Lost dog! Escaped during storm

charlyelly

My friend's dog is lost, escaped during a storm and during a wedding ceremony no less! They have searched high and low. I am hoping to get some insight this way, but since I am asking then this makes me the 1st house and the dog is the 6th house?

1st house ascendent ruler is Libra=Venus
The 6th house Ruler is Aries=Mars

Mars is in the 8th house of DEATH! Does this mean pup is gone?

moon is in the 9th house....short distance travel?

Mars is trining Jupiter in the 12th house of hidden things. Hiding? Roaming large open space?

I don't want to suggest to my friend that he is in big trouble but the fact that mars is in 8th house is very scary. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• astro_2ast_05_lost_dogescaped_during_storm_hr.6287.61549.jpg
    astro_2ast_05_lost_dogescaped_during_storm_hr.6287.61549.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

My friend's dog is lost, escaped during a storm and during a wedding ceremony no less! They have searched high and low. I am hoping to get some insight this way, but since I am asking then this makes me the 1st house and the dog is the 6th house?

1st house ascendent ruler is Libra=Venus
The 6th house Ruler is Aries=Mars

Mars is in the 8th house of DEATH! Does this mean pup is gone?

moon is in the 9th house....short distance travel?

Mars is trining Jupiter in the 12th house of hidden things. Hiding? Roaming large open space?

I don't want to suggest to my friend that he is in big trouble but the fact that mars is in 8th house is very scary. Can anyone help?

Dear to get the right result, we should choose the right significators.
If you ask for your friend's dog, then I think it would be good to get your 11th (friend) and 6th dog for his dog.

So, we should get Mercury for your friend and his dog Saturn !!!
If you see Mercury Saturn they are both retro. This is a sign of return.
Another indication is that the Moon and the Sun are above the horizon. Definitely it will be found.
The moon when is going change will catch Saturn's antiscia

What confuses me and I can not say is that reception between Mercury and Saturn is a mess. Does this symbolize the current state ??? I do not know it.
The best experienced members might get better suited
hope the best

charlyelly

Dear to get the right result, we should choose the right significators.
If you ask for your friend's dog, then I think it would be good to get your 11th (friend) and 6th dog for his dog.

So, we should get Mercury for your friend and his dog Saturn !!!
If you see Mercury Saturn they are both retro. This is a sign of return.
Another indication is that the Moon and the Sun are above the horizon. Definitely it will be found.
The moon when is going change will catch Saturn's antiscia

What confuses me and I can not say is that reception between Mercury and Saturn is a mess. Does this symbolize the current state ??? I do not know it.
The best experienced members might get better suited
hope the best

how do you get saturn for 6th house? I have Mars because 6th house is Aries and 11th is Virgo so that is mercury but what is the saturn part? OR is a dog governed by 5th house like children? Little furry kids? That would be Jupiter though.

Bina

how do you get saturn for 6th house? I have Mars because 6th house is Aries and 11th is Virgo so that is mercury but what is the saturn part? OR is a dog governed by 5th house like children? Little furry kids? That would be Jupiter though.

6th from the 11th