Neptune transits

dreamcharm

Just curious if anyone could shed some light on what to expect from my transits. I read the description on astro.com, but was looking for a better description. The transits are : Neptune sextile Neptune (my Neptune is in Capricorn in the end of house 4 if that makes a difference), Jupiter trine Neptune, and Neptune conjunct descendant.

astrology02

I have my sun in leo opposing transiting neptune in aquarius. When the transit first started I noticed I felt more alone, like all my friends and even family members that had always been there for me, disappeared.

One specific example that happened recently was.... a lady at my work got fired for stealing from the company. Everyone thought I had "ratted" her out and told the manager. However this was the farthest thing from the truth. Everyone would gossip about it, and i just felt like the friends I had at work were now gone. They turned into my enemies, deceived me by talking about me behind my back.

Lonliness, isolation from others, deception, secret enemies, uncertainty are all themes that i have experienced since this transit begin.

But on the brightside, it caused me to rely more on myself. And gave me a lot of time to reflect and see the true nature of people.

I think the sextile or trine neptune transit may be a little easier. But the conjuction , opposition and square will all test you. But i have learnt a lot about myself and others, so it hasn't been all that bad :)

Flowergirl

I don't like Neptune transits. Especially the hard ones. The other day I finally put two and two together when I looked up how long ago my transit Neptune oppose Mars started. Now I can totally understand how Neptune has dissolved my energy, enthusiasm, self-confidence and ability to initiate new change the last two years. I've been so lonely and in the dark. It totally ***** but I am so relieved to be able to understand it astrologically and know that it will soon come to an end. I have learnt a lot but have been very frustrated at not understanding the dynamics. I wish I'd understood sooner. I might have stopped resisting the process and quit trying so hard. Anyway...:whistling:

I strongly recommend the book Planets in transit by Robert Hand.

Last edited:

ivrin

Neptune is now about to complete the transition over the 9th house where the mercury is located in my natal chart. This transition was so exhaustive and irksome for me. It not only dispersed my academic work but also dispersed my working table. Everything was so messy. At first degrees, I make a complete and detailed plan on one thing after a minute I had to change it. But as it proceeds, I couldn't make plans anymore because every time I make plans, they are somehow broken, and you feel the Neptune's dispersive effect on you. Maybe it was due to chiron, which was transiting over my 9th house, I also felt isolated whitin this transition. I couldn't find any follower for my ideas and approaches on academic subjects, I was totally alone and each day I had to face and overcome some idea which is totally unfamiliar to me and no one around to help.

Before this transition, Neptune passed through the natal Sun. Agh, it was terrible as well!

Now it's going to affect my 10th house and transits over the Venus. It gives signals on what's going to happen. I couldn't find any professor to work with, and my options are so limited that I cannot choose a professor among many others. I hate Neptune transits! :annoyed:

fullmoonlibra

i also have it conjunct my descendant and i must say, i don't like this transit. it brings desillusion and dissapointment in relationships.

Fragoso

Hi

One of the worst transits that i had in my life was neptune squaring natal venus... I would describing it as «searching for lost paradises»
At that time where i lived most in a fantasy world and had a lot of romantic problems and everything was based in illusions. Not a very good period specially because neptune went retrograde and hit my venus several times. :crying:

After that square the sense of emptiness gone.. but the fantasy it's always here xD

Fragoso
*living between reality and fantasy (natal sun-neptune square and mars-neptune opposition; neptune in 6th)

dreamcharm

Thanks to everyone who replied to me :). I like to think of these transits I'm having (Jupiter and Neptune) as positive. Because they rule Pisces and can bring maybe more of an emotional/Piscean influence into my life. I could probably use it since my chart is lacking in Water and my moon is in Aquarius.

I don't know if it makes a difference that both my Neptune and Jupiter are in Capricorn at the time of my birth? I was kind of wondering about that too.

anyhow if any of you have facebook you should add me as a friend. The link is: http://www.facebook.com/sonicsurrealism . I like having people to chat with about astrology.

dreamcharm

In my birth chart I have Sun quincunx Neptune, and Mercury trine Neptune. I may have other aspects there too, but I'd have to look them up. Just thought I'd share lol. I don't really know what those aspects would mean except the mercury trine Neptune might bring me more dreaminess and imagination in thought, but my Neptune is Capricorn and my Mercury is in Taurus.

Flowergirl

Thanks to everyone who replied to me :). I like to think of these transits I'm having (Jupiter and Neptune) as positive. Because they rule Pisces and can bring maybe more of an emotional/Piscean influence into my life.

Yes, I suppose there is a positive side when a Neptune transit dissolves the planet it touches. My lack of vitality, motivation, drive and ambition due to the transit with Mars has brought me to my knees psychologically and physically. When you can't go out chasing rainbows or do whatever, you have to accept that you don't have the energy for things and allow the spiritual to fill the spaces that would otherwise be occupied by being busy. You have to eventually accept slowing down and just sitting with your Self. It can have it's own kind of benefits.

ivrin

Well, when neptune is transiting through pisces, we should feel more positive feedbacks (I hope :biggrin:) because neptune doesn't feel comfortable in acquarius but will be relaxed in pisces luckily.