timing in horary

Serendipity

I'm in the process of divorcing my husband. He has a girlfriend and I asked how long they would be together.
I'm not divorcing him because he was cheating on me. I believe he has a mental disorder and I don't think he will be able to sustain the relationship with her. Our children will be staying at her home several days a week. I think I might worry less if she's still in the picture but as I said I don't think he can go long term.
So with significators would I use 1 and 7? Or would I use 7 and the turned 5th?
What do I look at for timing?

rafaella

I'm in the process of divorcing my husband. He has a girlfriend and I asked how long they would be together.
I'm not divorcing him because he was cheating on me. I believe he has a mental disorder and I don't think he will be able to sustain the relationship with her. Our children will be staying at her home several days a week. I think I might worry less if she's still in the picture but as I said I don't think he can go long term.
So with significators would I use 1 and 7? Or would I use 7 and the turned 5th?
What do I look at for timing?

Generally 3rd party questions are not appropriate in horary as you are asking how long your ex will be with his new gf, that is nothing to do with you. But from what I get you are worried about the wellbeing of your children when they stay with him? Is that right? If that's the case perhaps you can rephrase the question, something in relation to your children. Because your concern is about the kids not about his relationship with her, right?

Serendipity

I don't know how to phrase another question.
I don't want to go into the history of my marriage and details of what I think is wrong with my husband. I don't think he's dangerous. But i don't think he's capable of taking care of our children alone. And I already know this relationship is not going to last. I'm basically wondering how long I have before I should really worry and take action. This isn't a case of the jealous wife hoping they break up. This woman gave me a way out of a difficult marriage.

rafaella

I don't know how to phrase another question.
I don't want to go into the history of my marriage and details of what I think is wrong with my husband. I don't think he's dangerous. But i don't think he's capable of taking care of our children alone. And I already know this relationship is not going to last. I'm basically wondering how long I have before I should really worry and take action. This isn't a case of the jealous wife hoping they break up. This woman gave me a way out of a difficult marriage.

I understand that you're not the jealous ex wife trying to get insight into their relationship, I figured what your concern is and that is with the kids. And I don't think anyone here expects you to go into history of your marriage.

Another thing is its sometimes difficult to ascertain which planet to use for the 3rd person and its not always Venus/ Sun or 5th ruler. Sometimes 7th ruler in dignities of another planet may point us to the right significator.

I think for this chart, we want to see your ex in good dignity, this will show ability to be good and able to carry out duty. In good essential and accidental dignity. Reception with the 5th (children). See if another planet has reception with 7th ruler, that might be the gf, or another planet in the 7th house could be her too. If children's significator is in fall or entering soon a debilitated state then you'll know children will not do well in the current situation.

You could also ask whether the gf would be able to be there for the kids and use her as 7th ruler.

I think best to look at the chart and figure out what the chart is saying. I do believe the moment one asks the question, the situation is in one's mind and the situation with all the players will be visible in the chart.

best wishes!