Help with a moon square mercury?

Cardac

I'm a virgo rising with mercury square moon! I'm so often torn between my everything, I feel like a walking paradox so much of the time.

I just need some tips to work out this tension I have within myself. Any advice?

redrobin23

Hello Cardac! I found an interpretation online that may help you to gain a better understanding of your natal aspect.

to_vote_down.png

Head and heart can be in constant conflict within you; decisions may be made according to which is dominant at any given time. This temporary supremacy can vary, like a pendulum movement, and may also be related to the sign, house, and element that each planet is in. It may be that one planet consistently dominates, and the other one becomes repressed. If Mercury dominates, then the Moon activity can sink deeper into the unconscious mind, influencing you more subtly and pervaisvely from a hidden position where the emotional coloration is less noticeable to you than to others. If Mercury is repressed, then rationality and logic may diminish, and choices may be influenced by insistent emotions, instincts, and feelings; habit patterns may often be security-biased. Sometimes you may observe that, when attempting to restore inner balance, Mercury begins to excessively rationalize feelings and emotions. If this is allowed to persist, you may start to deny the validity of your emotions and feelings, and in so doing repress your Moon sensitivity, creating another imbalance.
More

Cardac, I also wanted to add I experience quite a bit of the influences you feel. However, mines plays out a little different with the trine. I will surmise having Virgo rising may make you more critical with yourself and others, which is not always a bad thing and can be managed. You have to understand having squares between planets always causes inner tension and makes the individual restless. Furthermore,you may go through mental lapse and fatigue--constantly fighting between mind and soul for answers, choices etc.. Again, it is manageable. I suggest you navigate your way from personal experience, no matter what the outcome. Let your intuition guide you.

kimbermoon

Also, look to the houses ruled by the two bodies; the aspects of Moon/Mercury will help refine your understanding...sextiles or trines will help moderate the influence...