No sex drive? Mars in the fourth? Saturn in the fifth?

Brea

This person has a loaded 5th house, notably with saturn in there. This person feels really sexually restricted, and monotonous. Despite having mars in Sagittarius they act very much like a capricorn (saturn influence?but not by aspect?). Normally astrology helps me to understand the desire natures of others but his chart really confuses me. I'm not sure how to interpret moon conjunct mars in the fourth house sexually (aside from mother smothering) and especially not a really loaded 5th house with the exuberant sun but also restrictive saturn. I was under the assumption that Mars-Venus positive aspects would create a well balanced/comfortable gender identity and fluidity that is attractive to others that could also be found in the bedroom. The fourth house doesn't effect his mars in the sense that emotions and sweet/romantic sentiments are incorporated into his desire nature. This person is more in his head than his body, and I could see that attribute given his mars is in sagittarius but he isn't experimental, connected to the wildman, or energetic like Sagittarius is known for.

ANY insights would be greatly appreciated! I have put alot of energy into understanding this over the last year so that I can apply any new understandings/insights to the charts of others, but to no AVAIL!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_49_chris_hum.64031.27972.jpg
    astro_2gw_49_chris_hum.64031.27972.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Could very well also be the Yod formed by Mars, Venus both rules sexual act, penetration/passion and pleasure/touch/sensual receptors on skin also various hormones. This Yod pointing to the 5th house ruler even in exaltation yet Rx and require a lot of adjustment/lessons. Likely to have some delaying factors confirmed with multiples planets in Capricorn. Saturn in his own rulership also ruling Sun, 6th house, by traditional also Venus. It is likely his fun energy of 5th house being used on daily matters/work most possibly. Some people may find work and other matters give them more satisfaction over sex. That is again further being confirmed as Venus the ruler of 10th and 3rd placed in 6th, while Mars as the ruler of 9th placed in 4th.

If you used whole sign house you can even see that Mars directly in 5th ruling 9th sign & 4th traditionally ruling 4th. His entertainment/fun and passion of Mars acting through the 9th/4th. He then also have a packed 6th house in Capricorn with Saturn in his own rulership ruling this house. I would think he would be quite a workaholic or some issues with health or work in health/service based industries. Along with Venus as ruler of the 10th sigh placed in the whole house 7th that will be related to dealing with one to one partnership and people in daily basis again as Venus also rules the 3rd, with Mercury in 6th ruling the 11th the group of people. With 4th Moon in Scorpio ruling 12th sign, this is a bit interesting but can't really work out what would that be. In Placidus, if the birth chart is very accurate, then Pluto making bigger statement by conjunction to IC as the modern ruler at this house.

waybread

If this is the person's real name, please redo the chart as anonymous ASAP. Otherwise, shall I assume you have his permission to discuss intimate details of his life on a public Internet forum?

mdinaz

Do change the chart name if you do not have permission to post the chart.

As for the rest, I think the main problem is the sesquiquadrate of Chiron to the Moon exact (to two minutes) and opposite Saturn also nearly exact. 5th house is romance which is usually a precursor to sex, and this only causes this person emotional pain - a bad memory of something that is always triggered when getting close to someone. As sex is half emotional, this turn off might be enough to kill any sexual aspirations. 5th house ruler Jupiter is also quincunx Mars, also taking the fun out of it, which it is supposed to be. Whether you use Jupiter or Neptune as the 8th house sexuality ruler, either is negatively aspected the same way. It appears this person's problem resides in the past, possibly past life, as south node in the 12th is square Pluto close and 8th house cusp nearly exact (which Pluto co-rules) - this person in a recent past life may have been sexually abused in an institutional setting and carries an imprint of it in this life, which manifests in the south node aspect as well as the negative Chiron and Jupiter aspect as the trigger. I would suggest doing some dream work and past life therapy and see where the true source of the negative memory lies, if this person wasn't abused in this life.

Jesse Booth

I would like to point out that capricorn is a reserved sign. Those under its influence are, in general, virile and driven in sexual areas of life, though capricorns often are shy about it, late bloomers, or maybe they just have common sense more than others. If it really can't be found in the chart, trauma from childhood is a common culprit in odd behaviour anomalies. Maybe he was told touching himself would kill gramma, or something even worse could've happened, and it left lasting scars? Also, why are you so interested in his sex drive that you've devoted a year to its study? That's a little odd, at best. :unsure:

poyi

Premium Member
Capricorn may tend to be more traditional, lack of or self decided not to over indulgent on multiple sexual partners when in the 5th especially when Saturn in his own domicile. However, when it comes to actual sex, Capricorn is earthy side, although that is cold and dry in nature, it however as the exaltation sign of the Planet Mars, it can be intense and long lasting.

P.S. that may not be the real name anyway.

waybread

Excuse me, people. Do we know whether the native's real name is posted or, if so, whether he has given permission to have his chart and intimacy questions discussed?

wilsontc

Staff member
Please verify you have permission

All,

Brea said:
ANY insights would be greatly appreciated! I have put alot of energy into understanding this over the last year so that I can apply any new understandings/insights to the charts of others, but to no AVAIL!

Per Forum rules:
Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

This chart MUST be anonymized if you do not have permission to use this person's data. Otherwise this thread will be closed.

Following up,

Tim

Vista

I have deleted the chart as it had the person's name and birth information listed. Please anonymize the chart information in particular the person's name and reattach to your post.

Vista

Brea

Excuse me, people. Do we know whether the native's real name is posted or, if so, whether he has given permission to have his chart and intimacy questions discussed?

My apologies, I forgot to check back on the progress of this thread. It is NOT his real name. I never use real names, even the name I use on this forum is not my real name. This individual is fully aware that I use his chart here for references and he has given me permission so long as I share any significant insights. Its also not his current address.

Brea

I would like to point out that capricorn is a reserved sign. Those under its influence are, in general, virile and driven in sexual areas of life, though capricorns often are shy about it, late bloomers, or maybe they just have common sense more than others. If it really can't be found in the chart, trauma from childhood is a common culprit in odd behaviour anomalies. Maybe he was told touching himself would kill gramma, or something even worse could've happened, and it left lasting scars? Also, why are you so interested in his sex drive that you've devoted a year to its study? That's a little odd, at best. :unsure:

Maybe not so much as to his sex drive as his 5th house issues. I find saturn really dampers his ability to have fun, be spontaneous, or connect to his inner child. Sex as represented by the 5th is also effected for the individual. its confusing to me to have the sun exalted in the fifth with the several different elements of saturn neptune and uranus. I have my own mars and moon in the 8th so the subject is interesting to me even though it could be viewed as taboo.

Last edited:

Brea

Do change the chart name if you do not have permission to post the chart.

As for the rest, I think the main problem is the sesquiquadrate of Chiron to the Moon exact (to two minutes) and opposite Saturn also nearly exact. 5th house is romance which is usually a precursor to sex, and this only causes this person emotional pain - a bad memory of something that is always triggered when getting close to someone. As sex is half emotional, this turn off might be enough to kill any sexual aspirations. 5th house ruler Jupiter is also quincunx Mars, also taking the fun out of it, which it is supposed to be. Whether you use Jupiter or Neptune as the 8th house sexuality ruler, either is negatively aspected the same way. It appears this person's problem resides in the past, possibly past life, as south node in the 12th is square Pluto close and 8th house cusp nearly exact (which Pluto co-rules) - this person in a recent past life may have been sexually abused in an institutional setting and carries an imprint of it in this life, which manifests in the south node aspect as well as the negative Chiron and Jupiter aspect as the trigger. I would suggest doing some dream work and past life therapy and see where the true source of the negative memory lies, if this person wasn't abused in this life.

Thank you for bringing this element into discussion. I do know for fact that he has been in an spiritual institution a few times somewhere in his past. He is very "saint-like", and uses drugs as a means to attain enlightenment (and he has poor boundaries in doing so). He also tells me theres a weird element of complete secrecy surrounding he and his partner, even between he and his partner. It's a highly attractive quality that even behind closed doors that its a secret almost from each other. He can be very communicative but he finds it more exciting as a secret. He usually even keeps his romantic partners secret from his family. He has hidden very longterm serious partners from his parents. Going as far as to hide thier possessions within the home. To me its very curious because his parents wouldnt have been critical. lots of 12house stuff going on there.

waybread

Brea, thanks for the update. We can't be too careful about people's anonymity re: such a sensitive subject. Do you want to re-post the chart? It would be helpful to learn whether you are in (or hope to be in) a romantic/sexual relationship with this man. Sometimes people are fine with a certain type of partner, but not with any or all "close encounters." You've linked your chart, so we can look at the synastry.

