What the hell is going on!!!!

Hola

I've had a really hard 12+ months, especially the end of 2016. My life has never ran smoothly and I constantly Experience obstacles that leave me emotionally exhausted. I can never catch a break.
Yes, I've tried law of attraction, positive thinking etc tbh, despite my life, I'm naturally a positive person anyway. It's only the past few years I've had to get real and admit something about my life *****.

The problems seem to be 4th house issue; family (birth family), relationships of all kinds 7th and 3rd (awful early school experiences. I wasn't bullied but hated school and felt ill whist there for no reason. Started at nursery all the through to university) bad relationships with siblings; brother had jealousy issues from my birth that didn't fade. My sister has always been very jealous and bitchy with me. plus I've had some crazy neighbours) 2nd house (I can find ways to make money but these methods dont last longer than a month. For unforeseen reasons the income stream will cease and not remain permanent.

I've dealt with abusive people my whole life too. Most men I meet are abusive and terribly so i.e a history of violence, rape

One of these men who I have to deal with is obsessed with ruining my life and has been a black cloud over my life for years(almost a decade)

Like I said, I've overcome a lot in my life and am the strongest person I know. I've learnt a lot about people and psychology as a result. But... why all of this?

Please help me pin point what is in my chart that creates such chaos and unhappiness

Chart-
au9pud.jpg

Last edited:

StillOne

You've had transiting Uranus conjunct your Moon for some time now. That's been disrupting things for you by activating your Moon Saturn and Moon Pluto oppositions.

RaRohini

Hi !
As per the vedic placements these are my interpretations:
Ascendant Leo Purvaphalguni the youthful one ruled by the Sun and the Sun is placed in the second house in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. In fact second house has 2 planets ( Mercury Sun in Virgo Hasta) and Saturn in Virgo Uttaraphalguni.
Moon is in Aries Asvini the celestial healer in the 9th house of higher studies. Rahu is in the 11th house of networking in Gemini Ardra the star of communication.
The Rahu Ketu Axis is from 5th house to 11th house. This means that the life path is to focus on groups of people, masses instead of focusing on one self. Now this becomes difficult for Aries Asvini who is a very passionate person with the drive to start new things and endless positivity. Your most diffucult challenge is in Mars conjunct Uranus in Scorpio Anuradha in the 4th house. This teaches one the lesson of faith and humility and also following the Dharma. The Dharma of Aries to is to what is right, no shortcuts. You are currently in Moon MD/Mars AD so the lesson is intense. It will taper off after Dec 2012. In order to face this energy, just call the person and tell the truth. Dont beat around the bush.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Hi !
As per the vedic placements these are my interpretations:
Ascendant Leo Purvaphalguni the youthful one ruled by the Sun and the Sun is placed in the second house in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. In fact second house has 2 planets ( Mercury Sun in Virgo Hasta) and Saturn in Virgo Uttaraphalguni.
Moon is in Aries Asvini the celestial healer in the 9th house of higher studies. Rahu is in the 11th house of networking in Gemini Ardra the star of communication.
The Rahu Ketu Axis is from 5th house to 11th house. This means that the life path is to focus on groups of people, masses instead of focusing on one self. Now this becomes difficult for Aries Asvini who is a very passionate person with the drive to start new things and endless positivity. Your most diffucult challenge is in Mars conjunct Uranus in Scorpio Anuradha in the 4th house. This teaches one the lesson of faith and humility and also following the Dharma. The Dharma of Aries to is to what is right, no shortcuts. You are currently in Moon MD/Mars AD so the lesson is intense. It will taper off after Dec 2012. In order to face this energy, just call the person and tell the truth. Dont beat around the bush.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Wow, thanks for your analysis. I'm not familiar with Vedic astrology but find this interesting. You say the moon md and mars ad (what s this? ) will taper off after Dec 2012? So it should be gone now?

Thanks guys

RaRohini

Hi !
The Moon MD/Mars AD ended in nov 2016.Now it is Moon MD/Rahu AD.
Sorry for the typo.
MD means Maha Dasha. Meaning most of your energies will be coming from the Moon.AD means Antar Dasha..part of the energy comes from Mars. Moon is in Aries.Mars in Scorpio. Now it is Rahu AD . Rahu is in Gemini Ardra. This is the star which is related to expressing rage also, at the same time learning to differentiate good and bad, which are useful lessons for the future.