Which are the rarest and most special placements?

RiseAndShine

Hi everyone! I know every chart is different and unique and that many combinations of aspects can make up an extraordinary indivual. But I was just wondering if there are some placements which are especially rare that give more importance to the person. If I see a very strange chart, for example, with important aspects and all, that this mean that I've met a "higher soul"?

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone! I know every chart is different and unique and that many combinations of aspects can make up an extraordinary indivual.
But I was just wondering if there are some placements which are especially rare that give more importance to the person.
If I see a very strange chart, for example, with important aspects and all, that this mean that I've met a "higher soul"?
Lets take the example of an acknowledged famous spiritual leader the dalai lama :smile:
More than three hundred and fifty thousand other people were born worldwide the same day as the dalai lama
yet there is only one 14th dalai lama
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Dalai_Lama_XIV

RiseAndShine

But I do see a kite pattern in his chart and it's not very common from what I know. I'm still learning so I can be wrong, but his chart is also extremely harmonic. It only points in one direction to me: love, peace and sensitivity.

Scoff

Banned
My boy Kurt Cobain has a very rare chart. Thats why he's such a legend.

People with Saturn well aspected in 6th house seem to do really well..Bruce Lee, Keanu Reeves etc..

Scoff

Banned
Also I noticed 6th house suns have it really easy in daily life and work situations (Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain again) a lot of LEGENDS have 6th house placements or planets or just strong mercury or Virgo placements since that rules the 6th..I have 2nd house Jupiter so I always seem to get money when I need it somehow but it doesn't really help towards building my career goals like 6th or 10th