Will I be Demoted?

alliewar

I am currently an Assistant Manager at a salon, I heard rumors I might be demoted back to a stylist. Will I be demoted?

Moon applying to the Sun possibly represents my feeling of unlawful demotion.

This is a MC issue, so, Lord 10 in a cadent could symbolizes a 'yes'

Lord 10 doesn't make any other aspects except the conjunction to ASC, something to do with my identity? It could also mean I will keep my position and my identity/the name for myself stays strong?

Other than that I don't see any other testimonies.

What do you guys think?

I will give updates about this soon.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_be_demonted.49081.193424.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_be_demonted.49081.193424.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

I wouldn't have thought so, moons void now in Leo....until sextiles with venus at the end of leo, i don't see this sextile being a demotion.

waybread

I don't think you'll be demoted, although I'm not getting a clear reading. I wonder, though, do you have a secret enemy at your salon, who might be someone spreading these rumours to you, or possibly saying bad things to your boss? I'm looking at that 12th house sun, and the square to it from the moon (your emotional stake in the matter).

Jupiter plus Mercury (the employer) in the first house (you) should be good for something.

alliewar

I don't think you'll be demoted, although I'm not getting a clear reading. I wonder, though, do you have a secret enemy at your salon, who might be someone spreading these rumours to you, or possibly saying bad things to your boss? I'm looking at that 12th house sun, and the square to it from the moon (your emotional stake in the matter).

Jupiter plus Mercury (the employer) in the first house (you) should be good for something.

Yes I do have people saying 'bad things' to my boss. Everbody is jealous and rebellious towards me, no body wants me to succeed in this position, I feel like everyone is out to get me. But in the end its still really hard for them to do that because overall I do my job correctly and have shown improvements in the salon. But we had an employee quit (not sure if it was cause of me) and now another employee is threatening to quit because of me. One of my bosses told me he hears things that nobody want to work here because of you and is going to talk to one of the managers about demoting me.

But so far no word about it yet.

Sunrise

I am currently an Assistant Manager at a salon, I heard rumors I might be demoted back to a stylist. Will I be demoted?

Moon applying to the Sun possibly represents my feeling of unlawful demotion.

This is a MC issue, so, Lord 10 in a cadent could symbolizes a 'yes'

Lord 10 doesn't make any other aspects except the conjunction to ASC, something to do with my identity? It could also mean I will keep my position and my identity/the name for myself stays strong?

Other than that I don't see any other testimonies.

What do you guys think?

I will give updates about this soon.
Dear alliewar, this chart is show interesting!
You do not have to fear anything (12th - fears and 1th house=Mars). Thus This comes from you after the information came to you.
Mars is there in a fixed sign and under the rule of Saturn (power), power that has to do with your acquisitions, your values ​​and your position (Saturn in the 2nd house), which seem very important to you (mixed reception) , where it is not showing change, Mercury, Your job, does not make any aspect with you.

But in the future seems will continue the tensions in your work .
You are telling us about rumors and information that came to you, we need to see if this is true or have some little true.
I see that the axes of 1st -7th and 3rd-9th are in fixed signs.
The third house (information, message, gossip, etc.) is in a fixed sign (Aquarius) and close to a critical degree. The ruler here is Saturn and the third house in a sign of Aquarius where Saturn has its joy, powerful, with fundamental forces in the second house, the house of self-esteem and affluence.

All of these data so far show us that this information has some basis.
Even more when we see a Mars in the third in a fixed sign, a Moon (the natural ruler of the rumors) in a fixed sign (Leo) and also the 9th (3rd derivative of the 7th). Do not forget that here the Moon is the pointer of the question and it shows exactly what is happening, but also the events that will occur along the way.

Now if you see the course of the moon (rumors), through the 9th house will square with the Sun (which seems to appreciate it very much), and then it will come in opposition with Mars (you), where Mars is near of critical degree within 3rd (information).

Surely you will soon get news from your superior (Sun, the natural highlight of the superiors, people with power and power), but this Sun seem to like you.
Mars is in the detriment of the Sun, something you do not like about this person and it bothers you, but Sun seems to have good intentions towards you.
Sun and Mars meet through antiscion near in critical degree again. Critical degrees show some crises, but that shows the contact with that person. (either openly or secretly - Sun / Mars antiskion takes place in the 12th or 3rd house.

But I do not see this Sun is irritating or to hurt you or in the future.The opposite. It is under your own government, likes you a lot but may not openly show it (12th and Scorpio), also you do not meet anywhere (no aspect). There is no aspect between you that they show some contact. This shows us that it will not hurt you.

But this Venus (employees), who are totally weak (retrograde and weakness), move behind the scenes (scorpion), is in your control (ruled by Mars), in the past met with that Sun (people under from you - above you) the information that went to the boss, and now with the retro movement, Venus opposes Uranus (modern ruler of your 3rd house and your dispositor), will enter in to the Libra. In there will be in detriment of Mars (you). That is, they will not improve things with the employees.

This Venus seems to have been burned by this Sun, Sun is in the detriment of that Venus (employees) but also of the Moon (the natural planet of rumors) and the Moon goes to meet the Sun with a square. That is, Probably will not come out of all this because they seem to have expectations of this Sun and with the information that will be transferred to him but Sun here is in the fall of the Moon and loves Mars.