Vista

Please feel free to repost the chart. Thank you for understanding as we do try and be careful as possible.

Vista

greybeard

It should be noted that posting of an accurate chart discloses the time and place of birth.
Any horoscope fits one and only one time/place. Each horoscope depicts a unique moment in spacetime.

poyi

Premium Member
For couple of days after replying to this thread. I had these thoughts in my head. We had never asked any permission to read, to collect or to study any of the birth data on Astrodienst data bank. We don't also be 100% sure of how they get those data from. Some said gather through particular collectors yet, did they actually ask the chart owners before putting them in data bank? I really doubt it.

Technically we are all very immoral then but that is a main part of how astrologers learn about charts through reading people charts and digging into the deepest unknown of the individual life. A capable astrologer, can read many things and may even be everything, sexual or non sexually orientated and all sensitive data. Well you can start another fight about Free will and alternating fate if you wish. I do think some level of free will but limited.

Personally I think, without showing the person's real name/picture is already enough to protect privacy, birth data and country of birth are not critically against privacy. Even if that is a real name. We will still not sure if that is real or not real. As in this case, lucky of my gut feeling, OP did say it was not real name anyway. And if that was real name, and if there was no permission given, nobody will ever found out the truth. We are on the internet forum. Even a person saying, Yes I have the permission then do you have 100% confidence then? I took the side of rather the permission given or not, or the name real or not, nobody will ever found out except of the OP. And we can't control what OP will do with the interpretation we given and shared here.

To me that is only a matter of rather I want to read the chart or not. After reading it, I won't go to search this person in real life and hold his neck saying, "Is this your natal chart? HAHHA I saw such and such in your chart etc etc to embarrass him or her or hold that to ask for money etc etc. Anyhow, forum rules is forum rules. So just hide the name.

Vista

Folks, please familiarize yourselves with the actual rules of the forum. Again, we don't HAVE TO ASK permission to post a natal chart as long as their names and birth data are anonymized.

THE FORUM RULES AThttp://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php areclear that:

Ethical rules to observed

Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum,
indexed by search engines (Google, for instance),
so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person,
but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search.

For couple of days after replying to this thread. I had these thoughts in my head. We had never asked any permission to read, to collect or to study any of the birth data on Astrodienst data bank. We don't also be 100% sure of how they get those data from. Some said gather through particular collectors yet, did they actually ask the chart owners before putting them in data bank? I really doubt it.

Technically we are all very immoral then but that is a main part of how astrologers learn about charts through reading people charts and digging into the deepest unknown of the individual life. A capable astrologer, can read many things and may even be everything, sexual or non sexually orientated and all sensitive data. Well you can start another fight about Free will and alternating fate if you wish. I do think some level of free will but limited.

Personally I think, without showing the person's real name/picture is already enough to protect privacy, birth data and country of birth are not critically against privacy. Even if that is a real name. We will still not sure if that is real or not real. As in this case, lucky of my gut feeling, OP did say it was not real name anyway. And if that was real name, and if there was no permission given, nobody will ever found out the truth. We are on the internet forum. Even a person saying, Yes I have the permission then do you have 100% confidence then? I took the side of rather the permission given or not, or the name real or not, nobody will ever found out except of the OP. And we can't control what OP will do with the interpretation we given and shared here.

To me that is only a matter of rather I want to read the chart or not. After reading it, I won't go to search this person in real life and hold his neck saying, "Is this your natal chart? HAHHA I saw such and such in your chart etc etc to embarrass him or her or hold that to ask for money etc etc. Anyhow, forum rules is forum rules. So just hide the name.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Is not me asking people around if they have permission. I was simply pointing there are members doing that pretty much every post before replying which I had explained why I found that is not logical.

JUPITERASC

Is not me asking people around if they have permission. I was simply pointing there are members doing that pretty much every post before replying which I had explained why I found that is not logical.
That's understandable of course because in fact frequently
those who DO NOT post a natal chart with their question
are then immediately requested to post their natal chart....
IF the poster is aware that their personal data is posted on a public forum then fine
BUT
the question is whether everyone necessarily reads the rules or not

If everyone does read the forum rules then they would be reminded that

Also remember that this is a public forum,
indexed by search engines (Google, for instance),
so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person,
but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search

That's the important factor
Maybe the forum rules need to be placed more prominently or alternatively
perhaps members can only register AFTER reading the forum rules :smile: