Is my neighbor dangerous?

Serendipity

I moved to another state about 6 months ago to be near my mother. Long story short, I live in a 2 family house and I think the woman who lives upstairs is unstable. I have a feeling she might be on medication. After what happened this evening I am wondering if she is a danger physically.
Can someone help me post the chart?
Chart data: May 5, 2011 11:33 pm Scranton, PA

misskitty

1. Save the chart to your hard drive by right clicking over the image and choosing "save picture as."

2. Upload the image from your hard drive to photobucket (http://photobucket.com)

3. Post the photobucket URL for the image in the text of your post.

Serendipity

I guess I can't ask questions on my own charts. I use my work laptop and I'm not willing to save an astrology chart to my drive.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Horary chart has almost 29 Sagittarius ascending degree, NN @ 23 Sagittarius in the first whole sign house, Aquarius on the 3rd house of neighbors, Gemini-containing the Moon-in the 7th house of "the other person"...

-querent = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-quesited #1 = "other person" = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury and the SN (posited in Gemini)
-quesited #2 = same individual but as neighbor = 3rd house = Aquarius = Saturn
-there is a connection of querent with this person: shown by applying conjunction of quesited #1 sig. Mercury to querent's Jupiter; also querent's co-significator Moon posited in the "other person's" primary signifying house (the 7th) and sign (Gemini)
-the other person (7th house) is disturbed shown by the SN positing that house; this other person's emotional state is specifically affected, shown in this case by the Moon (emotions, subconscious motivations) posited in the 7th house/Gemini, and polluted by sign-conjunction with the Dragon's Tail
-Aries rules quesited significator #1 (Mercury) and also rule the dispositor of quesited significator #2 (the rxSaturn), Venus; also rules the querent's significator, Jupiter: Mars disposits all of these, so could show a definite martial quality in this matter (potential for intense or even violent reactions)

But now the specific question, is this person possibly dangerous to the querent (over the next few months, the approximat time frame indicated by this chart)?

The indications from the Lot of Danger & Violence-LDV-will suggest our answer (night formula = asc+saturn-mercury)

The LDV falls @ 20 Gemini:
-LDV is in the quesited signifying house #1 = + testimony
-LDV is in an angle = + testimony
-since this Lot is about "bad things", it is sign conjunct the SN (essence of all "bad things") which = + testimony
-querent's co-significator the Moon flows toward the LDV (actually applying conjunction to it) = + testimony
-querent's primary significator, Jupiter, flows toward the LDV = + testimony
-quesited significator #1 flows toward the LDV = + testimony

...therefore all testimonies specifically regarding the Lot of Danger & Violence are positive, that is, indicate a "yes" answer to our question.

Based on the above considerations of the significators and of the LDV and its connections, my delineation is that yes, this neighbor is potentially dangerous to the querent.

Last edited:

Serendipity

Thanks for your response dr farr, I appreciate it.
There was another incident last night with the neighbor. I think I'm going to look into moving