Is This it? this man wants to change my life.

shilonn

i have been alone for a long time.all my relationships have been bad..i never have had someone who truly wants to be with me.and who really loves me.
i`ve known this man for 3years.he really likes me and has feelings for me.he knows all my trouble and he wants to change my life for better.i have allot of debt he knows all about it.he is someone very successful but still loves me with my flaws..him offering money i said no.

i made are synastry..and i am trying to see is there any real commitment..i see there is some very loving and forgiving aspects..but there is no saturn aspects/saturn glue from his side.

(i read in long term relationship you need to have saturn aspects.)
i see his saturn right on my AC..with him i feel more responsible..i`m thinking long term future..i`m more mature version of me.
he also gives me drive to make my life better.and he makes me want to push myself.

i feel like heaven has send me angel who truly loves me.what do you think about are synastry,is this the real deal?..

(me: inner circle)

Attachments

• synastry 24.4.JPG
    synastry 24.4.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

kimbermoon

of note, there is a connection between your Saturn and his Mercury; now, the opposition can create tension and conflict, but through the struggle there can also be resolution if the partners are willing to make minor adjustments or compensations. Half of the battle is becoming aware of where the potential for trouble lies, and doing something about it.
There is a good connection between your Sun and his Jupiter/Venus, while your own Moon/Jupiter conjunct is sextile to his Moon, so yes there are good energies shared between the two of you. For you though your Moon/Jupiter conjunct is afflicted by Uranus [mood swings creating instability and potential divisiveness] yet his Uranus in turn is trine to that conjunct, so perhaps he can heal that factor by helping you to become more self-aware and to develop your own sense of autonomy and independence.
Since you have known him for three years, you probably have a good idea of his true essence, and see him as a caring and understanding individual. There is also the connection of his Neptune to Uranus in your chart, thus perhaps he does have the ability to help resolve some of the previously mentioned inner conflicts you carry. There is a good chance he could help set you on a more spiritual path, however much will depend on the transits that may occur for both.
The question is how much do you really know about your own quirks and challenges and whether you are truly willing to work on your own self-improvement; or are you more concerned about what he can provide for you? You have to recognize that your Pisces energies can make you somewhat overly dependent on another to provide you with support and fulfilment, but in truth you can only really do that for yourself.
When you come together as a couple, you are not meant to become one, but rather to be partners working together for mutual help and healing; it must always be a two-way exchange, even as a teacher/student relationship. When you plan to start a garden there is still a lot of upkeep and nourishment required of you, remember that if you want to see the garden flourish.
I would be curious to know how much of an age gap there is between you?

shilonn

of note, there is a connection between your Saturn and his Mercury; now, the opposition can create tension and conflict, but through the struggle there can also be resolution if the partners are willing to make minor adjustments or compensations. Half of the battle is becoming aware of where the potential for trouble lies, and doing something about it.
There is a good connection between your Sun and his Jupiter/Venus, while your own Moon/Jupiter conjunct is sextile to his Moon, so yes there are good energies shared between the two of you. For you though your Moon/Jupiter conjunct is afflicted by Uranus [mood swings creating instability and potential divisiveness] yet his Uranus in turn is trine to that conjunct, so perhaps he can heal that factor by helping you to become more self-aware and to develop your own sense of autonomy and independence.
Since you have known him for three years, you probably have a good idea of his true essence, and see him as a caring and understanding individual. There is also the connection of his Neptune to Uranus in your chart, thus perhaps he does have the ability to help resolve some of the previously mentioned inner conflicts you carry. There is a good chance he could help set you on a more spiritual path, however much will depend on the transits that may occur for both.
The question is how much do you really know about your own quirks and challenges and whether you are truly willing to work on your own self-improvement; or are you more concerned about what he can provide for you? You have to recognize that your Pisces energies can make you somewhat overly dependent on another to provide you with support and fulfilment, but in truth you can only really do that for yourself.
When you come together as a couple, you are not meant to become one, but rather to be partners working together for mutual help and healing; it must always be a two-way exchange, even as a teacher/student relationship. When you plan to start a garden there is still a lot of upkeep and nourishment required of you, remember that if you want to see the garden flourish.
I would be curious to know how much of an age gap there is between you?

he is born 1978 and i am born 1986.so there is 8 years age difference.

i am wondering how someone actually cares for me so real way.i know him and he is a good guy.very sensitive. i am doing my pattern avoiding him pattern..but i am trying to change.and we always have very honest conversation about everything.so he is willing to be patient.

i am seriously thinking is this the one. it wasn`t sudden like all my "relationships" before..started fast and ended even faster..he is a nice guy (not my usual bad boy type) and after all these time i noticed i like him.

and i do have high hopes.i hope this time i am right. and that i wont sabotage this like i tend to do.