will I be successful as a teacher?

namaste

I feel that I am not able to teach well...that my students will not learn well because of me....what do you think?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_fff.40400.18576.png
    astro_w2at_fff.40400.18576.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 38

Sunrise

I feel that I am not able to teach well...that my students will not learn well because of me....what do you think?
dear Hi !!!
The ASC in :aries:, in critical degree, shows us the critical point for your subject as well as :mars:on via combusta, shows your anxiety about your question and perhaps the mental tension that exists.

Mars where it is (scorpion) is strong (you have the skills), but usually the signs of water, particular in scorpion is a mute-no sound, sign. Introversion, not transmissibility.
It is a sign that literally does not speak. The main characteristic is not speech, and logic but mainly is emotion and act through it.

On the other, I see the Moon in a :gemini: sign. A sign of high communicative, and a sign of learning and education. It also shows young ages or young people. The Moon is the Lord of your fifth house (house of teaching but also of students), in your 2nd house, working on issues of the 5th that bring you money. And this may even happen in your home through your family relationships (4th).

:mercury: (the natural planet of the young, of youth and dispositor of the Moon), in the 9th, of higher education, loves Jupiter (teachers), but Jupiter also loves Mars (you).
Mercury also shows us the communication, (3rd), and the basics, and where it is is in his detriment. So there is a difficulty.

Then I see the MC= 10th, (occupation, reputation - success), his ruler (Saturn) and the planets in there. Everyone exalts Mars, they have him very high. The benefits of teaching seem to benefit you (Zeus in the Scorpion).
Saturn on his throne and within the 9th house of education.

But it seems to have you a problem because I see Mars and Jupiter in the fall of the Moon also in detriment of :venus:. Is that really what you want to do ??? do you like it???
The chart shows very positive facts and you can cope with all this. But as you tell us the same here:
I feel that I am not able to teach well ... that my students will not learn well because of me .... what do you think?
This is what the Moon (emotions) is showing very well to us, in the second (financially important) through teaching (5th), but also education (9th), and learning with young people (Hermes). The Moon will be opposed (not satisfaction) to Mercury.

Both Aris and Zeus (transmitting, expanding) to a mute sign (scorpion) without a show internalisation rather than externalization. It is a Mars that focuses and gives gravity and depth to its affairs. He is good when he works mainly on his own.

I think you will find your way to the end and what exactly do you want to do. Mars is strong and knows what he wants. You are moving the issues here.
I wish you good luck.

Last edited:

namaste

thanks very much.. teaching is not my dream, but perhaps It can give me a fixed salary...my family says I have to go for teaching .....my dream is a creative job...thanks