the union that further develops the foundation's of society, well to establish finer dictates of authority, Judges, magistrates etc. Kings.

So in essence the estate ruler is the fixed body of Stars within a sign, it is only the lord of the sign (a solar system planet) that is typically called the co ruler of these fixed stars signs/houses or estates of the Kings/Queens= these fixed stars or rulers. It is easier 'now' to say that Venus is the Lord of the host sign Libra then to refer to her as a co ruler or Lord. Whichever the intention with good or malevolent energies, another signs lord deposited within a seperate sign having other than a soverignty of its meaningfulness can not be termed willy nilly as its co ruler(s), say as Mars deposited in Libra as a co ruler. In such a referral he is not..he is a planet from a foreign kingdom with a totally separate nature. These planets then whether they are ill dignified or dignified visiting within a sign/house foreign to their own soil are considered guests, and by their present tenure within the the province are capable to bear tidings of lent or malevolence giving warnings or are sent as troops to aid by some understanding dignity, by energies they give or receive of other lords so deposited in their own estates or other invited quests within other estates.

As they are also called ambassadors of the signs they are sent to different houses to represent the estates of their Queens/Kings. An example; the queen of England (Saturn or Capricorn) sent for the Spanish Earl of Essex, they formed a union of aid, he Mars going to Capricorn to aid her in her province to hold her mighty Kingdom. But he was considered not a co ruler, he represented his might with great intention by his origins worth exalted by her presence and a separate integral strength. A co ruler has an affinity with the Host of its castle by Lordship identification of and by 'simpatico' of metal.

Well these co rulers speak of warnings of hostility within another Queens/Kings provinces or will they render gifts or aid of benign note blessing where they list?

Another example; Mars in Libra is neither a co-ruler of that sign nor will it ever be, it does not represent the King or Queen Libra/Lord Venus trait in likeness or in strut it is of an antipathy to Libra and does not bode well here. The sole intent of Mars to Venus is the intent to have Venus yield to his masculine reign or meaningfulness.

Jason of the Argonauts was not considered a co-ruler of the Pleiades when he slew Medusa, rather he was dignified as another Kings Lord or fixed star in the Heavens that was sent to slay Medusa for the honor of obtaining riches from his own King and the hand of a maiden of that realm.

That being my take on rulers, co rulers and Queens and Kings with their Ladies and Lords.

All the best

Vyri