Progressed MC

docker

In a few months my progressed MC will conjuct my natal North Node. I have notice that important things happening when an aspect occur with North node. My North Node is in Libra at 11th house. I guess this conjuction mean a possible change of my career. What do you think? Please share your experiences.

BobZemco

In a few months my progressed MC will conjuct my natal North Node. I have notice that important things happening when an aspect occur with North node. My North Node is in Libra at 11th house. I guess this conjuction mean a possible change of my career. What do you think? Please share your experiences.

The 11th House rules goals, ambitions, friends, professional groups and associations to name a few of several dozen. It'd be impossible to guess without looking at progressed to natal chart to see what planets/cusps are in the degree of the Node, who rules the Node etc etc.

docker

I guess you are right Bob. I know that 11th house has to do with social groups and many other things. My focus is at my career change. As you can see, transit Pluto giving me this year the bankruptcy. I can't avoid this. So, I am calculating that the exact conjuct of MC with NN will happen in January-February. Is it coincidence that progress moon leaving 12th house that time? I guess not! Also my progress Sun is already inside 6th house. I have a few more difficult months to face until new things comes into my life. Saturn in 10th house didn't help me a lot this year. I am expecting Jupiter rendering my natal Sun, Venus and Mercury will bring me more luck into 2011. What do you think about the MC and the kind of the career subject? Thanks

Attachments

• ProgMC.jpg
    ProgMC.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

BobZemco

I know that 11th house has to do with social groups and many other things. My focus is at my career change.

I think it will. Your North Node at 14° Libra is in the Decan of Jupiter (Classical -- but Mercury in Modern Astrogoly). Jupiter rules your 1st and 4th Houses (and Mercury the 7th and 10th).

Your natal Jupiter is not very powerful. Yes, it's conjunct an angle and has progressed into the 7th House (unless it has gone retrograde), but Jupiter is in Fall in Gemini and not able to express that energy very strongly. Fortunately, the only thing afflicting Jupiter is a Cadent (weak) Leo Moon in an applying square.

As you can see, transit Pluto giving me this year the bankruptcy. I can't avoid this.

That isn't just Pluto parked on the 2nd House Cusp, it's also the squares between Pluto and progressed Mars and transiting Jupiter, and transiting Saturn in your 10th House (ruling your 2nd House) square a weak natal Jupiter that's working that magic for you. How lovely.

So, I am calculating that the exact conjuct of MC with NN will happen in January-February. Is it coincidence that progress moon leaving 12th house that time? I guess not!

Those are good things. Your Moon natally rules your 8th House you know. Natal Saturn square Uranus, and then the progressed Moon conjuncts Uranus and squares Saturn, while Pluto rocks your 2nd House and the good-time gang (Mars/Jupiter/Uranus) are in your 4th House.

Check the dates for you bankruptcy and then run Lunar Returns for that month and see what you get.

Normally, when the Sun progresses from Aries to Taurus, people kind of mellow a bit, except Taureans have a problem with "selective hearing" and tend to ignore the advice of others, but I don't think that's a problem for you.

Saturn in 10th house didn't help me a lot this year.

Saturn in a Virgo 10th House is not good. I speak from experience.

byjove

Account Closed
Hmm I can talk about two things there;

PR Aries Sun moved into Taurus around 9 years old for me. Yes I changed...I mellowed indeed...it moved out of interception so it gained strength, just in a steady, earthy way.

PR Moon has just crossed my Cancer AC now and is about to move into 1st of Leo in September; the month I move abroad. PR Moon in 1st of Leo; 'A Whole New Me'?

:biggrin:

Last edited:

docker

Thank you guys, thank you all. Let me say some things about me. Since 1996 I am working on graphics area (MC in Virgo-graphic design and also 6th in taurus - art, 5th house - creation). So they are 14 years of graphics. Too many years. As you know Greece is facing financial problems cause of bad people in government. I am facing right now a bankruptcy and I know the graphic design dying inside me. That's why I focus on my progressed MC. I know that I will change my occupation. But I don't know which will be! ? Also I dont know what should I do for leaving. I feel a little bit confusing right now.

I know very well my chart. I know that my Jupiter isn't very powerful and some times confuses me. I had a difficult time while progressed Moon travelling through scorpio and 12th house, Saturn in Libra (ruler of my prog asc) and my progressed ASC changing sign. I know all of these very well.

I am wondering what will bring to me the progressed MC over my North Node. Anything specific? Any idea?

Thank you all again, who sharing your experiences.

Last edited:

docker

Ej, you asking me to analyse my half chart. I think that's impossible. That's why I am going to tell you few things about these planets.

Mars gives me a fight spirit and a technical education (computer graphics - Uranus ruler of 3rd house). This combination gives me good skills in computers and every other machine. I can easy use every machine without read any manual. Sun indicates my father who plays an important role in my life, he helped me a lot (trine Saturn). Saturn gave me inheritance but not much and also with delay. This inheritance came from my father (Sun+Saturn). This combination gives me also a young appearance, learn many things (I can do so many things), makes me discipline and gives me also delay in reputation. Also saturn gives me a fight personality and many times I loose my friends cause of my unger (square Uranus). Pluto in the house of career. Power in career. When Pluto hit my Asc, went for studies in another city. Also when pluto transiting my first house, gave me so much power into my personality and also in my job environment. Pluto helped me to create many things all by myself and some others with father's help (sextile Saturn). Well?

Last edited:

docker

Working with partners rather than employers?

...So, you may behave/express yourself only in ways that your father would approve of EJ

I have left my father's house before 15 years ago. I never ask for any approval of my father. I am the one, who direct my father and not my father to me.

...progressed Mercury has now finshed it's 7 or so years of retrograding over your "half-chart" natal configuration......and progressed Venus has just started a 10 year forward pass over the latter.... EJ

My progressed Mercury is running the last 15 year my chart as retrograde and needs 10 more years to turn direct. My progressed Venus was turning direct 8 years ago.

My question is if I change my career and I don't make any reference to the circumstances of my work. Let me give you an example. NN has conjucted my natal Pluto when I started my studies. I left my city and started new things. I changed so many things.

So, my opinion is that progressed MC will bring me changes in my career. Maybe, I will find to do something else than graphics.

Thank you very much for what you have written about me but I guess some things don't fit to my personality. I usually put my ego aside and I am offering my services to many people. Thus my North Node indicates that I should serve others without receiving anything, even admiration or personal benefits. And also that I should trust myself more often and offer this confidence to others without any complain. Some times I use to do this and some times I don't. And that's why I guess it's difficult to complete my purpose. Thank you anyway for your help.