Another round of forbidden food for thought...

C0rnholio

We would like your Natal chart please. Also, most people here prefer charts from astro.com. They look nice and are a lot easier to read.

dr. farr

Finding the South Node in the house of friendship, or, looking at this from an alternative horary point of view, where his romantic interests are shown in the 5th house (by whole sign house format) from his signifying house (the 7th), we again find the South Node there: such a finding, in either case, indicates a lot of trouble involved in this matter...

C0rnholio

Thank you for the charts. I didn't really need to see his chart, unless you want to have an affair with him (do you?). With all the T-squares in this chart he is the kind of a guy who would love to. He does like you though.

But the answer to your question is most definitely in your own chart. You need to get out more. Then his conversation and touches will be no big deal to you, not unsettling.

The ruler of your chart - Jupiter in Libra is somewhat hidden in the 9th house. Jupiter in the 9th house is actually pretty good, but it is conjunct Saturn, so that Jupiter needs to work hard to be able to express himself. Your Sun is in the 12th house, also very private. And you have Chiron in the 5th house:

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/chiron21.5.html

You are probably just horny. I think you should start going on dates. Learn to have fun. Start with good guys that your friends set you up with. Or sign up at Match.com and talk to plenty of creeps just like your co-worker. I recommend trying Plentyoffish.com, it is free. Or if you want to pay money then sign up for eHarmony or something. The sky is the limit... and even then you should be able to work it to get more out of it.

Last edited:

stillatlarge

I couldn't agree more. From first glance, second glance,...this guy looks like the everyday dimestore womanizer. LOL. There is nothing whatsoever he's doing that doesn't say clichet jerk. He's honed in on you because you seem like an easy mark for his b.s. Most girls learn this after high school. I'd say you really do need to get out more. I'm not saying it in a patronizing way but you need to get some 'street smarts' maybe. There is a guy out there who is available and honest. You just have to find him and it's like anything-the more you meet the better chance of finding him. You have to steel yourself and realize you're going to kiss a LOT of toads first though unfortunately. Don't take it personally. The world is full of them so just move on to the next. Sooner or later you'll 'hit' just like in anything else.

Wildezword

Step carefully around this man.

His Leo Sun is in wide conjunction to your Moon. That means his ambient presence lulls you into your passive, domestic personality. This synastric contact means you are easily led by him. Between a husband and wife, it tends to harmony with the man (or the Sun person) being in the lead. But, in your circumstance being his boss its not an influence you should readily accept without some consideration.

Neptune aspects indicate seduction and/or deception. His Neptune is in strong conjunction to your Sun, dissolving the boundaries of your ego and its standards in subtle ways...which honestly isn't very hard to do anyways with a Sag Sun to begin with. When other people have Neptune conjunctions with planets in our charts they have a talent for unconsciously leading us into things we probably would regret later. It's a fabulous contact if the person seducing is extremely evolved or advanced spiritually...not so much in the average horoscope, where its influence can be degrading. Its an aspect of vulnerability.

Your Mars is Trine to his Venus. And all Venuses and Mars positions are in compatible Water/Earth signs. This is a potential inherent in the physical presence of each other. Many men and women share the trine aspect, so its often a dumb note, or manifests as a simple liking for the other, but when other aspects combine it can lead to a sexual affair. It probably doesn't help you to say that it would probably be good sex too, him being Scorpio Moon.

Don't be fooled by how well you get along at work. He's a Leo Sun, a Fire Sign at work, which blends very nicely with your double Sun/Moon in Fire Signs (Sagittary and Leo). Its a very satisfying energy interaction for you, so long as you both keep your interactions in public. But, he's a Scorpio Moon (Water)...which means he'll be VERY different in a domestic setting. And if you share those private times, there will be moments where you feel completely shut off from him, as Water is hostile to Fire.

Astrology is not going to tell you whether to have the affair or not. It will only map out interactions already there, and show you the potentials, both good and bad.

Best of luck, but for a Sag, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Last edited:

dr. farr

How so Dr. Farr? Its easier to read other people's charts than my own. I'm so frustrated! Thanks for your input.

The South Node ("Dragon's Tail") always indicates potential trouble, chaos, "fly-in -the-ointment" complications (there are no constructive indications or a "positive side" to it): so finding this in the 11th house (the house of friends) can be indicative of problems with this friendship: doesn't mean it WILL be so, but with the South Node here the possibility of such problems is rather strong.