Difficulty seeking new employment

devi25

Hi All

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

I have been having difficulty in finding a new job. It has come to the point of utter frustration. Since September last year I have attended interviews for 5-6 roles. Most of these interviews went well. I had gone through the entire recruitment process for a few. In some instances, I was even taken on tour of the building and introduced to my would be colleagues. All these opportunities result in nothing. To be honest, I just never hear back. Prior to September, I was not even being invited to interviews.

I have never had difficulty in seeking employment prior to the commencement of my current role in late 2014. I used to pick, choose and refuse job offers. I am quite qualified and have quite good experience. I really don't know what to do. I have done everything short of stand on the side of the road handing out my CV.

Please provide some insight if possible:

25 September 1989
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
12:48pm (noon)

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards ,

Devi

RishiRahul

Hi All

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

I have been having difficulty in finding a new job. It has come to the point of utter frustration. Since September last year I have attended interviews for 5-6 roles. Most of these interviews went well. I had gone through the entire recruitment process for a few. In some instances, I was even taken on tour of the building and introduced to my would be colleagues. All these opportunities result in nothing. To be honest, I just never hear back. Prior to September, I was not even being invited to interviews.

I have never had difficulty in seeking employment prior to the commencement of my current role in late 2014. I used to pick, choose and refuse job offers. I am quite qualified and have quite good experience. I really don't know what to do. I have done everything short of stand on the side of the road handing out my CV.

Please provide some insight if possible:

25 September 1989
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
12:48pm (noon)

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards ,

Devi

Hello devi25,

Oops! Yes developments around March 2018, leading to April 2018 was a peak in frustration in this matter.

I wonder if I am talking sense!

RishiRahul

devi25

Hello devi25,

Oops! Yes developments around March 2018, leading to April 2018 was a peak in frustration in this matter.

RishiRahul

Actually, my frustration with my current job has always been there. There have been extreme good and extreme bad periods.

Yes March and April were one of those periods of extreme frustration. I had started to have panic attacks etc during that time.

RishiRahul

Hello devi25,

RishiRahul

Actually, my frustration with my current job has always been there. There have been extreme good and extreme bad periods.

Yes March and April were one of those periods of extreme frustration. I had started to have panic attacks etc during that time.

Hello,

Jan to May 2019 will bring an understanding in your life (since u r already working), that you need to pursue to increase your work skills in some way.

Do return to give feedbacks here.

RishiRahul

devi25

Hello,

Jan to May 2019 will bring an understanding in your life (since u r already working), that you need to pursue to increase your work skills in some way.

Do return to give feedbacks here.

RishiRahul

Thanks Rahul

I have 3 (& a half lol) qualifications. I am actually considering studying further. I am not sure what to study, whether to gain more qualifications in my field or something slightly different but from a different angle. I am in a career path that deals with alot of data and analysis. I enjoy it however, sometimes I have the urge to completely change and go into something like hair and beauty lol.

RishiRahul

Thanks Rahul

I have 3 (& a half lol) qualifications. I am actually considering studying further. I am not sure what to study, whether to gain more qualifications in my field or something slightly different but from a different angle. I am in a career path that deals with alot of data and analysis. I enjoy it however, sometimes I have the urge to completely change and go into something like hair and beauty lol.

Just that understanding as to which skill you need to pursue will be received between Jan & May 2018.
Not before.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

iWalkEast

Hello :),

I would like to add that switching career to a Venus type career is signified by your AK. Cutting hair makes perfect sense as your AmK is Moon,meaning nurturing or taking care of others. I believe you should follow your dreams my friend.

Hope this helps, Love and Peace!