mentally crazy!! help

arlis4x

A 23 year old male looking for some feedback and advice. I blame my dad for not being there to give me advice on becoming a man and the psychological changes that happen with it. This has been the most confusing and complicated year i have ever experienced. All year i have been mentally re evaluating who i am, and how people look at me as a man. The first time i have felt like the odd one in my family. Mainly feel misunderstood and not feeling like my old self. Im alot more serious in my demeanor and just cant relax and feel good about myself. Im hoping this is some serious spiritual growing and am curious to see if anyone can point that out in my natal to whats happening to me and why i feel so friggin crazy!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_dsfg_he.68610.29297.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_dsfg_he.68610.29297.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 35

*emma*

Banned
your early capricorn planets are being pounded by pluto they form squares to your fourthhouse parent house

try not blame your parents, they gave you life they did what they could
imsure they LOVE you hold onto that and find another avenue to vent any anger

chei star

I can see where your struggled relationship with your father comes from with all of those planets squaring your Sun. Chiron conjunct Moon in Cancer, 1st house, suggests that this parental wound is now a deep emotional one within yourself and becoming self-aware and finding a sense of individuality is perhaps one of your biggest difficulties in life. However with Jupiter being part of this three planet conjunction I really do think you have will be able to get to the root of these problems that come from your early life . With Moon trine Venus (7th house) I really think some one-on-one counselling, if not with a professional then with a close friend, will be a great help towards you finally healing this wound within yourself.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Astrology itself but I'm 23 years old as well, and I found that a lot of people in our year has had a terrible year, myself included.

Hang in there! I used to resent my parents for not being there for me and not teaching me the essentials in life, but that made me more self aware of where I've gone with (or without) them.

chei star

This has nothing to do with Astrology itself but I'm 23 years old as well, and I found that a lot of people in our year has had a terrible year, myself included.

Actually I think the statement you just made has a lot of astrological significance. People around our age have a lot of Capricorn planets which are currently being transited by Pluto. It has been a hard time for us but all around me I see huge change and transformation in my friends, spiritual awareness and understanding like never before. Everybody is starting to think on a much 'deeper' level right now. Its quite amazing to experience this yourself and look around and see that your friends are all going through the same thing :)

Actually I think the statement you just made has a lot of astrological significance. People around our age have a lot of Capricorn planets which are currently being transited by Pluto. It has been a hard time for us but all around me I see huge change and transformation in my friends, spiritual awareness and understanding like never before. Everybody is starting to think on a much 'deeper' level right now. Its quite amazing to experience this yourself and look around and see that your friends are all going through the same thing :)

I knew the Capricorn planets had something to do with it! :innocent: Thanks

arlis4x

thanks for the feedback guys. So if you think it has to do with the capricorn planets and pluto.....how long will it take for this to pass.