Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-14-2018, 10:03 AM

Question What career to choose?

Hello, I got fired in my trial period at a boring corporate job with too much excel tables and too little creativity/people meeting.
I've been advised to become a teacher/lecturer - I like the shorter work days and longer vacations but I hate huge halls full of students. I like the authority you have over them, but I hate any place where there are so many people like on a uni campus as I feel invisible. Not sure about my birth time, it might have been any time between 9:10 and 9:16.

Journalist - I love writing and being a reporter I won't just spend the whole day in front of a computer but get out there and meet people. But I also hate following political news and news in general with disasters put me in a bad mood.

Actor, singer, etc. - it's very hard to find gigs, but really I love it. I constantly imagine myself in music videos or movies when daydreaming.

Graphic designer - I love drawing... as a hobby, but I'll go crazy to have to use a computer all day every day.

Sales/real estate - I love the meeting people aspect, but if it's not luxurious goods or properties commissions/tips are low and you cannot meet influential people. I love visiting different properties.

I know most corporate 9-to-5 jobs are not for me if they have no social interaction. I worked in financial accounting, as a procurement clerk etc and hated all of them. I generally prefer small businesses or working for myself but I am not so eager to start my own business.

Could I ever land roles if I dabble in acting or get gigs as a singer? Any chance of becoming at least C or B list prominent? I really don't know what to do but I've always found TV hosts, actors and musicians and singers as the greatest influencers on me. I have so many interests that I've done too much job hopping.
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_m.png (106.1 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by mihail; 06-18-2018 at 03:33 PM.
Unread 06-15-2018, 12:17 AM
Banned

Re: What career to choose?

You have a very strong 11th and w thar Leo sun, and Jupiter that close to Algol and on MC, and Neptune in 5th , I would have said acting would be great. But Iím not sure about your Scorpio Moon on IC. Fame may become really too much for you. I know too many scorpio moons. Surrounded by them. Fame could be the stress that could really get to you especially w Chiron in the 10th, you are meant to suffer in your career, whatever it is, and I think implications of suffering from fame could be huge. Almost irreversible. Plus Virgo is on your ascendant so you will be under severe pressure to be perfect. You also may not be that open to change and moving around, in any fame related career, thatís essential. Although not sure about this but that Saturn on Uranus in 4th I believe indicates that. You do have excellent third house and Gemeni albeit oppositions for doing things with your hand. My two cents, I have chiton in the 10th too, get used to suffering in your career, no matter what it is, itís inevitable. Try to focus on a career that satisfies your Scorpio Moon the most so any blow becomes what your Scorpio Moon would cherish to die and come back to life again and again dealing with it. Your 11th house is excellent. Whatever you do, stick to others. People will help you a lot in life. Friends and others. Focus on your 11th.

Not an expert in astrology but Iíve been observing and reading and researching quite a bit.
Unread 06-18-2018, 03:40 PM

Re: What career to choose?

Hello, thank you! I uploaded my chart. I think my Scorpio moon shows my chemical imbalance caused by weak adrenals. As for people - well, so far I have never achieved making deep friendships at my jobs, I attract more enemies and cold people.

Provided so far I've mostly worked in corporate 9-to-5 soul-sucking jobs that most people there detest. It is painful to me that due to my social anxiety I blend in and often get ignored lately. Or is it because I'm living on my Moon IC line? I have lived on another Moon IC line place and the locals were also dismissive of me as here. Astro.com's definition is positive, but they do NOT make me feel like I belong. Customer service is bad with me, often acting like I am invisible here. Jupiter line is better and same with my Venus line in London and Paris.

Tags
career, choose