Will I get this job?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, what does this chart show?

I've already had 3 interviews for this job. They appear to be nice people, the job is definitely difficult - I get this feeling.

I'm not enthusiastic about this position, it is not a bad job... it is just that my current contract ends soon and I'm waiting to get a reply from my current employer regarding my contract.

So, I'm a very uncertain situation... and I need money.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Will I get this job DR.jpg
    Will I get this job DR.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 50

Chrysalis

Lot of employers falls at Leo 5°20 in the wholesign 11th house of gains. You venus retrograde towards a sextile with the lot and moon flows towards the lot. The lot ruler sun in the 10th house of career also flows towards the lot and is in an elevated degree.

The chart looks positive for you getting the job.

Sunrise

Hello everyone, what does this chart show?

I've already had 3 interviews for this job. They appear to be nice people, the job is definitely difficult - I get this feeling.

I'm not enthusiastic about this position, it is not a bad job... it is just that my current contract ends soon and I'm waiting to get a reply from my current employer regarding my contract.

So, I'm a very uncertain situation... and I need money.

Thank you!
hi Cassiopeia, what did happen??
the chart shows that something will change in the way. Not bad for you but something will change about this.

Cassiopeia

hi Cassiopeia, what did happen??
the chart shows that something will change in the way. Not bad for you but something will change about this.

Hello Sunrise, thank you for your anwer :smile:

I got a job offer for this job yesterday. I thought about it all night. I will reject the offer. Is a good financial offer, but there are other things that don't match my needs right now.

Sunrise

Hello Sunrise, thank you for your anwer :smile:

I got a job offer for this job yesterday. I thought about it all night. I will reject the offer. Is a good financial offer, but there are other things that don't match my needs right now.

Thank you very much my sweet Cassiopeia.
Exactly, I saw something on the map that told me that in the end you will not get the job.exactly what I am writing to you in my previous post. Thank you very much for the confirmation.

Thank you very, very much