Please read my chart . . .

Unburdened

Here is my chart, I would much appreciate it if someone helped me with its reading

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_hans.269.2784.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_hans.269.2784.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 24

Munch

A full interpretation can take a great deal of time, perhaps you have some specific questions? :happy:

You have an upfront sun in Capricorn which means that you are one of those lucky people that can comfortably project exactly who they are to the world. You have a strong Capricorn emphasis which tells me that you are attracted to order, logic, structure and tradition and this is the impression you leave upon other people (especially with your moon also in earth). You are the very picture of pragmatism and realism. Literally, very down to earth. There's a very real chance that you are a tad bit on the defensive side with Capricorn and Cancer on your horizon axis. Capricorn likes to be seen as having all of the answers and Cancer is just too sensitive to take any criticism. Still you are reliable and dependable and if someone needs a healthy dose of reality, you are just the person to give it to them.

You more than likely see the world as a rather cruel place and understand better than most that no one else is going to look after number 1, so you had better do it. You may sometimes need to take a step back and breathe and try to be open to other people's input. You may be wise to the ways of the world, but that doesn't mean that the world is truly static and there are different ways of experiencing it.

There is a distinct lack of water in your chart, but with Cancer on your descendant, you likely attract a lot of 'watery' (ie, sensitive, spiritual, nurturing and without any sort of grounding) people. You may be simultaneously attracted to them because they offer something that you may be keenly aware of missing, or you may be extremely put off by them because they represent something that you see as 'non-relevant.' It could go either way.

I use a whole sign system which puts your Saturn in your 2nd house along with Mercury and Jupiter. This would be considered a stellium because all three planets are in the same sign, which essentially means that all of these planets are working together as one synthesized energy. The 2nd house rules values and things we value (especially money). In Aquarius, it looks like you make your money in very innovative and well thought out ways. Either you are pushing the IT or scientific innovations or you are pushing for humanitarian changes....these would be my guesses. With your moon in pleasure loving Taurus (which rules the 2nd house in the natural horoscope), I'm guessing that a profession that affords you a good deal of money tops your list of importance. Taurus is about using your hands and creating something tangible, so career wise, I'm leaning more towards some kind of hands on science.

I'm still fairly new at interpreting career direction, so I'd be curious about this especially.

Last edited: