Lots of Jupiter transits but nothing but extreme stress and problems

hazmat

Hey,

Over the last few months i've had Jupiter trining venus, jupiter conjunct midheaven and now jupiter sextile pluto (have jupiter trine pluto natally as well).

But, Jupiter seems to have just about no affect on my life. I've seen people undergro great and positive growth and changes in jupiter transits but mine seems to be non-existent.

All I've been seeing is extreme stress and financial constraint.
Considering my natal chart, which transits would be the ones to pay attention to?

Attachments

• astro_accura_e.gif
    astro_accura_e.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 35

hazmat

Jupiter expands things, Transiting Jupiter comes from "out there" so this transit is more likely to bring some expanded focus on your 10th house matters. If you have been living on the extended credit offered to you while Jupiter transited your natal and progressed m/c then you have to realize that the cash has to be paid back with interest. Your natal Jupiter is in the sign of pisces, in the 4th house, so the question is what did you put your energy into over the last year or 2? Did you open up a free soup kitchen for the hungry and buy the soup on credit?.....Transit Jupiter in Virgo should allow you to whip up a great detailed budget in order to bring your finances back into the black.

Thank you for that well explained reply. I've been working pretty hard at for the last 2 years, but the issue that puzzles me most is this one of a situation in stasis, i.e. one that seems to be not changing much regardless of the some really positive jupiter transits.

I wish to know that what is it in my chart that would be a better indicator of things to observe and things to work on.

Depends how your Jupiter is aspected.

Thanks for the reply. I have Jupiter in pisces (4th house) trining pluto natally, but besides that, my chart seems to be one sided with a lot of planets in 1st to 6th house and then about nothing in the other houses.

---

Take for instance, some of my transits (not putting down those with the moon) on the 13th of september,

mars trine uranus,
New moon (solar eclipse) in 10th house
Jupiter sextile pluto (7th september - 16th september)

Last edited:

shilonn

i´m sorry to hear that..when i just had jupiter going over my asc i had these really positive things happening..like i was homeless but i got a new home and won a small amount of money.and somehow it seemed that people were so open and nice to me.you will have better times on the horizon too.:eek:

hazmat

i´m sorry to hear that..when i just had jupiter going over my asc i had these really positive things happening..like i was homeless but i got a new home and won a small amount of money.and somehow it seemed that people were so open and nice to me.you will have better times on the horizon too.:eek:

Thats so amazing. Really glad that your life improved so drastically (I use the word drastically because being homeless is worlds apart from having a roof over one's head).

The reason I posted here was to get a better understanding of why my Jupiter transits seem to have very little effect on me as there really has not been a major positive (material) change in my life for quite some time.

Spiritually I have found a bit of peace, but that has more to do with the better understanding that comes with hardships and times when progress in life is non-existant (regardless of efforts).

I had Uranus Conjunct Sun transit around feb of 2014 that led to a good job offer from an old acquaintance that went south very quickly due to the acquaintance getting into huge problems at the company (completely unrelated to me).

So there has been a great deal of loss of control over my life over the few years the reasons of which I have been trying to identify. And jupiter does not seem to be doing much to help either.