Also, you will continue to have problems with the employees is apparent from the Venus retro course will find itself in the weakness of Mars but also in the fall of the Sun (the upper ones). Also This Venus will make a square in the future (tension and anger) with Mars.

The fact that you as Mars is peregrine, you are in the lost, but the mixed reception you have (from exalt and ruler), with this powerful Saturn, saves you a lot and gives you titles. That is, you have holdings that you can manage the situation.

i love this chart because is so true about the situation telling a lot.
hope the best

Last edited:

alliewar

Dear alliewar, this chart is show interesting!
You do not have to fear anything (12th - fears and 1th house=Mars). Thus This comes from you after the information came to you.
Mars is there in a fixed sign and under the rule of Saturn (power), power that has to do with your acquisitions, your values ​​and your position (Saturn in the 2nd house), which seem very important to you (mixed reception) , where it is not showing change, Mercury, Your job, does not make any aspect with you.

But in the future seems will continue the tensions in your work .
You are telling us about rumors and information that came to you, we need to see if this is true or have some little true.
I see that the axes of 1st -7th and 3rd-9th are in fixed signs.
The third house (information, message, gossip, etc.) is in a fixed sign (Aquarius) and close to a critical degree. The ruler here is Saturn and the third house in a sign of Aquarius where Saturn has its joy, powerful, with fundamental forces in the second house, the house of self-esteem and affluence.

All of these data so far show us that this information has some basis.
Even more when we see a Mars in the third in a fixed sign, a Moon (the natural ruler of the rumors) in a fixed sign (Leo) and also the 9th (3rd derivative of the 7th). Do not forget that here the Moon is the pointer of the question and it shows exactly what is happening, but also the events that will occur along the way.

Now if you see the course of the moon (rumors), through the 9th house will square with the Sun (which seems to appreciate it very much), and then it will come in opposition with Mars (you), where Mars is near of critical degree within 3rd (information).

Surely you will soon get news from your superior (Sun, the natural highlight of the superiors, people with power and power), but this Sun seem to like you.
Mars is in the detriment of the Sun, something you do not like about this person and it bothers you, but Sun seems to have good intentions towards you.
Sun and Mars meet through antiscion near in critical degree again. Critical degrees show some crises, but that shows the contact with that person. (either openly or secretly - Sun / Mars antiskion takes place in the 12th or 3rd house.

But I do not see this Sun is irritating or to hurt you or in the future.The opposite. It is under your own government, likes you a lot but may not openly show it (12th and Scorpio), also you do not meet anywhere (no aspect). There is no aspect between you that they show some contact. This shows us that it will not hurt you.

But this Venus (employees), who are totally weak (retrograde and weakness), move behind the scenes (scorpion), is in your control (ruled by Mars), in the past met with that Sun (people under from you - above you) the information that went to the boss, and now with the retro movement, Venus opposes Uranus (modern ruler of your 3rd house and your dispositor), will enter in to the Libra. In there will be in detriment of Mars (you). That is, they will not improve things with the employees.

This Venus seems to have been burned by this Sun, Sun is in the detriment of that Venus (employees) but also of the Moon (the natural planet of rumors) and the Moon goes to meet the Sun with a square. That is, Probably will not come out of all this because they seem to have expectations of this Sun and with the information that will be transferred to him but Sun here is in the fall of the Moon and loves Mars.

Also, you will continue to have problems with the employees is apparent from the Venus retro course will find itself in the weakness of Mars but also in the fall of the Sun (the upper ones). Also This Venus will make a square in the future (tension and anger) with Mars.

The fact that you as Mars is peregrine, you are in the lost, but the mixed reception you have (from exalt and ruler), with this powerful Saturn, saves you a lot and gives you titles. That is, you have holdings that you can manage the situation.

i love this chart because is so true about the situation telling a lot.
hope the best

Hi Sunrise,
Thank you for the reading, It seems very accurate.
All in all, I did not get demoted, I think he just said that to scare me and get me to change my approach in a way he stops getting petty phone calls from employees.

alliewar

Another update

So, I did end up being demoted yesterday. The cause of demotion was because head office did not approve of having someone manage without a license. I didn't have a License. Other than that the demotion went 'well'. I was told I did my job well and that was the only reason for my demotion. They said they appreciate all my work and want me to continue handling responsibilities and be their 'eyes and ears' but without the title and my pay doesn't change I still get my management salary.

To be honest I feel a little bit relieved that now I don't have to face social pressure from staff now that Im back to being at the same 'level' as them

ynnest

Another update

So, I did end up being demoted yesterday. The cause of demotion was because head office did not approve of having someone manage without a license. I didn't have a License. Other than that the demotion went 'well'. I was told I did my job well and that was the only reason for my demotion. They said they appreciate all my work and want me to continue handling responsibilities and be their 'eyes and ears' but without the title and my pay doesn't change I still get my management salary.

To be honest I feel a little bit relieved that now I don't have to face social pressure from staff now that Im back to being at the same 'level' as them

That indeed sounds like good news to me! Congratulations!

Y