Are there astrologer aspects?

Sweet Pea

Try looking for asteroid Urania which is number 30.
The degree 27 Leo is said to be the astrologer's degree.
Also Mercury-Pallas aspects will help. Pallas sees patterns which is critical in synthesizing a chart.

Last edited:

katydid

I think there are many many varied aspects just because there are so many types of Astrology and so many various reasons for becoming an astrologer.

In my case, I think it is my Sun conjunct Neptune in Libra and My Mercury in Scorpio exactly trine Uranus in Cancer, which lured me into the craft. :alien:

Bambi95

Account Closed
Would the 9th house be considered the "Astrologer" house? It does represent higher learning and such.

As for aspects....Katy mentioned some. I think mine might be Mercury in Virgo squaring Jupiter and Pluto.

aquarius7000

Do astrologers or people into astrology have specific aspects?
Of course, there are. If there can be aspects to see love and romance or if one can become an engineer, then why not Astrology? :)

Connections between Uranus and Mercury, either direct, or through respective house rulers, would be one. The Aquarian energy is said to be linked to Astrology. Whilst I have all of the aforementioned, I also think that a strong 8th house could contribute, too, as the 8th house stands for everything that's taboo and hidden. A strong 9th house ruler can also help as the 9th house is connected with philosophy and spirituality. Now you would feel I am biased if I said I had all of the above :p

Oddity

Traditionally, connections from Merc - Mars - Saturn with some of them angular. You want Jupiter involved as well if you want to do this professionally, as it helps to give recognition and a good reputation.

AppLeo

In my opinion, you make an astrologer aspect out of anything. All the pluto aspects would lead astrology. And then you could say Neptune aspects are astrological too because Neptune is spiritual. And obviously Jupiter cuz higher knowledge. Uranus aspects could work because it's advanced thinking and not accepted by all.

Literally everyone will have an "astrology aspect" whether they study astrology or not.

I think people who turn to astrology or get into it were either introduced to it, brought up with it, or were seeking alternative spiritual/mental healing.

Lin

My MC is 27 degrees of Leo.
I have Uranus anglular (7th).
Uranus rules my IC.
My interest in personal astrology is supported by 5 planets residing in my 7th and 8th houses...with Moon in Gemini on my 8th cusp.
I have 3 9th house planets incl the Sun.
I'm a Leo.
I have Scorpio rising...so I am both curious and think of every person as a mystery to be solved.
But no planets IN Scorpio....
All my planets fall in a trine between Uranus and Neptune.

I'm pretty "supported" in my study of astrology....by the pattern of my natal chart.
LIN