Bi-quintiles = gifts/talents?

druex

Dear astro community,

After looking at my chart +100 times, today two bi-quintiles caught my eye for the first time:

Moon bi-quintile Chiron
Mars bi-quintile Neptune

Not having found much information about those via Google, I'd like to ask you:
How would you interpret them?

I am in a phase of figuring out what to do with the rest of my life and am hoping for deeper insights into how I can put my unique set of strengths in the service of myself and others.

Thank you!

I find quintiles/bi-quintiles so interesting. Unfortunately it's not much information on the internet about em.

From what I've read, one or two in a chart is common but 5 and up is rare and shows a special gift or god-given talent. We're usually unaware of this talent but other people see it in us. This talent comes so naturally we don't see it as a big deal. Once we recognize and consciously work at it, amazing results happen. ☺️

roz

I found this on cafeastrology:

"Mars Quintile or Bi-Quintile Neptune

Simply producing useful and functional objects and services is not sufficient for you. Putting a creative and imaginative quality into whatever you do is much more suitable to you. Fantasy and fiction appeal to you, and you are fascinated by imaginative ideas."

Although I'm thinking the quintile must be more powerful? The page doesn't have anything on Chiron.