Should we move to this bigger home?

Isis

UPDATE:

Hi everyone!

Starlink, tikana and dr. farr, you nailed it!

I don't know about my partner, but I, myself, am VERY disappointed with this current house. You tried to warn me, but I didn't listen... Well, this house is definitely better than the previous one, however, there are lots of broken things that we have to fix and lots of dirt we had to clean (that Venus in Scorpio you mentioned)... ugh... the previous people that rented this place really didn't care for it.

Oh my God... I still have the disgusting Kitchen extractor there in the kitchen, I left for 2 days soaking in anti grease products and bleach and it still grosses me out! I haven't had the guts to open and try to change the filter because it really bothers me.

Plus I feel I need more space, the house is not big, but at the moment I spend a lot of time at home and sometimes I feel a bit claustrophobic here.

Ok, sorry, rant over.

I already started looking for other places and I found a "perfect" one, but unfortunately I don't think we can afford it now. Should I make an Horary chart and ask anyway?

I just wanted to keep you up to date and tell you how much I respect you for using your knowledge in helping newbies like me.

Hugs,

Isis :smile:

Isis

Hi tikana :smile:

Thanks for the fast reply.

I made a chart this morning, Virgo is on the ascendant, so Mercury represents me, right? What are your thoughts? Does it look like I might be moving to a better house soon?

Have a great weekend!

Isis

Attachments

• Moving.jpg
    Moving.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 28

tikana

I say yes

moon conj jupiter - YES

you might lose some money somehow it but it is a good move

juptier is stronger than merc
Even though merc is close to going ito rulership that is you

maybe you will not get deposit back or some other expense

T

Isis

Oh that's great! I am trying to convince my partner to go and see this other house, he has been very reluctant though... I guess he will change his mind, he does it all the time LOL. Fingers crossed!

Thanks a ton dear tikana. :smile:

Isis

starlink

Hello Isis, I also had a look. Jupiter is again "the next house" but this time you are Mercury, who is Void of Course..... and not yet making an aspect to Jupiter who is actually peregrine in Taurus, except when he would be between 15° and 22° Taurus. He is also in the 8th house and in a succedent house.

Because Mercury still has to change signs before he can finally make an aspect with Jupiter, I think that it will still take some more time before you will find/go to the next place. We also see Saturn in the 1st house, indicating delay.

Now the Moon is your 2nd significator and she is exalted (again, maybe over enthousiastic?) in Taurus. She will indeed conjunct that Jupiter, but again, I think, a Moon in a fixed sign and a succedent house could mean that you will have to be patient because it might still take some time. At best around 4 month I would say.
Mercury will take about 9° before he will get to Jupiter and certain things still have to be done before you can actually get into a new place (changing signs usually shows some sort of change which you will have to go through).

By the way, I do not look at Pluto, Neptune or Uranus as some modern astrologers do. You seem to go with them and if so, you see that Mercury will oppose Neptune, then inconjunct Uranus which could indicate that something is not really balanced out regarding this situation and before Mercury reaches the trine to Jupiter, it will stumble on Pluto retro.
Personally I would not worry about these things but you might. Pluto then could represents the contract (he rules your 3rd modernly speaking) which will be undone maybe or delayed.?
I do hope you will find a suitable home a.s.a.p.! Much luck and will hear from you again I hope.

Starlink

tikana

Starlink

1 minor issue -- Jupiter cannot be peregrine here at all
cause However, no planet is peregrine if it be in mutual reception with another. IF it is strong or weak reception, i dont know but jupiter and venus and moon/jupiter there is reception goin on

T

Isis

Hi starlink! It's good to hear from you too!

Yes, our financial situation is not very bright at the moment, so this will definitely slow us down. It is actually the only issue I would say...
It's my partner (24th July) and my (7th August) Solar Return now, I am hoping this brings some help, BUT I think I am being too optimistic lol.

I usually don't overemphasize the slow planets too, however Uranus is natally in my 1st house and Pluto rules my ASC, so these ones' transits probably influence me a bit more...

I really appreciate you also had a look at the chart, thanks a lot! :)

EDIT: I just saw tikana's last comment. Sorry for my next newbie questions: When is a planet peregrine? How much each peregrine planet influences the possible outcome? I mean, is it very different having a Jupiter peregrine than a Venus peregrine for example?

You 2 are great!

Hugs

Isis

Last edited:

tikana

Good question

peregrine is a planet that does not have essential dignity in its table of dignities..

of course, it matters greatly if a planet peregrine, and you have an aspect applyin possitive the issue may slip through your fingers.
in another words.. say you found a house you want to buy, you have planet 1 applying to planet 7 but planet 1 is peregrine.. this tells you opportunty is there but you are unable to buy the house for whatever reason.

T

Isis

Good question

peregrine is a planet that does not have essential dignity in its table of dignities..

of course, it matters greatly if a planet peregrine, and you have an aspect applyin possitive the issue may slip through your fingers.
in another words.. say you found a house you want to buy, you have planet 1 applying to planet 7 but planet 1 is peregrine.. this tells you opportunty is there but you are unable to buy the house for whatever reason.

T

Ah, I understand. Thanks for the explanation :).

I spoke to my partner yesterday and he is not keen to move out, unless there is a really good bargain or deal. I am feeling a bit negative today, I don't think he is eager to look and negotiate terms with house owners and so on; bottom line I feel I am alone on this.
That Saturn in the 1st house is already slowing things down... I guess it's better to move out later than never.

I will keep you posted.

Hugs

Isis

tikana

Saturn shows delay but not prohiobition because it is not retro...
do you have a lease or something?

hugs back

Isis

Yes, we have a rental contract of 1 year, but it was agreed if we want to move out, we just need to give a 2 month notice before.

We have moved 2 times in 3 years of living together (basically once per year) and my partner wants to settle down, obviously I share the same feeling and that's why I have this desire of moving to a nicer house, to a permanent place... To be honest, now that I am living here I think we pay too much rent, considering all the things we have to fix.

Back in February when we moved in, besides the cleaning spree we had to do (my goodness I haven't cleaned so much in my entire life lol), we also had to ask the owner to get the oven repaired and the stove knobs changed, the kitchen sink cupboard had to be repaired too and its pipes sealed, because there was a water leak.

I still don't keep things inside that cupboard because all the time little pieces of wood are falling. Same happened to the drawers next to it... I keep the cutlery in the first drawer, but can't keep anything in the lowest ones, because opening and closing the top one, makes pieces of wood falling into the lower ones... bah... I am such a practical person and these stuff has not been practical at all... Actually, it's annoying.

I feel a bit guilty as at the moment money seems to be the biggest set back and I cannot really help much... I am unemployed and studying and even though my parents help out and my partner has a good salary, our finances are not that great.

Hugs

Isis

starlink

Hi Tiki, granddaughter! You taught me something today. I did not know that when a peregrine planet is in mutual reception with another planet, it will not be peregrine anymore. Nevertheless, I would say weak, because in a way it depends on that other planet right? And probably also on how strong or weak that other planet is I would imagine. In this chart Venus is really strong in Cancer and the fortunate 11th house, so I would say : dont give up! there is hope (11th house).

Isis

No new developments yet. We are going to try and save more money, my partner is getting a bonus next month, what is going to help.

Thanks a lot you two for your help and guidance, I will keep you posted. :smile:

Hugs

Isis

tikana

Hi Tiki, granddaughter! You taught me something today. I did not know that when a peregrine planet is in mutual reception with another planet, it will not be peregrine anymore. Nevertheless, I would say weak, because in a way it depends on that other planet right? And probably also on how strong or weak that other planet is I would imagine. In this chart Venus is really strong in Cancer and the fortunate 11th house, so I would say : dont give up! there is hope (11th house).

Grin...hi grandma
your greatgranddaughter is sending you bunch of kisses

T