Birthchart interpretation

Aphrodite Blue

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone could give a look at my birthchart and tell me what you think?

I'm interested in all the opinions you might have, i'm trying to build a framework understanding of my chart, I've just noticed a few of them, as:
-Neptune on my MC, squareing Jupiter, i wos told that's kind of bad luck
-Mars rules my AC and square my Venus very tight,midpointed by Jupiter 45-90-45
-Venus 6 min orbed tridecile to the moon and 40-80-40 triangle (noviles) among sun-ven-nept,as to my Marilyn Monroe archetype
-Mars opposition Pluto , Moon conjunct Pluto
-Mercury quintile Saturn
-Jupiter not makeing good aspects to any personal planet: sad:

I wish i knew your point of view, meaning of aspects and anything you might consider it could be useful to me.

Thank you, waiting for replays :joyful:

Attachments

• web chart natal.jpg
    web chart natal.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

kimbermoon

The Mars/Pluto is a big one, since it is also involves the Moon, and Venus as a t-square; that really needs to be seen as a 'unit' since Mars also rules the ASC. The implications of that will affect the way you express yourself in the outer world; your personality, and in return will reflect the type of reactions you get from others through the 7th H [including marriage] . Complications of the Moon/Pluto/Venus represent potential troubles with the mother in the past, which can ultimately affect your personal relationships and marriage, so there is an urgency to resolve the inner conflicts you carry over from the past. Another clue on that is the interplay between the Sun and Moon [representing the parents] and their impact on your life. In the end it is about how you feel about yourself and what you can do about such feelings.
Sun rules the 4th H, showing the connection with family and the past; there was some kind of disconnect between between your parents and you were impacted by their different parenting styles. Their relationship was a combination of water and air which seldom harmonize with each other, without someone making a lot of sacrifices and adjustments to suit the other.
Consider how your own yin-yang energies have been affected by their 'combination'.
The conjunction of Moon/Pluto tends to manifest as either abuse, or domination; control issues are often significant often due to feelings of vulnerability and inferiority; the self esteem then suffers, as denoted by Moon/Venus. For relationships there is also the polarity between the energies of Aries-Libra to get sorted out. The affliction of Mars and Venus represents disharmony in relationships as well...
Before treating the inner works of your chart it helps to get an overall view of the chart as a whole; as per the elemental balancing, planets in the houses, and noting the combinations of energy that represent specific configurations; those that are most obvious and disruptive in the chart...how long have you been studying astrology?

Aphrodite Blue

The Mars/Pluto is a big one, since it is also involves the Moon, and Venus as a t-square; that really needs to be seen as a 'unit' since Mars also rules the ASC. The implications of that will affect the way you express yourself in the outer world; your personality, and in return will reflect the type of reactions you get from others through the 7th H [including marriage] . Complications of the Moon/Pluto/Venus represent potential troubles with the mother in the past, which can ultimately affect your personal relationships and marriage, so there is an urgency to resolve the inner conflicts you carry over from the past. Another clue on that is the interplay between the Sun and Moon [representing the parents] and their impact on your life. In the end it is about how you feel about yourself and what you can do about such feelings.
Sun rules the 4th H, showing the connection with family and the past; there was some kind of disconnect between between your parents and you were impacted by their different parenting styles. Their relationship was a combination of water and air which seldom harmonize with each other, without someone making a lot of sacrifices and adjustments to suit the other.
Consider how your own yin-yang energies have been affected by their 'combination'.
The conjunction of Moon/Pluto tends to manifest as either abuse, or domination; control issues are often significant often due to feelings of vulnerability and inferiority; the self esteem then suffers, as denoted by Moon/Venus. For relationships there is also the polarity between the energies of Aries-Libra to get sorted out. The affliction of Mars and Venus represents disharmony in relationships as well...
Before treating the inner works of your chart it helps to get an overall view of the chart as a whole; as per the elemental balancing, planets in the houses, and noting the combinations of energy that represent specific configurations; those that are most obvious and disruptive in the chart...how long have you been studying astrology?

Hi Kimbermoon,first of all thank you for being so kind to replay.

I am studying astrology from 2 years, but only reading things,such as aspects, planets in houses , nothing professional, i'm tryng to deepen my knowledge.I dont't know haw aspects involving more then 2 planets should be interpreted by me so that's why i need some help from more experienced people. I hope i find some answers in astrology and ways to improve my life, i want to know my astro "friends"(good aspects) and my "anemies"(bad aspects), so i find a way of handeling and keeping into control the bad and focus more on the good parts and develop them. I just got to the point of giving attention to issues like T-square, i don't understand it much.
I don't understand what you mean by ruler of my 4th house being the sun, i see sun is in my 12 h.

You guess about my parents, i haven't got a happy childhood, and they are still bothering me, they are unwilling to help me , They have strange and difficult characters, hard to deal with, to resume, they had always been fighting and makeing my life a hell as they wore maried, and after that they continued doing the same, i can't change them, i only need to stay far away from them, keep a long distance relationship.
Me and my husband love eachother, we had some issues but we went over them,we are now 11 years since we are together

About self esteem you are also kind of right, in the sense that I know my skills but it's hard to make others notice them, I do not really know praise.
I did work hard for everything i have and everything i become, maybe twice as much others did, but it seems i'm not beeing apreciated enough.

Lately I have heard only negative aspects about my birthchart, feels like i'm destined to be unlucky, do you see anything good in there? Do i have any potential to succeed in life, ability to attract assets and happyness? I was told venus in makeing some good aspects...what do you think?

P.S.English is not my native language so sorry for gram mistakes.

Last edited:

Kannon

Jupiter is conjunct the Sun in your chart -- and contra-parallel it. Also Jupiter at 0N29 declination is parallel Pluto 1N13. This brings some potential staying power and can create great windows of opportunity IF you live your life as a creator rather than a passive receiver of circumstances.

So with these three major Jupiter aspects your chart is not lacking in Jupiter effects. Jupiter is also Bi-quintile Pluto. A good creative talent aspect. Stick with creative endeavors, they may take longer to unfold successfully than you'd like.

No, you should not be worried about Neptune conjunct the Midheaven. Since this chart is not accurate along Asc/MC/house lines, don't give it any worry at all. I know your birth time is specific, but that does not guarantee an accurate chart. Send me a private message if you are interested in more detail on this.

Jupiter square Neptune can be an aspect great for developing creative abilities, seeing things in full color and dimension. Great for artists of all types. It is only negative if you romanticize people and give them a larger place in your life than they have earned; or if you get sucked into gambling or 'get rich quick' schemes. Avoid both. Also avoid religious fervor. Create balance through creative perspective and you will not find much negative in this aspect, if any.

Sun is square Uranus. This can be an aspect that causes you to attract odd and strange influences or those that unnecessarily upset your balance. If used proactively by application of your free will to creative tasks and approaching problems creatively, you can find solutions others may not.

Venus square Mars can lead to jealousies and unnecessary friction in close relationship, but it need not do that if you are first focusing your energies creatively and avoiding what detracts from that. This can be a very creative aspect, so long as creativity is prioritized over pleasures and indulgences involving others. If you let low self-esteem draw you relationships that seem to validate your worth, but come with unhealthy consequences (needy, manipulative people) then you will find the frictions and jealousies happening.

This is not a bad or 'unlucky' chart. We don't actually describe things that way in modern astrology.

You actually have a lot more Jupiter aspects in your chart than I do in mine.

Balance of power between self and others will be a long-term theme. Sun nearly exactly contra-parallel Pluto. Don't let others push you around and don't attempt to boss or control others either. Draw firm boundaries and be consistent in respecting others' boundaries.

There are indicators of both creative potential and possible financial ability.

mathur_dinesh

From 9/June/2013 till now you might have experienced some tension at work. There could have been a romance that later led to separation. You might have felt that things were not kept very clear and forthright in the romance. There could have been a journey abroad.

tobby

Hello Aphrodite Blue,

In my opinion, the aspect responsible for the difficult childhood, problems with your parents (I assume mainly with your the father) and the notion that although you work hard, things tend to come harder to you than to most other people; is the Square between Sun and Saturn. In trying to determine the predominant source of trouble related to issues of self-expression, self-esteem and the feeling of being "unlucky", all the rest inharmonious aspects in your chart are secondary to that one, as well as easier to resolve.

I'd like to hear what Kannon has to say regarding this aspect as well.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

while your Sun is found in the 12th House, it also naturally rules the sign of Leo so we say that the Sun rules the 5th and has further connection with the matters of that house.
The positive energies in the chart are noted by the blue lines...for you Venus is sextile Saturn and that offers assurance of long term stability and security in marriage; it can also offset some of the more troubling aspects in relationships. There is also a nice tie-in between Mercury/Moon/Pluto, suggesting your ability to transform and regenerate yourself through the controlled use of your mind. The Mars trine to Neptune offers the potential for higher expression of the imagination and creativity in productive ways; also being receptive to higher truths and being more attuned to your spiritual self.

Aphrodite Blue

Jupiter is conjunct the Sun in your chart -- and contra-parallel it. Also Jupiter at 0N29 declination is parallel Pluto 1N13. This brings some potential staying power and can create great windows of opportunity IF you live your life as a creator rather than a passive receiver of circumstances.

So with these three major Jupiter aspects your chart is not lacking in Jupiter effects. Jupiter is also Bi-quintile Pluto. A good creative talent aspect. Stick with creative endeavors, they may take longer to unfold successfully than you'd like.

No, you should not be worried about Neptune conjunct the Midheaven. Since this chart is not accurate along Asc/MC/house lines, don't give it any worry at all. I know your birth time is specific, but that does not guarantee an accurate chart. Send me a private message if you are interested in more detail on this.

Jupiter square Neptune can be an aspect great for developing creative abilities, seeing things in full color and dimension. Great for artists of all types. It is only negative if you romanticize people and give them a larger place in your life than they have earned; or if you get sucked into gambling or 'get rich quick' schemes. Avoid both. Also avoid religious fervor. Create balance through creative perspective and you will not find much negative in this aspect, if any.

Sun is square Uranus. This can be an aspect that causes you to attract odd and strange influences or those that unnecessarily upset your balance. If used proactively by application of your free will to creative tasks and approaching problems creatively, you can find solutions others may not.

Venus square Mars can lead to jealousies and unnecessary friction in close relationship, but it need not do that if you are first focusing your energies creatively and avoiding what detracts from that. This can be a very creative aspect, so long as creativity is prioritized over pleasures and indulgences involving others. If you let low self-esteem draw you relationships that seem to validate your worth, but come with unhealthy consequences (needy, manipulative people) then you will find the frictions and jealousies happening.

This is not a bad or 'unlucky' chart. We don't actually describe things that way in modern astrology.

You actually have a lot more Jupiter aspects in your chart than I do in mine.

Balance of power between self and others will be a long-term theme. Sun nearly exactly contra-parallel Pluto. Don't let others push you around and don't attempt to boss or control others either. Draw firm boundaries and be consistent in respecting others' boundaries.

There are indicators of both creative potential and possible financial ability.

Kannon you bring astrology to a new level for me, i'm surprised. I am ashamed that I did not put these aspects into account as the declinations you mentioned, i'll just start reading more about them, where can i get a chart with such aspects as declinations ?

OMG, you get straight to my heart, and i thank you so much for makeing me see the full part of the glass.

Pff you are right about everything, also about me being extremely jealous,that mainly happens because of my ego, i want to be the best, the unforgeteble in someone's life, i'm trying to control this feeling, it's hard is like i want all or nothing. I also have a trend toward of being noticed, might also be due venus/mars exact square, people turn heads at me on street, i recive compliments, especially man,i dont think i'm beautiful, but i guess i have some sex appeal.

