Did he fall in love

sadge

Lady et all.:

Sorry for the delay. Work and kids had me tied down for days. I sure could use a truffle tho..... :innocent:

You guys are good. Just to offer some insight (to continue validating your observations, especially the last one), this guy got divorced last year. The wifey is the one who filed for divorce. There was a bit of rumbling about money and ex-wifey still not able to let go, but I was not a part of any of that, nor do I know any specific details. Just based on their synastry charts I know it was a tough relationship for him. Lasted almost two decades.

Now whether he's had ex-girlfriends since then, I would not know.

Question though, does Venus have to signify an ex-girlfriend? In this case, can it mean an ex-wife?

Also....do any of you incorporate outer planets (beyond Saturn) into your work? I know that traditional astrology doesn't care for them, but the rules of traditional methods were defined before the other planets were discovered. Don't you think that matters?

S.

sadge

Wow, Vyri. That was really good. You actually hit the nail on the head on a few different specific realities. And no need to worry about explaining in layman's terms when referring to the symbolism of planets and signs.....I followed you every step of the way.

No worries on apologizing about the apparent lack of commitment that you see from his end. I have very much moved on. But the experience was so deep (for me, anyway) I am wanting to understand it more intellectually too and break down the astrology behind all of it.

Thankyou for taking the time toshare your feedback.

One question though: you seem to read Venus as me, whereas others (including myself) attributed Venus to a gf or ex. That's an interesting turnaround (while yo also rrecognized my role as mercury -- asc ruler -- too). So you don't read anything in this chart concerning his ex? Because I could see how it could apply to that situation as well (such has his concern with family matters).

Also, there were a few specifics that played out a bit differently. For example, we never discussed matrimony or anything of a love relationship between us. The attraction was all unspoken. But we did discuss (and try) to establish a professional relationship (where I would have hired him). But on a strictly professional level it was apparent that the partnership would not work so I had to sever that aspect of our relationship. (Could that be the 4/10 house representation that you see?). A friendship has remained tho, but a bit sensitive because I had to hire one of his competitors instead. This is largely due to competency and the fact that my attraction toward him was making impossible to get the job done in these other matters. However, we are finally over that "sensitive" hump and have remained friends from what I can tell.

Both of our lives are rather complicated right now so on all practical levels I don't see how we could come together. But the experience was so life-changing for me that I wanted to know if I impacted him the same way. Moments when i caught his eyes gave me a hint now and then, but I wanted to know what horary had to say about it all.

Last edited:

sadge

Thank you, everyone for contributing to this thread. It's amazing how accurate and consistent astrology is as a tool for understanding our world. Many of the contributions here can be backed up with reality and through our synastry, progressed, etc.