Your Favorite Astrology Sites

Slenkar

my uranus is square mercury and opposite moon
-people think im crazy

its supposed to be trine mars, but its 8 degrees away

MaybeNow

Just listened to Farley's Compatibility- Moon Venus Mars. Good refresher course, and he discusses sex with the various signs. Highly recommend.

If those are the old radio shows, I wonder if I will hear myself as I called in a few times to ask questions.

Last edited:

FARLEYMALORRUS

Weird Uranus Aspects indicate Genius not Crazy. Nothing Negative in Astrology.

Slenkar, Astrology is the science of Frequency. You could never be crazy to me.
YOU are not crazy. You are unique. Only someone who can read Astrological frequency in an individual would truly embrace your uniqueness and potential genius. They thought most of the world's greatest scientist and inventors "Crazy," Most all with a unique Uranus. I have a Uranus in Gemini 29 degrees, conjunct Venus in Cancer 5 degrees, VENUS sQ nEPTUNE AT 10 Libra.

Now, is that crazy? Well, if I thought so, I wouldn't be whom I am. I am unique, and know more than most, some may think me crazy, but I consider myself a pioneer. Think positive my friend. "There is nothing negative in any Astrological aspect or placement. All aspects create uniqueness, drive, creativity, innovation, and often odd behavior. This is many times misinterpreted by the Psychological community as crazy. I see it as an opportunity to overcome Karma, and evolve. Copy?
Farley
P.S. Mom died Monday, so I'm going through a Jupiter in Leo CONJ all my Leo and square my 17 degree Scorpio Moon then Mom dies (THE MOON).
What a week, but I'm ok...
Life goes on my friend. Mom is in my heart and in the light. PEace.

FARLEYMALORRUS

Maybe Now

We do have lots of shows with call ins, like "Rap with Farley," and others.

Thanks for loving my site. Mom died Monday, put to rest Wednesday, so I need to move on from that. All experience in life offers growth. YOU can't let anything stop you from fulfilling your karma, embracing your dharma, and evolution of your soul to a higher frequency.
Blessings to all
Farley Malorrus
310-415-9222

Slenkar

Re: Weird Uranus Aspects indicate Genius not Crazy. Nothing Negative in Astrology.

Slenkar, Astrology is the science of Frequency. You could never be crazy to me.
YOU are not crazy. You are unique. Only someone who can read Astrological frequency in an individual would truly embrace your uniqueness and potential genius. They thought most of the world's greatest scientist and inventors "Crazy," Most all with a unique Uranus. I have a Uranus in Gemini 29 degrees, conjunct Venus in Cancer 5 degrees, VENUS sQ nEPTUNE AT 10 Libra.

Now, is that crazy? Well, if I thought so, I wouldn't be whom I am. I am unique, and know more than most, some may think me crazy, but I consider myself a pioneer. Think positive my friend. "There is nothing negative in any Astrological aspect or placement. All aspects create uniqueness, drive, creativity, innovation, and often odd behavior. This is many times misinterpreted by the Psychological community as crazy. I see it as an opportunity to overcome Karma, and evolve. Copy?
Farley
P.S. Mom died Monday, so I'm going through a Jupiter in Leo CONJ all my Leo and square my 17 degree Scorpio Moon then Mom dies (THE MOON).
What a week, but I'm ok...
Life goes on my friend. Mom is in my heart and in the light. PEace.

Thanks you're right, everyone is a little crazy.
Talking about misinterpretation of aspects by psychologists......
I believe that asperger's is due to hard saturn aspects. I am trying to get together the evidence because people seem skeptical about it.
Sorry to hear about the mom

FARLEYMALORRUS

That's what Free Will Choice is all about....

So, Whatever. But I'm still #1 when you search for;

Astrology Radio

Radio Astrology

http://www.radioastrology.com most visited, ALL FREE, #1 out of millions of results. So go for it bro!

Farley Malorrus
Whom am I to say, "The Humble Astrologer."

Thank you so much! That is very encouraging! I've been an astrologer for 20+ years and writing about the Sabians for ten of those but just now starting to market my work.

<3 <3 <3

Sharon

Irena Stopar

It's really good to hear from you. I teach astrology since 2006 but never about Sabian symbols even if I used them for myself. I'm looking forward to "meet" you again because I love what you do! :)