should i just become asexual? ??

my Venus gets no kind of peace in my chart here are all my hard aspects with venus..... Venus in libra.......Venus square Neptune.. .. here ill make this short...Venus opposite mer/ nep. Venus oppo sat/ura Venus oppo sat/node Venus oppo sat/nep venus oppo mer /ura. Venus oppo sun -sag /Pluto Venus oppo moon - Virgo/Jul Venus oppo sun / mer venus opposition mer/mars. I'm a Sagittarius sun Virgo moon Scorpio asc can I get a perspective from anyone

EdgesOnCircles

:andy: I would like to see your chart as well hurry up and get on astro.com or re-post your chart from the old thread lol

I have the same question as StillOne really...do you not feel attracted to anyone?

Edit: All well, I decided to look through your old threads anyway.
Your Venus is in the 12th house (Libra)
:venus::square::uranus: & :venus::square: :neptune:
:venus:semi-:square::sun:
:venus:semi-:sextile::pluto:
:venus::sextile::mercury:

Well it's possible that you're a people pleaser so you're not exactly honest and upfront with how you feel. You may hold your tongue and choose words carefully to avoid conflict. Do you find it difficult to maintain relationships because you're afraid it will take away your freedom? Do you build a wall around yourself whenever you feel challenged? If none of this is ringing a bell then I have no idea what I'm talking about. :joyful: But I would also like to mention that having Venus in the 12th house may imply an appeal to secret affairs or a very private love life.

Last edited:
I'm definitely. not a people pleaser I could care less I can see peoples b.s if I'm challenge I make a smooth counter and become elusive if they push harder than I can become. volatile . I don't know people like deny me things and yet. want. to drain my energy. and partake my company especially girls

StillOne

You need to find ways to deal with the tension and anxiety. Don't take any drugs tho. Find other ways. This is your life. Go for the relationship.

sequestra

If you get high on a consistent basis then yes, you probably should just become asexual, as you'll have trouble getting it up and even if you manage, your sperm will be slow. :kissing:

EdgesOnCircles

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23377&d=1319403025

That's his chart...
:unsure:

I definitely take back what I said in regards of you being a people pleaser...and not only because you can't relate but also because your Sun conjuncts Mars which makes you more confrontational and competitive.
With your Moon in the 10th house you understand what people want which is helpful in your career but you are possibly more sensitive about what others think of your public image. Worried about what a girl will think?
But instead of guessing, I'm just going to ask what makes you feel so tense and anxious?
It takes time to look over a chart as it is...:sleeping:

Last edited:

dreamcharm

Sometimes I feel asexual too lol. I have thought about some of the reasons why this may be. I can't remember all the reasons I might find in my chart, but I know having both Mars and Saturn in Scorpio could have something to do with it. Also I have Pisces in the eighth house and though I've never read any detailed analysis of this placement I have a vague notion that it has something to do with it. Ah, well just thought I'd chime in. Even though it's somewhat personal. And maybe Venus in Taurus just makes me lazy when it comes to sex?

StillOne

Sometimes I feel asexual too lol. I have thought about some of the reasons why this may be. I can't remember all the reasons I might find in my chart, but I know having both Mars and Saturn in Scorpio could have something to do with it. Also I have Pisces in the eighth house and though I've never read any detailed analysis of this placement I have a vague notion that it has something to do with it. Ah, well just thought I'd chime in. Even though it's somewhat personal. And maybe Venus in Taurus just makes me lazy when it comes to sex?

Venus is strong here since it rules Taurus. Now if it's not well aspected, that's a different story. I'd start a new thread with a chart if I were you.

hey, venus in taurus is highly sexed, affectionate and romantic sign :love:
it can be as important as 3course meal....