Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

While I agree with all that, its all in bad taste, it was Time Magazines setup - this was only meant as a mild sneer to Trump, which is what I like about him, he has all sorts of deeply human flaws, but no evil. What I like about this image is that the Eagle isn't disturbed in his pride and just lets Trump know that, and that Trump is okay with showing that to the world.

sadge

While I agree with all that, its all in bad taste, it was Time Magazines setup - this was only meant as a mild sneer to Trump, which is what I like about him, he has all sorts of deeply human flaws, but no evil. What I like about this image is that the Eagle isn't disturbed in his pride and just lets Trump know that, and that Trump is okay with showing that to the world.

I understood your point.

Only sharing what my eyes see.... I veer toward the underdog. An eagle in chains, paraded in front of a camera, is a reflection of mankind -- of all of us, as a collective -- not only Trump. After all, Trump is now a puppet too, as I'm sure he's learning, lol.

Last edited:

sadge

"Power is only power when it's utilized to make others stronger."-{Sadge}
"....if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves."
{both quotes, Abraham Lincoln}

Abraham Lincoln is one of the coolest eagles to ever spread his wings.

I love that man.

blacksun?

"Power is only power when it's utilized to make others stronger."-{Sadge}

This is entirely sound and a philosophical truth that can be expanded on indefinitely, as the expanding on this is the World. Dharma.

The following quotes aren't as sound entirely... and Ill take them on harshly as they are suggestive that Trump is not a giver of freedom, which is a misunderstanding of the utmost importance going ahead. He is not an Institution. He is not evil, he is not hypocritical. This is a profound change in thousands of years of leadership.

"....if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Or a woman, for that matter.

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves."
{both quotes, Abraham Lincoln}

"And so deserve the heavy hand of our Army to beat their sons to pulp."

"This world is will to power, and nothing besides. And you yourselves are also this will to power... and nothing besides!" - Friedrich Nietzsche, bedside notes

Trump is guilty of posing with a chained Eagle.

The clique that he dethroned, the Neocons, are guilty of this.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...aded-libya-slave-markets-170411141809641.html
with as the Alex Predator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

It is very important to see things in perspective as the Tectonic plates shift and the veil that shrouded our nature from us is being lifted.

david starling

Anyone who puts money ahead of a clean environment (especially air and water), protection of wilderness areas (including the oceans), and hungry, homeless children, doesn't get my vote. That said, Aquarian Suns have very powerful mind-waves :)aquarius:), and are able to affect the attitudes of others in an unseen way. I'm hoping Blacksun?'s and katydid's sendings of love and approval are helping improve the situation we're in regarding our very Mercurial POTUS.

blacksun?

Given that no other species except ants and such needs a government, we need to see humanity as among the most inferior ranks of species. In this light politics appears to me. Anyone who can't withstand mockery is out of place there. Trump is reliable because he can be mocked and he will like it. He does not like it if criminals go free and hie is being punished for their deeds. Thats not the same as mockery.

Lions need a King, who kills the cubs of all other males.. lets no go into that.
Existence is a mystery and morality is not the key to it.

blacksun?

The question no one asks is:
What should America become?

It holds more slaves than it did before the Civil War.

350px-U.S._Student_Loan_Debt_Distribution_Q4_2012.png

"You’ve probably heard the statistics: Americans owe over $1.45 trillion in student loan debt, spread out among about 44 million borrowers. That’s about $620 billion more than the total U.S. credit card debt."

None of them is ever going to own their own lives. Unless... but apparently this is not an issue. Im just thankful I saw through college immediately and quit.

edit - well lets say half of them will remain bank-asset until death. They'll spend their lives working two jobs to pay the interest on these debts, their taxes and their rents, and their lives will never unfold. And theyll agitate against people and idolize others without ever daring to see themselves for what they are: slaves.

Last edited:

sadge

Oh yes, I know. You're preaching to the choir. I'm well aware of how slavery is alive and going strong, in its many forms. It's particularly insidious today because it's invisible.

Last edited:

david starling

Given that no other species except ants and such needs a government, we need to see humanity as among the most inferior ranks of species. In this light politics appears to me. Anyone who can't withstand mockery is out of place there. Trump is reliable because he can be mocked and he will like it. He does not like it if criminals go free and hie is being punished for their deeds. Thats not the same as mockery.

Lions need a King, who kills the cubs of all other males.. lets no go into that.
Existence is a mystery and morality is not the key to it.

Objectively speaking, there HAS to be a better way to go about living on this Planet. I don't think there's a top-down solution.

david starling

Do you expect Uranus into Taurus to have an effect here?

According to the pattern I've been delineating, Ouranos/Urania is the Regulating-ruler of Taurus. Since I equate :uranus:, Native-ruler of Aquarius, with an increase in mental ability, and the Native-ruler of Taurus is the Earth's Age-resonance, I see this Transit as having a positive effect on the difficult transition into the Aquarian Age.

sadge

Do you expect Uranus into Taurus to have an effect here?

I've wondered the same thing.

