Single two years, several more?

Brea

So for the past two years (but ever since Jupiter fell out of my 7th house in 2010), every relationship that trys to turn into something more permanent and satisfying falls miserably short. Either they cant get over an ex, they dont trust women, they lie inorder to get close to me, they're too needy, they invade my space, they arent emotionally mature, they simply arent on my level mentally or intellectually, or they're just too busy on their quest to invest in a close intimate bond (even though they're my equivalent). I'm a very serious and mature individual when it comes to romantic relationships. Most of my relationships up until April 26th 2010 have lasted a minimum of 6th months or two years. Since then I've just casually dated a ton of people with whom it didnt work out. Its kind of laughable how often I'm pursued by people who want me for all the things they arent to themselves. But every time I meet someone who is self aware, connected, philosophical, extreeemly intelligent (like myself), and compassionate they dont have the time for me, they're distant, etc. I would blame saturn in my 7th house for attracting me to people who like their space but I like my space too. It seems like these individuals are the only ones that know how to give me my freedom and love me enough to not depend on me, but they arent able to connect intimately. It's also strange how often I'm meeting people who have a venus square mercury with me (sometimes I'm the venus). It absolutely messes with my mind because I refuse to settle for less, but my spirit craves closeness with a like minded individual (which is hard enough to find on its own without taking into account lifestyles, sexual attraction, comfort with emotions, etc), and I refuse to settle.

I'm a really earthy individual, I hate having lots of entanglements and emotional jarring relations. I'm just so eager to make a connection with someone on the same plane. I've spent most of my lifetime alone, and now I realize the importance of having close relationships. To a degree I'd just like to have a close bond in which we can emotionally be close (without having to sacrifice my level of independence) as intellectual equivalents(with respect).

currently I have an involvement with a very very bright dynamic individual, who really is the closest male equivalent I've encountered(we even have the same leo ascendant, house cusps, Jupiter singleton emphasis, earth dominance). He is extremely giving, kind, physically demonstrative, childish, mature, conscious, independent, forward thinking, healthy individual. But he's over committed himself to relationships in the past and now he craves his freedom (to which I can relate to and respect). So he's only interested in being sexually promiscuous. I've been sexually promiscuous for the last two years, and I'm worn out with having sexual relations with people who cant give me the stimulation I need else where.

So I've been through Saturn transits all last year to my venus, and then to my uranus (ruler of my 7th house), now opposite to my sun... (I'm leo for cripes sake. It's practically like a saturn opposite my ascendant). later this year Jupiter (ruler of my 5th) will be opposite Uranus, even later transiting saturn will be square the saturn in my 7th house.

SO (sorry for lengthy unnecessary stories, but it felt good to get it out of my system) Will I be waiting until Uranus finally conjuncts my venus? Cause I'm kinda ready for a break, seems like trying to co-create what I want isnt really the right solution for me if there arent any lucky breaks cosmically.

Anna123

Hi there,

I can't comment on anything astrologically since i am no expert, but I can tell you that I've been single since Jan 2008. A good man is very tough to lose and extremely tough to find.

I also checked my chart to see what happened to me when Uranus conj my Venus. Around that time I got married, but it did not work out. It might have worked out if we had money, but then again I still would not have known what real love and attraction mean... I found out about them after the marriage collapsed.

In any case, I do wish you many cosmic breaks! To find an awesome man and many cosmic breaks to keep him! (I wish that to myself too.)

Cheers!

p.s. I am Aries; ASC Leo

Kofe

I also checked my chart to see what happened to me when Uranus conj my Venus. Around that time I got married, but it did not work out.

Usually this kind of relationship, under Uranus influence I mean, doesn't work. They are fascinating but doesn't long.

Anna123

Usually this kind of relationship, under Uranus influence I mean, doesn't work. They are fascinating but doesn't long.

It was not even a fascinating relationship. Other things might have been at play, not just Uranus. But I've also heard that Uranus brings instability or interesting change... Hoping for the positive for the future for everyone.