Missing kids -since yesterday

Prisma

There are some local news about 2 kids that have gone missing since yesterday. They are not known to me. I post this chart in the hope that, even if ridiculed, if there is some clue or something in this chart, the info may be made available to help find them.

The 2 kids (boy & girl/12 & 13) went missing from the same town, but I do not have clear if they where together or if they are two unrelated events.

What most infuriates me is that aparently the Amber Alert was not activated as it should. :pinched:

I see the ruler of the descendant (Taurus) is in the 9th house... so maybe someone from another country or a teacher or something may be related?

Venus in Cancer in the 9nth... hmm Is the person or people who took them known to the kids?

One of them apparently had a cell phone, but no one answers... it goes directly to voicemail.

The questions:

-Where are the kids? Are they alive?

-Will they be found?

-Will the guilty of this event will be found?

-Any other clue you see about this.

They went missing yesterday, on a school day, the girl went missing after school or shortly after. She was last seen with a friend in the school grounds at 2:00pm.

About the boy: do not know the time when he went missing, just that he was left near a train station, near an avenue by his mother.

These cases... always get to me. So horrible.:crying:

Edit: What also worries me: according to dr. farr method, if I appoint the 7th house as the house signifiying these kids (since they are strangers to me): the moon south node falls there... so it is a negative testament to the horary... Am I correct in this observation?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25376

Attachments

• missing kids Rio Piedras-08-29-2012-2nd chart.jpg
    missing kids Rio Piedras-08-29-2012-2nd chart.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Aquarius358

There are some local news about 2 kids that have gone missing since yesterday. They are not known to me. I post this chart in the hope that, even if ridiculed, if there is some clue or something in this chart, the info may be made available to help find them.

Edit: What also worries me: according to dr. farr method, if I appont the 7th house as the house signifiying these kids (since they are strangers to me): the moon south node falls there... so it is a negative testament to the horary... Am I correct in this observation?

No, I wouldn't say so. Bonatti and some of the v. early ancient writers all appoint 1 ruler when the people aren't known to you. Will have a good look and get back to you.

The Moon conjunct South Node is certainly not good. ____

Prisma

Well... the kids where recovered, thank God. They where near a body of water and they where together. They are, as far as is been said, ok. The boy said that some "mask men" took them... but some people also suspect that they escaped together, in some "puppy love adventure" (to put it kindly). :/

The important thing is that, so far, it has not turn out to be anything tragic or disturbing.

Last edited:

daco

Good! I was writing you they were next to water since the Moon was in conjunction to Neptune and next to the sign of Pisces. Were they in the West direction?

Prisma

-Well... It would be west from where the computer where I made the chart is positioned, since it is placed facing south.

Would the "secret romantic plan" be represented by the aspects involving Neptune? Neptune rx in trine with Saturn in the 12th, that is squared by Venus in the 9th, Neptune rx conj. Moon, Mercury (in Leo) opposed Neptune rx (the romantic plan, motivated by drama, passion, but clearly not all that well planned and that was made known to the public?

-Is the romantic gamble/impulse that this kids took also represented by Uranus in the 5th?

The boy said that he wanted to show the sunrise to the girl from a beautiful location he had visited recently with his family.

They where oh-so-lucky, blessed, considering the risks.

If in my time I had even considered such a plan, I think I would have seen the sunrise, until I came of age, from a nunnery, still remmembering the sound belt lashing I would have got.

Last edited:

Aquarius358

So glad they're OK! I'll post below in italics what I'd found & written up last night. I'm using traditional aphorisms and Regio house system. _____

Overall, I don’t think the worst has happened to these kids. However, there are some negatives.

I think they are close to home and are in good health because their signifier is close to ASC and is very strong. It’s true that 1 ruler Mars is in a violent sign - Scorpio - but it’s the strongest planet in the chart and is extremely well dignified. Also, it’s in early degrees of Scorpio . Importantly, Mars is not combust either, pointing to the children being OK.

The Moon is not void of course or debilitated or combust and Moon is not opposing the Sun - all very good signs the children are OK. On the other hand, Moon is in 25.5 degrees so she is coming to the end of the Sign.

The North Node in the 1st, in same sign as the Asc is also a good sign they’re fine.

Moon is applying to oppose Mercury, 8 ruler, in 2 degrees, and if this were across the 2nd and 8th Houses it would be very serious - but here, they’re not. There’s no reception between Moon and Mercury, 8 ruler, which is another indicator the worst has not happened.

The parents are 4 ruler Saturn and Mars is separating from them. The Part of Death at 7 AQ, right on the 4th cusp. Its dispositor Saturn is in the 12th and Mars has separated from it - another reason to suppose they are alive.

Sun is sextile the ASC : another good sign of life. Moon is sextile Fortuna : also good. Mercury does not receive Mars (ie 8 ruler does not receive 1 ruler) : also good.

There’s no reception between Mercury and Mars. Then I thought Jupiter might be a negative: being debilitated in the 8th. There’s no aspect between them - good - but Mars does receive Jupiter by Face, so they certainly could be a little afraid. Mars in aversion to Jupiter means they’re not connected in any way - by Sign or by aspect - all of which is good.

Moon is trine Saturn (4 ruler of parents) in 1 deg, so I think they’ll be found in their neighbourhood within a day or a week - 10 days._____