Transiting Saturn on Midheaven

RockFish

Hi peeps,

I've been looking at my future transits and next year I'll have the mighty Saturn transiting my midheaven.

I'd like to know how was your experience with this transit, for those of you who already had it. I've read in a book about transits (author is Betty Lundsted), that Saturn on Midheaven brings a lot of work, a sense of responsibility and more focus to one's career, and sometimes it has an effect on one's public image, bringing recognition.
On the other hand, she said that this transit is not easy for those who haven't been able to fulfill their professional duties, and these ones might get fired when the conjunction is tight.

Since I prefer personal experience than cookbooks, I look forward to see some of your testimonies here. Cheers! :lol:

R4VEN

OK, RockFish, I've had this ocur once in my life, and am even coming up to it happening again in Nov-Dec 2010 - Yay!!

Saturn teaches us harsh lessons, and it also usually increases our responsibilities in whatever area it transits.
When I had Saturn cross my MC, I was also buckling under the weight of a Neptune transit to my natal Uranus, and Uranus squaring my natal Saturn, so it's a bit difficult to determine `what transit did what'.

At the time I experienced :saturn::conjunct:MC, Saturn also exactly squared my Moon - so, you get what I'm saying here................
However, I have Cap Asc, so Saturn transits have a tendency to slap me around a bit :crying:.
At the time I was a stay-at-home mother, doing only a bit of subbing as a teacher, my youngest was a few months away from beginning school, my marriage was only inches away from going down the tube, and I had no personal savings, no proper job, no clue, really, about where my life was headed. The Universe was saying to me - "What are you doing about your life? Only you can be responsible for you."

It was pretty much the beginning of a long and hard road which I am still on, but I can be a slow learner.

Saturn crossing your MC should redirect you by creating a sense of reality (which is what I needed at that time) about how you can be more responsible, more practical about your life options.

starlink

I've read in a book about transits (author is Betty Lundsted), that Saturn on Midheaven brings a lot of work, a sense of responsibility and more focus to one's career, and sometimes it has an effect on one's public image, bringing recognition.
On the other hand, she said that this transit is not easy for those who haven't been able to fulfill their professional duties, and these ones might get fired when the conjunction is tight.

Yes, very true. It can be all or some of these things. Saturn always brings delays, slows down things or brings extra responsabilities.

T Saturn hit my MC when my first husband after divorce decided to disappear and avoid paying maintenance. This put me on the benefit system for 12months until I tracked him down. I ended in Court 4x to get an attachment on his earnings..... not a nice time

When T Pluto hit my MC my father died, same time T Pluto conj my mothers sun..

When T Uranus hit my MC my first marriage started breaking down, same time T Pluto opp Moon. On the Retrograde hit of Uranus I filed for divorce, first hit spoke to solicitor, but reconciled til next hit...

When T Neptune conj my MC age 16 left home, broke (dissolved) relationship with parents

Principle is same your social standing career (if working) take nose dive, major alterations are afoot. I have to agree with Raven, Saturn is a big reality check, but so are all the malefics...

Last edited:

RockFish

Thanks for the feedback, friends.

So it seems I must prepare for turbulences... Oh God. :crying:

I have one year to get my act together, then. Saturn will be hitting my MH next year, around september-october, and, since he's gonna square my Mercury and Ascendant, and the sole harmonious aspect will be a sextile to my afflicted Venus... I will prepare for the worse.

Maybe someone will chime in with a story about how transiting Saturn on MH was the best period of their lives? We can hope. :tongue:

athan

It might not be so much in the saturnian nature(...) but late June 2006 when Saturn hit my MC I was really and seriously activated as far as my sexual orientation was concerned and started to accept what I liked meaning starting dating other men etc.It sure became real... When Saturn sextiled my NN still in the 10H I
got in a relationship that lasted 2 years. Although Saturn on my MC activated a natal T square I could say that things that period run smoothly and joyfully!!!! I was in Heaven back then!!!!

Moradiva

Hi RockFish

When Saturn first hit my MC Sept 1980 I was only 11, but I remember it very well. That Sept. We were evicted, then lived in separate homes of friends for 2 wks until we had gotten an apartment in housing. Our lives became stable for the next 5 yrs. Because things were calmer, I did well in school, made new friends & my confidence grew.

