Will we move abroad this year (2013?)

tina1979

I've generated this chart because this question has been puzzling me for a long time... We've been looking for jobs abroad, had bad luck last year when one contract was cancelled at the last minute so we're really hoping that 2013 is the year we will move. Our transits (both solar horoscopes) do indicate a new job and a move so I'd like to see if this horary chart can support that notion as well. Btw, solars do indicate a move in the summer-does this horary show any sign of that?

I see that the ruler of the 4th house /Moon/ (where we live now) is in opposition with the Asc Mars (I am very restless and can't wait to go, political reasons, financial etc etc.)

7th house ruler does represent the move but it's located in the 10th house. The fact that Mars (Asc) and Ven (7th) are so close, could that indicate that a move is close as well? I do hope so...

Can anyone interpret this better?
Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_will_we_move_abroad_this_year_hp.30080.21729.jpg
    astro_w2at_01_will_we_move_abroad_this_year_hp.30080.21729.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 28

Omnisphericus

The chart is radical, since Jupiter is Lord of Hour and of the Ascendant.

The method I will be using here is that of Guido Bonatti.

Ascendant [Sag], its Lord [Jupiter] and Moon are your significators.
9th house [Leo] and its Lord [Sun] signify Long Journeys and Pilgrimage.

Bonatti says:
"If you were to find the Lord of the 1st (or the Moon) in the 9th, or one of them were joined to the Lord of the 9th (and stronger then this if it were in 3rd or 5th or 7th or 11th), the journey or pilgrimage will take place, and the querent him self will be the reason why the journey takes place."

We have now Moon in first and in 20°Sag. L1 Jupiter in 6°Gemini in 6th house and 7th sign. L9 is in 17°Aquarius on the cusp of 3rd house and 3rd sign.
We have no application between the significators nor the significators are in the above said places.

However, Bonatti refering to Sahl, says that if the Lord of the Ascendant is unimpeded on some angle and if it is joined to some planet in the third, it also denotes pilgrimages.
Mars who is natural significator of journeys, from 3rd, is pushing its own nature to Jupiter in 7th sign, though in 6th division and in detriment, which weakens him of course.

Next Bonatti says that even if a planet is joined with the L1 from the 2nd, again denotes journeys. This is Venus, applying toward Jupiter. But, as we said, Jupiter is not angular by divisions, and is not so fortunate in Gemini.

Furthermore, Saturn squaring the Lord of 9th, is prolonging the journeys. So, I would say that no, you would not go abroad this year 2013.

Omnisphericus

Omnisphericus

May I ask why you generated another chart?

I have a habit to erect a chart for the moment I understood the question. This is one way of doing horary questions. If someone else has different approach, and want to judge the chart you erected, then that's fine too. :)