Did I have a miscarriage?

Victoria

This has been something that I've wondered for a long time, yet it only occurred to me now, that I can ask. It is almost a year ago (well, pretty close to nine months ago, actually) that this happened. I will go into details if you want me to.

I am not very good at medicinal horary, and so I don't really know if I'm looking for the right signs or planets, so I would love help to be guided in the right direction.

1st house in aries, an unfruitful sign.
moon and uranus in 1st house of aries.

to me saying, either, no pregnancy occurred, or if it did,
certainly resulting in miscarriage.

Ruled by sun, in house 6th, suggesting health has a part to play.
In virgo, also an unfruitful sign. Absolute conjunction with mercury,
which I have no idea what could mean.

5th house, ruled by cancer, a fruitful house, which has jupiter,
but making a bad aspect to planets in the 1st house.

I cant see if this is telling me there was no pregnancy, or if it did terminate.
It was early on, about 2 weeks into the possible pregnancy that it would have ended.

I really hope you can help me solve this.
Thank you x

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_did_i_have_a_miscarriage.69168.36640.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_did_i_have_a_miscarriage.69168.36640.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 39

poyi

Premium Member
Very likely as your ascendant is Aries, Mars in the 5th Cancer fall. Ruler of the 5th Moon is in the 1st house also. Saturn square Mars, Saturn rules physical detachment in medical astrology.

Was it 10 months ago? The aspect shows 10 orb separated to the AC

Victoria

Very likely as your ascendant is Aries, Mars in the 5th Cancer fall. Ruler of the 5th Moon is in the 1st house also. Saturn square Mars, Saturn rules physical detachment in medical astrology.

Was it 10 months ago? The aspect shows 10 orb separated to the AC

It was in mid/late December. The more time has passed, the more I've been wondering. I've had a few infections, and I remember I had headaches, and suddently I just started feeling stabbing pain, and bled heavily for some time.
It just seemed so unreal, that it could happen to me..

Thank you so much for your reply!!

rafaella

Moon in 1st is separating from Uranus about 8,5 degrees, this might be the miscarriage... I think there is a possibility you were pregnant then with Moon/Mars mutual reception by sign and house. The only thing is the aspect is an applying one not separating...which is confusing. You're not trying to get pregnant again anytime soon are you? Or perhaps it show emotional state related to question.

BTW Poyi, Mars and Saturn, there is an applying aspect between them, not a separating one. For a past event we look at separating aspects.

cheers :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon in 1st is separating from Uranus about 8,5 degrees, this might be the miscarriage... I think there is a possibility you were pregnant then with Moon/Mars mutual reception by sign and house. The only thing is the aspect is an applying one not separating...which is confusing. You're not trying to get pregnant again anytime soon are you? Or perhaps it show emotional state related to question.

Rafaella,

I wonder what you might think about this analysis. Let the 8th house be the house of miscarriage as it has dominion over death. Then Mars, significator for the querent, separates from conjunction with Jupiter, significator of the 8th, by 15 degrees. Using Moon as querent's alternate significator, again, it separates from a square to Jupiter, perhaps the unfortunate event, by about 8 degrees.

Both significators for the querent were in difficult circumstances, Moon being peregrine in Mar's sign of Aries, and Mars in its detriment in Cancer. If we were to rely on Moon as being more influential in this particular matter, might we say that the 8 degrees past the square between Moon and Jupiter were months, and that 8 months ago would put us around the end of December?

I am wondering it this seems completely off base. You won't hurt my feelings if it appears that way to you. I would just appreciate your comments if you have any and if you have the time, as I am here to learn.

Thank you.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
BTW Poyi, Mars and Saturn, there is an applying aspect between them, not a separating one. For a past event we look at separating aspects.

Hi I was looking at the Mars in 5th aspect to the AC. I see the Mars as the child and AC as the mother. At the time of reading, I thought it was a fast not very well noticed lost of a child. It was a trine 10 separate aspects.

:tongue:

rafaella

Rafaella,

I wonder what you might think about this analysis. Let the 8th house be the house of miscarriage as it has dominion over death. Then Mars, significator for the querent, separates from conjunction with Jupiter, significator of the 8th, by 15 degrees. Using Moon as querent's alternate significator, again, it separates from a square to Jupiter, perhaps the unfortunate event, by about 8 degrees.

Both significators for the querent were in difficult circumstances, Moon being peregrine in Mar's sign of Aries, and Mars in its detriment in Cancer. If we were to rely on Moon as being more influential in this particular matter, might we say that the 8 degrees past the square between Moon and Jupiter were months, and that 8 months ago would put us around the end of December?

I am wondering it this seems completely off base. You won't hurt my feelings if it appears that way to you. I would just appreciate your comments if you have any and if you have the time, as I am here to learn.

Thank you.

Hi Ilene,

I think yes we could certainly take Jupiter to be the miscarriage significator. I think I've seen Lehman use 8th house and its aspects with the baby's significator to show 'death'. And in those charts 8th ruler was strong/angular like here. But in those charts there was a confirmed pregnancy before miscarriage... With this chart we're only speculating as the baby and the mother's significators don't have a separating aspect...not sure if just mutual reception would be enough.

I think if the querent indeed was pregnant, Moon/Uranus and Moon/Jupiter aspects would together make a strong case for a miscarriage around 8-9 months ago.

Good on you to spot the Jupiter aspects...I totally missed it!

tikana

Hi

you werent pregnant so therefore you didnt have a miscarriage

First we need to establish if you were indeed pregnant.

so Mars rules you . moon rules the baby and 5th house

moon is just approaching Mars so since there is no aspect, you werent pregnant!

Tik