Saturn is about conj my MC for the 2nd time. But I am expecting more postive than negative based on that experience. Also, bc the majority of my 10th is Libra & Saturn exaults in Libra. Perhaps I'll get a better paying job with more responsiblities. Fine by me. :wink:

Last edited:

RockFish

athan, I checked your chart and Saturn was in a beautiful trine to your natal Venus, such luck!! :w00t: He also trined Neptune, and squared Mercury and Uranus, which, apparently, just added more flavor to your good experience.

Moradiva, thanks for the feedback! Even tho you had this stressful event in your life, it culminated in stability, I like this idea. If I'll have stability after his passage, I'm happy. :cool:

Thanks folks, great responses, y'all!

Last edited:

dheerpat

athan, I checked your chart and Saturn was in a beautiful trine to your natal Venus, such luck!! :w00t: He also trined Neptune, and squared Mercury and Uranus, which, apparently, just added more flavor to your good experience.

Moradiva, thanks for the feedback! Even tho you had this stressful event in your life, it culminated in stability, I like this idea. If I'll have stability after his passage, I'm happy. :cool:

Thanks folks, great responses, y'all!

hey
saturn will he hitting my mc too in dec conjucting natal moon in sagitt for pisces asdt. now since i am jobless what can i expect
27 12 70 1115 am new delhi

pjef

I have one year to get my act together, then. Saturn will be hitting my MH next year, around september-october, and, since he's gonna square my Mercury and Ascendant, and the sole harmonious aspect will be a sextile to my afflicted Venus... I will prepare for the worse.

Maybe someone will chime in with a story about how transiting Saturn on MH was the best period of their lives? We can hope. :tongue:

I know this is too late to help you out, but I have a comment for you. I knew Betty Lundsted, I worked with her up in Maine. She was amazing and full of interesting information. Anyway, one thing I learned from her there about work was that the Buddhist attitude to work is to do your work the best you can, whether you are a filing clerk or a CFO. If you do your job the best you can, with a good attitude and positivity, it becomes a spiritual exercise. I think that her opinion on Saturn hitting the MC may be connected .... it's what you bring. Just a thought. But Betty had some great (and scary !) stories, and I had never personally known anyone like her.

naturalesoul

I have found this very interesting . I have saturn transiting my MC and will conjunct it in the 9th house this month. I would love to have anyone who has actual experience or stories as Saturn transited their MC. My 9th house is in Aquarius. I think I have an idea about "what I hope" it signifies however I will not know until it happens? Venus is in the 10th of my career. To add more interesting information Sun is also trine my ASC. Love to hear What house and what aspects anyone has had? Also any eclipse stories with houses and outcomes.

naturalesoul

I will let you know soon.

BlackStar

Taking into account my experience I can tell you that when I had transit Saturn conjunct my Midheaven, I obtained a very good job abroad. It was unexpected.

Saturn is my Ascendant Ruler.

So, for me it was a great transit.
Just like Ann, when transiting Saturn conjuncted my MC, I left a stressful job, and got a better paying job, in a more prominent position, and a much happier daily life. I loved that part of my life. With your natal trine to venus, this could mean LOVE, MONEY, and EMOTIONAL STABILITY, HARMONY WITH SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.

Isa

When Saturn conjuncted my MC back in 2017 I was extremely depressed because of unemployment. I was stressed and embarrassed by the situation. But keep in mind T. Saturn was also squaring my Moon-Mercury conjunction in the 6th house. Shortly after, I had my Saturn return in the early degrees of Capricorn which activated my natal T-square and things started to get better.

Carolus Optimus

Saturn conjuncted my MC when I was close to getting my degree. A year later, with Saturn in my 10th house, I have achieved a very important goal: I managed to get that very special job, the first serious one in my life. It came with a lot of responsibility, but I stepped onto the career path I dreamed of and prepared for years. It was a success story for me.

Saturn delivered really fundamental and good things to me back then, I hope for the same when in a few years it enters my 10th house again.