I just like it so much you pointed the balance, witch i'm also aware i have to keep.

Aphrodite Blue

Hello Aphrodite Blue,

In my opinion, the aspect responsible for the difficult childhood, problems with your parents (I assume mainly with your the father) and the notion that although you work hard, things tend to come harder to you than to most other people; is the Square between Sun and Saturn. In trying to determine the predominant source of trouble related to issues of self-expression, self-esteem and the feeling of being "unlucky", all the rest inharmonious aspects in your chart are secondary to that one, as well as easier to resolve.

I'd like to hear what Kannon has to say regarding this aspect as well.
Hi Tobby,

When i was little my parents had high financial possibilities, they still do, but lower naw, they also get divorced. My dad earned by makeing investments at a low price, not by hard working, as i earn my living.
My dad instilled in my mind, as a little girl, that i will have a joyful and easy life, he made me so many promises, that i would have my own company, that he will help.
It was hard to grow and realize that life was puting me work for others, that my dad not recognize promises he made me, that he was giving credit and financial support to other people, he undervalued me even though I demonstrate skills and i had results, and ***** the dreams he raised me with.
I did my own "luck", by studing and working hard. Naw he has no activity, stays at home after he give bankruptcy, money come to him from renal locations.
I still love them both, anyway....

Kannon

Kannon you bring astrology to a new level for me, i'm surprised. I am ashamed that I did not put these aspects into account as the declinations you mentioned, i'll just start reading more about them, where can i get a chart with such aspects as declinations ?

No need for shame. Astrology is very complex and it takes years of practice examining charts to take in the whole of a chart without 'picking it apart' and forgetting how to put it back together.

Anyone can access a data sheet at astro.com that contains all the declinations for their birth charts. After you've selected a chart to view, the link "Additional tables PDF" and it will open up another tab displaying the declination position of each planet/point in your chart. Look for same/similar degrees in same pole (N or S) for parallel aspects, in opposite poles for contra-parallels.

OR you can download freeware ASTROLOG here: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog.htm
It also displays declinations, but only for planets. You must click on "Edit" menu, then "Enter command line" and enter the command line, '/sr' (without quotes). This will switch planet positions in the right column to declinations. You will have to re-enter that command line to switch it back to longitudes. Unfortunately ASTROLOG does not display both at the same time.

OMG, you get straight to my heart, and i thank you so much for makeing me see the full part of the glass.

Pff you are right about everything, also about me being extremely jealous,that mainly happens because of my ego, i want to be the best, the unforgeteble in someone's life, i'm trying to control this feeling, it's hard is like i want all or nothing. I also have a trend toward of being noticed, might also be due venus/mars exact square, people turn heads at me on street, i recive compliments, especially man,i dont think i'm beautiful, but i guess i have some sex appeal.

I just like it so much you pointed the balance, witch i'm also aware i have to keep.

tobby - I noticed the Sun square Saturn aspect, but because of the Jupiter conjunction and the tighter square to Uranus, I decided not to mention it with its wider orb. Of course, it is a factor, but its not as strong as the other things I mentioned. It may play into some timing regarding moving forward and settling in to a comfortable, satisfactory life, but I did not want to reinforce Aphrodite's sense of negatives in her chart. Sun is applying conjunct Jupiter, separating from the square to Saturn in this birth chart. So Jupiter is actually the stronger influence.

Aphrodite Blue

Hey everyone,

I attached bellow my transits chart, i had an interview a few days ago and they just call me to say i got the job, tommorow i meet the big manager of the company, it's a multinational company, and i was waiting for an opportunity like this, the thing is they got a project in my city who is going to last about 1 and a half year, then i don't know if they will take projects around my place....what do you guys think i should do about this? i don't like any longer the tensions in the company i work for from 3.5 years, the stress is big and dosent worth it anymore, they ask a lot from me and pay bad, is this a good time for me to change my job?
I asked for an average salary at first interview, not to big, but biger then i got naw (witch never stays in my pocket until the end of the month :lol: ).

Thanks for all you guys did for me untill naw <3 , i trust your advice

Attachments

• natal + transits.jpg
    natal + transits.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ukdesifem

Should i be worry about Neptune conjuncting MC? :unsure:

Not necessarily.

Any planet conjunct the MC signifies career potential. So the Sun for instance lends to career potential. Mercury is speech or communication. The Moon, emotions. Jupiter, moral leadership. Mars, competitiveness. Venus, aesthetics/arts. Saturn, hard work/duty, and the outer planets imagination, flux/change, or transformation.

Neptune would signify imagination and inspiration as a theme.

No aspect in itself is inherently good or bad.

tobby

Hey everyone,

I attached bellow my transits chart, i had an interview a few days ago and they just call me to say i got the job, tommorow i meet the big manager of the company, it's a multinational company, and i was waiting for an opportunity like this, the thing is they got a project in my city who is going to last about 1 and a half year, then i don't know if they will take projects around my place....what do you guys think i should do about this? i don't like any longer the tensions in the company i work for from 3.5 years, the stress is big and dosent worth it anymore, they ask a lot from me and pay bad, is this a good time for me to change my job?
I asked for an average salary at first interview, not to big, but biger then i got naw (witch never stays in my pocket until the end of the month :lol: ).

Thanks for all you guys did for me untill naw <3 , i trust your advice
Today Mercury Conjuncts your natal Venus and Squares your Mars, it's no surprise that communications are emphasized and become a major issue of the day, if not the most important one.
Pluto transits your 10th house at the moment and will stay there for the next couple of years, which means that the part of your life related your job and profession will be transformed or at least be a subject to change. It is possbile that your professional status will be radically different by the end of this transit.

While transiting the 10th house Pluto will also trine your Mars -a very positive transit for taking initiatives on going through with your plans- and in some years from now will also Sextile your Sun, which is an indication of a time when creative opportunities are likely emerge and you should be ready to grab the chances that will present themselves to you. Check an astrological ephemeris to see around when Pluto will approach 27 Capricorn.

If you are interested in the subject of planetary transits I would recommend you to take a look at the book "Planets in Transit" by Robert Hand, it's extremely useful and will help you understand how the transits operate.

Aphrodite Blue

Today Mercury Conjuncts your natal Venus and Squares your Mars, it's no surprise that communications are emphasized and become a major issue of the day, if not the most important one.
Pluto transits your 10th house at the moment and will stay there for the next couple of years, which means that the part of your life related your job and profession will be transformed or at least be a subject to change. It is possbile that your professional status will be radically different by the end of this transit.

While transiting the 10th house Pluto will also trine your Mars -a very positive transit for taking initiatives on going through with your plans- and in some years from now will also Sextile your Sun, which is an indication of a time when creative opportunities are likely emerge and you should be ready to grab the chances that will present themselves to you. Check an astrological ephemeris to see around when Pluto will approach 27 Capricorn.

If you are interested in the subject of planetary transits I would recommend you to take a look at the book "Planets in Transit" by Robert Hand, it's extremely useful and will help you understand how the transits operate.

Thanks Tobby,

So the final interview went pretty well, i got the job, i wos so nervous and excited, and i am still. I'll start from february.
Pluto will approach 27 Capricorn in 2021, i don't know if i check the good emhemeris....what is it mean if approach 27 Capricorn?

tobby

Thanks Tobby,

So the final interview went pretty well, i got the job, i wos so nervous and excited, and i am still. I'll start from february.
Pluto will approach 27 Capricorn in 2021, i don't know if i check the good emhemeris....what is it mean if approach 27 Capricorn?
Yes, you are correct. Pluto will Sextile your natal Sun when will approach this degree.