In terms of the US natal chart, I think in the short term it will get worse. The planetary alignments are supportive of more expansion in this area, at least for now. But with what I know of the global economy, I know that our current financial system is not sustainable. All of the previous generations kept passing the bill on to the later generations, including the financing of their entitlements and pensions, and it's only a matter of time. This isn't ageism that I'm expressing, but basic facts. There's a reason why all of the major, developed nations are mired in debt. They made promises they couldn't afford on a collective credit card, and passed the bill to kids who hadn't even been born yet. Now throw in the emerging generations who are loaded with student debt before they've even bought their first home or started their first real jobs. It doesn't look good. Something will have to be done.

But honestly, aside from logic (above), I secretly love how the later generations have no problem giving the finger to bureaucracies and corporate ladders. Lol. It's actually a problem now in a few circles that I know. And probably exactly what is needed. :)

blacksun?

I believe the Telos of Capitalism has proven to be globalism, which is a form of Colonialism.

The first stock exchange was in Amsterdam and came in effect to distribute the al too massive yields from the Colonies in the East Indies. The profits were far larger than the worth of the parasite country, so it invented a way to distribute the gains across the entire affluence of the country, and inadvertently created the conditions for speculation on future profits. It displaced the $ "objet petit a" so far outside of the functional-relational sphere of what had been economy until then, that a fantasmagorical economy took over. A Demiurgic machine. And every bit of industrial technology that came about was a result of this truly and utterly Luciferian move of the Dutch, who in that same period developed intercontinental slavetrade. And believe it or not, they are to this days the biggest investor in the US economy.

sadge

I believe the Telos of Capitalism has proven to be globalism, which is a form of Colonialism.

The first stock exchange was in Amsterdam and came in effect to distribute the al too massive yields from the Colonies in the East Indies. The profits were far larger than the worth of the parasite country, so it invented a way to distribute the gains across the entire affluence of the country, and inadvertently created the conditions for speculation on future profits. It displaced the $ "objet petit a" so far outside of the functional-relational sphere of what had been economy until then, that a fantasmagorical economy took over. A Demiurgic machine. And every bit of industrial technology that came about was a result of this truly and utterly Luciferian move of the Dutch, who in that same period developed intercontinental slavetrade. And believe it or not, they are to this days the biggest investor in the US economy.

Yes, i agree, the markets served as the engine to rapidly expanding the speculative desires of mankind. Your description of it is very nice. :)

I'd venture to say that such behavior is very anti-Taurean (where Uranus is knocking) yet investing falls under the domain of Scorpio (where Jupiter is diving). I don't know if/when this configuration will square the recent eclipse point, and who it will impact on a global scale if it does. But through globalization, we are all connected anyway. Another interesting point of thought is how the "great conjunction " in Capricorn will coincide with eclipses along the cap/cancer axis. I could be wrong, but i think the United States is a Cancer sun in the 8H. I only know the eclipse points because I happened to be looking at them today into the future and noticed this astro collision in 2020. It should be interesting times, and probably related to this topic.

Of course, I'm not an expert at this stuff so I'm just thinking out loud right now. Let me know what you guys think as well. On a positive level, I think whatever happens will be what was necessary.

Last edited:

blacksun?

I threw a bit of Lacan-speak in there :bandit:
He is great.

Yes, Id think speculation is Scorpio and the values being speculated on is Taurus.
So we are in for a big "market correction" I suppose - meaning crashes here and new areas of solidity there. On the other and the markets are being so tightly controlled by big capital, and until now crashes have been engineered simply to further concentrate wealth, that it is hard to predict. All explicit predictions become factors in the market and tend to undo themselves as predictions thereby. There is no mere "nature" to this flow of things, the nature of it is pure human anxt on the biggest possible scale. Nervous energy controls the markets.
Uranus, thus. So going from fire into Earth... well, ha-ha.

Showtime...

david starling

I threw a bit of Lacan-speak in there :bandit:
He is great.

Yes, Id think speculation is Scorpio and the values being speculated on is Taurus.
So we are in for a big "market correction" I suppose - meaning crashes here and new areas of solidity there. On the other and the markets are being so tightly controlled by big capital, and until now crashes have been engineered simply to further concentrate wealth, that it is hard to predict. All explicit predictions become factors in the market and tend to undo themselves as predictions thereby. There is no mere "nature" to this flow of things, the nature of it is pure human anxt on the biggest possible scale. Nervous energy controls the markets.
Uranus, thus. So going from fire into Earth... well, ha-ha.

Showtime...

Age of Capricorn stuff. I'm just hoping things don't get too much worse before they start getting better. Too many can't let go, especially those at the top. If I'm right about :uranus: being about pure increase in mental ability and wisdom, its Transit into Taurus should make for smarter economic policies effectively demanded by the lower economic stratum.

blacksun?

Age of Capricorn stuff. I'm just hoping things don't get too much worse before they start getting better. Too many can't let go, especially those at the top. If I'm right about :uranus: being about pure increase in mental ability and wisdom, its Transit into Taurus should make for smarter economic policies effectively demanded by the lower economic stratum.

The last time it happened man discovered the means to the transmutation of elements. One might call this increase of mental ability for sure, but increase of wisdom was not directly apparent. Though, it must be said, that the leverage of the threat the nuclear weapon delivers, kind of has forced a wisdom on us; the wisdom to not go to open war... as much.

Pluto in Aquarius will give the laggards a kick in the rear end. :w00t:

Ohhhhh yeah. Oh yeah it will. Thats the whole angle to my Philosophers Clan.
Ive started it with that transit as the deadline for our legislative philosophy.