Whats the meaning when a house lord is in harsh aspect to itself

Brea

So for instance Uranus is the ruler of your 7th house and its square transiting Uranus in the 3rd (forgive the lack of a chart since this is a purely theoretical question to sate curiosity) and if it matters natal Uranus is in the 5th house. Ignoring all other possibilities, what might this do to the realm of 7th house matters for that particular individual?

I haven't read this anywhere and I'm genuinely interested in hearing your answer and seeing how you configure this.

Thank you again!

JUPITERASC

So for instance Uranus is the ruler of your 7th house and its square transiting Uranus in the 3rd (forgive the lack of a chart since this is a purely theoretical question to sate curiosity) and if it matters natal Uranus is in the 5th house. Ignoring all other possibilities, what might this do to the realm of 7th house matters for that particular individual?

I haven't read this anywhere and I'm genuinely interested in hearing your answer and seeing how you configure this.

Thank you again!
If the transiting ruler of your 7th house is square the natal ruler of your 7th house then its important to note the sign location of 7th.

Random example: IF 7th sign is Aries then
EDIT
transiting Mars in Capricorn would be in square aspect with natal Aries Mars which would bring Saturn into consideration because Capricorn is the natural home aka domicile of Saturn

Therefore essential to study the sign and house location of natal Sun as well as sign and house location of transiting Sun. Unless one is content with 'cookbook' aka 'one size fits all' astrology
:smile:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
If the transiting ruler of your 7th house is square the natal ruler of your 7th house then its important to note the sign location of 7th.

Random example: IF 7th sign is Aries then transiting Mars in Aries would be in square aspect with natal Aries Mars which would bring the Sun into consideration because Aries is the exalted home of the Sun.

Therefore essential to study the sign and house location of natal Sun as well as sign and house location of transiting Sun. Unless one is content with 'cookbook' aka 'one size fits all' astrology
:smile:

Hi, JA

You wrote "then transiting Mars in Aries would be in square aspect with natal Aries Mars .."

Not sure if I understand, as transiting Mars in Aries can only be in conjunction with natal Aries Mars, rather than in square aspect...?

JUPITERASC

Hi, JA

You wrote "then transiting Mars in Aries would be in square aspect with natal Aries Mars .."

Not sure if I understand, as transiting Mars in Aries can only be in conjunction with natal Aries Mars, rather than in square aspect...?
You noticed the deliberate mistake!

If 7th sign were Aries then Transiting Aries Mars would be in square aspect with
(a) natal Capricorn Mars
(b) natal Cancer Mars

If 7th sign were Taurus then Transiting Taurus Venus would be in square aspect with
(a) natal Leo Venus
(b) natal Aquarius Venus

and so on and so forth :smile: